Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anderson Cooper from CNN in Hargeisa for a new story.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Anderson Cooper from CNN in Hargeisa for a new story.

Postby AGENT447 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Someone took a mop and is cleaning this thread with a smile on their face :steviej: :Obama:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sun May 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Someone actually deleted my comment? I will rewrite it again. :lol:

All I said was, Anderson Cooper went to Hargeisa located in North-Western Somalia, in the semi-autonomous region known as Somaliland, just like how Puntland and Jubbaland are semi-autonomous regions within Somalia.
Unfortunately your statement doesn't correnspond with historical facts. Somaliland precedes what you call 'Somalia' as an independent country and Somaliland has never been and will never be a part of 'Somalia'.

Back to the topic, I'm looking forward to watch the report about Abaarso.

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Looking forward to the reaction of faqash and koonfurians when the report comes out :steviej: Image

They're already crying and screaming on social media Image

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sun May 01, 2016 6:52 pm

What is he doing all the way in Hargeisa is he that desperate for a story :russ: :dead:
Ur hate is showing!

Cooper is one of my fav journalists. Good publicity for the school and Sland :up:

TheFuturist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheFuturist » Sun May 01, 2016 6:57 pm

What is he doing all the way in Hargeisa is he that desperate for a story :russ: :dead:
Ur hate is showing!

Cooper is one of my fav journalists. Good publicity for the school and Sland :up:
If only SLanders were as proficient at pursuing economic/social development as they are at pointing out "haters"...

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun May 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Silly , if the story happens to be in SL why are you butt hurt?

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sun May 01, 2016 7:06 pm

I am sure you would be over the moon if he had gone to ur tuulo, u aren't doing a good job at hiding ur cuqdad :pacspit: I loved how he said he is been in somaliland :blessed: that's making all these faqashs cry :lol:

burcaawi14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burcaawi14 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Guul iyo gobanimo to my ppl

We already have reer wanlaweyn trying to say somalia all over social media :Heh: xanuunkooda mid ladaaweyn karo maahe :lol: misery needs company

Anyway this will shine a great light on SL to the international community.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sun May 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Indeed, misery needs company. There's no other explanation.

Ha laga fogaado dadkan.

TheFuturist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheFuturist » Sun May 01, 2016 7:17 pm

I am sure you would be over the moon if he had gone to ur tuulo, u aren't doing a good job at hiding ur cuqdad :pacspit: I loved how he said he is been in somaliland :blessed: that's making all these faqashs cry :lol:
Don't project your narrow mindedness onto me sxb. As it happens I am from SL you. But this doesn't mean i go apeshit everytime a white reporter has gone to Hargeisa. :snoop: Im more concerned about economic & social develpment.

burcaawi14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burcaawi14 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Don't project your narrow mindedness onto me sxb. As it happens I am from SL you. But this doesn't mean i go apeshit everytime a white reporter has gone to Hargeisa. :snoop: Im more concerned about economic & social develpment.
How doesnt this represent social development??? :mindblown: This is one of the most renowned reporters from the most renowned News agency in the world shining international light on our ever improving education system

We don't care if your a Lander or wanlaweyn, give credit where it's due or keep it moving

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun May 01, 2016 7:32 pm

26June is a strange character.

First of all June 26th celebrates everything Somaliland is and May 18 is only reliving and revival of June 26th.

So believing in the birth day of the nation yet trying to deny her makes no sense.

He is better of calling himself 1July and chasing Wanlwein Republic, where not only him but his entire tribe are ignored. If today me and him decided to visit Xamar, reer Mogadishu would rather hear from the honest man who not only put his house together but has a clear agenda and goal not a drifter. They will simply tell him eebow horta orod guriga so xaq nooh!

Look at Ali Khalif...he doesn't even get a single phone call.

Even when the ongoing drought no one asked them if they have any barkaad but reer Mogadishu landed in Hargeisa with a $1m suitcase.

Naturally people are attracted to those who fix themselves first not someone that begs others using long disposed tag lines.

Marka wa nin dantisi ka hadhay ti hoyadisna ilaway...waxna cid kale kuma so kordhin karo.

JUNE 26th = Somaliland.

One has to be honest to himself first and free himself from his own shackles.

Wakhtigi Somaliweyn iyo midnimo been ah oo Somaliyeed beri hora laga ilbaaxay oo maanta nin kastaba tisu camiirta. Even in Mogadishu they don't say "Somali city" but Xamar unuka leh.

Last edited by AwRastaale on Sun May 01, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sun May 01, 2016 7:37 pm

can you explain why is he being desperate if he covers somaliland? only a hater would say such thing. right now its a very busy time for journalists in america. they are doing over time to cover their presidential primaries so if anything this shows how important this was to cnn and cbs to do it now. ps walahi if he were to do a story on a school in mogadishu i would be delighted. bcz i amnt filled with cuqadad.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun May 01, 2016 7:40 pm

Waar dadkani xaqiirsanaa?

Xitaa gaalkaa Anderson wey noo quudhi waayeen. :shock:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun May 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Oxygen ka haday SL ka qaadi karaan wey ka goyn lahaayee. Umadan neceb qof fikrad kale haysta, diin kale, qabiil kale, midab kale wax kaste waa necebyiin somalidu. They are indeed cursed people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.