Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If Your Resident Of Hargeysa Which Neighborhood In Hargeysa Do You Reside?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: If Your Resident Of Hargeysa Which Neighborhood In Hargeysa Do You Reside?

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Ciidagale lands is internally regulated we rarely sell land to shisheeye, not even other Isaaqs. SM daan is more cosmopolitan and everyone from Ciise Waraabe iyo Samaroon, HJ, Dhulos to Warsangeli move in there, hence driving up the prices.

First it was the Reer Samatr who decided to tag along with the returnees from the ethiopian camps. now every other non Hargeisawi SM clan is there, Nuux Ismail is minority.
The Ciise Muuse quietly took over northern hargeisa from SM in the 90s.
Ciise muuse is cool that's my cousins and reer samatar is gacal but SM need stop selling all the land it's going to run out we cant stretch hargeisa to abaarso or geed deeble that would only start a conflict did u see what happen last summer they moved the control back to second control.

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm trying to buy land end of this year but I guessing it's going to be gantaalaha area, SM areas is the most expensive it costs an arm and a leg.

I'll probably move to abaarso where my cousins at only 15 km from controlka.
The land is sold by a reer gadiid family reer gacal baan nahay I can get you a discount :steviej:

But it's a shit area inanta is better than gantaalada

habo do you the guy's name? and btw i need you to teach me how to use gif im tired of deez emojis lol

and I dont have any problem anyone moving to hargesia yall welcome :heart:

as long as your interests don't conflict with ours (vito corleone voice)

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Ciidagale lands is internally regulated we rarely sell land to shisheeye, not even other Isaaqs. SM daan is more cosmopolitan and everyone from Ciise Waraabe iyo Samaroon, HJ, Dhulos to Warsangeli move in there, hence driving up the prices.

First it was the Reer Samatr who decided to tag along with the returnees from the ethiopian camps. now every other non Hargeisawi SM clan is there, Nuux Ismail is minority.
Ciise muuse is cool that's my cousins and reer samatar is gacal but SM need stop selling all the land it's going to run out we cant stretch hargeisa to abaarso or geed deeble that would only start a conflict did u see what happen last summer they moved the control back to second control.

enlighten me please, what happaned with the controlka and who fought

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:26 pm

enlighten me please, what happaned with the controlka and who fought
There was fight over some land but it was between two husen abokar sub clans two police officers got kilt but the control was moved later on to that bordering school amaano.

Even a guy from my own tribe killed two police officers in idaacada area.

Last summer was crazy.

But it's practically normal when city out grows itself crime rate goes up.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Thu May 05, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Wait what has the land feud with moving the control

And why did your clansman kill two police officers :wtf:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

No the control was moved because the city expanding westwards and feud was over some land that was near the control I think it has been resolved the control was moved afterwards.

Police get shot trying to intervene in local feuds it's nothing new now they don't play no more they shoot first and ask questions last.

The guy that was same tribe on me was on the run they was chasing him down it was a shoot off I guess he was murder suspect on the run something of the sort everybody asking me about him I didn't say a word don't want to get involve in local drama.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:55 pm

No the control was moved because the city expanding westwards and feud was over some land that was near the control I think it has been resolved the control was moved afterwards.

Police get shot trying to intervene in local feuds it's nothing new now they don't play no more they shoot first and ask questions last.

The guy that was same tribe on me was on the run they was chasing him down it was a shoot off.

I didn't even know there was a control, what does it really matter it's SM on both sides :pac:

how far away is the control today, I think sooner or later Hargeisa will swallow small tuulos east and west, probably even Toon on the southside might become a district of Hargeisa.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:58 pm

The guy that was same tribe on me was on the run they was chasing him down it was a shoot off.

I didn't even know there was a control, what does it really matter it's SM on both sides :pac:

how far away is the control today, I think sooner or later Hargeisa will swallow small tuulos east and west, probably even Toon on the southside might become a district of Hargeisa.
Toon was big conflict last summer too a officer got kilt another injured I remember when it happened the local hargeysa council members feuding with local administration in toon and salaxley.

Degmada abaarso and degmada toon not having that no expansion of hargeysa.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu May 05, 2016 4:02 pm

I'm trying to buy land end of this year but I guessing it's going to be gantaalaha area, SM areas is the most expensive it costs an arm and a leg.

I'll probably move to abaarso where my cousins at only 15 km from controlka.
The land is sold by a reer gadiid family reer gacal baan nahay I can get you a discount :steviej:

But it's a shit area inanta is better than gantaalada

habo do you the guy's name? and btw i need you to teach me how to use gif im tired of deez emojis lol

and I dont have any problem anyone moving to hargesia yall welcome :heart:

as long as your interests don't conflict with ours (vito corleone voice)
War that's top secret habo I want commission dee

To do a gif you c&p it then insert the url inbetween

If our resident Baddow hangool can manage to gif I think anyone can :dead:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:03 pm

I never heard no bad news from eastern control besides people fearing warancade lions on the loose. :lol:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 pm

I remember hargeysa airport use to far south of the city now it's in the city.lol

It reminds how I landed in jigjiga last summer I was surprised the airport was so far out south east of jigjiga but I guess they planning to expand my cousins reer libaan SM picked me up they doing it big in jigjiga that's why they be styling in hargeysa. :mrgreen:

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:56 pm

I remember hargeysa airport use to far south of the city now it's in the city.lol

It reminds how I landed in jigjiga last summer I was surprised the airport was so far out south east of jigjiga but I guess they planning to expand my cousins reer libaan SM picked me up they doing it big in jigjiga that's why they be styling in hargeysa. :mrgreen:

waryaa gubanow how is the clan demographics in Jigjiga honestly.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:58 pm

I never heard no bad news from eastern control besides people fearing warancade lions on the loose. :lol:
you do know he used to live in galbeedka at point, and even there one of his lions, a large female got loose. People in Jigjigayar dared not to venture out after dark those days -( late 90s) :lol:

strange we talkin about lions, it wasnt long a reer Toon complained about wild lions

we also used to have a problem with hyenas in star area and qudhacdheer, you could hear them every night.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:02 pm

waryaa gubanow how is the clan demographics in Jigjiga honestly.
I don't know I can ask my cousin isaaq still there but jigjiga is facing flood of ogadens from further south everyone is flocking there because seat of kililka shanaad and the resurgence of diaspora folks but it's still mixed up.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Thu May 05, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 pm

you do know he used to live in galbeedka at point, and even there one of his lions, a large female got loose. People in Jigjigayar dared not to venture out after dark those days -( late 90s) :lol:

strange we talkin about lions, it wasnt long a reer Toon complained about wild lions

we also used to have a problem with hyenas in star area and qudhacdheer, you could hear them every night.
that was then now he has whole farm of them in new hargeysa but he put poppa lion alseep. :lol: https://youtu.be/4J_JjrWQAtA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.