Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Take On The Oromo Cannibalism man

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: My Take On The Oromo Cannibalism man

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:50 pm

A large majority go to SL to beg and send the profits back to Ethiopia. I have been told they have huge plots of farm land in dalkooda.
I used to get told this almost on a daily basis.Laakiin common sense will tell you otherwise.Why would somebody who owned such land go to SL,wear retched clothes sleep in retched conditions just to beg a few shillings.
Thuga, surely you're not this naïve? Do you not know of street beggar Romanians in the UK who own vast houses and businesses in Romania?

Its part culture and part economics. The relatively affluent Oromo don't beg themselves. They use gangs of Oromo children & women who are in their employ/debt.
Really sxb!You think begging in a first world country,which are economic power houses ,equates to begging in third world country.Where even the native populations are desperate to leave.Come on people get a grip.

TheFuturist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheFuturist » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:01 pm

I used to get told this almost on a daily basis.Laakiin common sense will tell you otherwise.Why would somebody who owned such land go to SL,wear retched clothes sleep in retched conditions just to beg a few shillings.
Thuga, surely you're not this naïve? Do you not know of street beggar Romanians in the UK who own vast houses and businesses in Romania?

Its part culture and part economics. The relatively affluent Oromo don't beg themselves. They use gangs of Oromo children & women who are in their employ/debt.
Really sxb!You think begging in a first world country,which are economic power houses ,equates to begging in third world country.Where even the native populations are desperate to leave.Come on people get a grip.
Yes it does sxb, in relative terms, because living costs & standards are lower in Somalia/Ethiopia. Also Somali diaspora is very generous if someone begs them on the street they might give them $10-$20, now multiply that by thousands. Lots of Ethiopians also own farmland in Ethiopia oo ay ku maal gashadaan waxa Somaliland/Puntland laga soo baryo.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Rooble
so you are saying we should stop giving money to oromo poor people,that is haram.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:11 pm

You make a valid point with your last statement about the diaspora money,but these stories about the Oromo and their farms back home has been going since Oromo started to arrive in the late 90s.In SL anyway.The diaspora did not have the impact they have today back then.Yet both that story and the Oromo were prevalent.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:57 pm

We are asked visas when we are entering their country, we should do the same in our country, case closed. No hard feelings

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:00 pm

I cannot say anything .Arabsiyo my hometown is an oromo name :lol:. Who's land is it really ?
Arabsiyo is not a oromo name you lost me on that one. :lol:

Thuganomics

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:51 pm

I cannot say anything .Arabsiyo my hometown is an oromo name :lol:. Who's land is it really ?
Arabsiyo is not a oromo name you lost me on that one. :lol:
According to the local,it is

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:02 pm

So is Somaliland but that doesn't stop SL citizens from flooding Europe and N. America. Once you self-deport yourself then we can talk about kicking Oromos from SL.
if they are deported or not is up to those countries. i am concerned with oromo migrants flooding somaliland and eating kids . they have to be sent back

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:44 am

So is Somaliland but that doesn't stop SL citizens from flooding Europe and N. America. Once you self-deport yourself then we can talk about kicking Oromos from SL.
if they are deported or not is up to those countries. i am concerned with oromo migrants flooding somaliland and eating kids . they have to be sent back
Do something about it start a Donald Trumpesque campaign to get rid of Oromos in SL and see how that works out for you. Let me know I will be there in 2 weeks...

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:11 am

SahanGalbeed is clueless kid raised by a French officer.

Ninkan nacasnimadiisu malinba malintay ka danbeysay ka si darta. Wuxu iska maqlay French makes love not war. Wuba iska asasaaqay.

Arabsiyo has nothing to do with Afaan Oromo. Arabsiyo is no older than 80 years.

You talking about Arabsiyo, Oromo's historical land does not reach Karamiile, west of Dire Dawa, let alone Arabsiyo.

Bal nacasniimada eega. Oromo arrived in Hararghe in the 16th-17th century even destroying once thriving Harar. Hada ledahay Arabsiiyo ayeey jogen.

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.