Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Question?

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm

Do you beleive that Hawiye are Gaalo? (mods plz dont delete this i still have more questions for forumers in this section)

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Re: Question?

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Do you? Since u asked the question. :?

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Subxanal AllAH! HAWIYE ARE MUSLIM AS ALL SOMALIS. What kind question is that?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:00 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Subxanal AllAH! HAWIYE ARE MUSLIM AS ALL SOMALIS. What kind question is that?[/quote]
subxanallah ???
Who is better for you dead Xabashi ordead hawiye?

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

Your question -- are Hutus Gaalo? That's a complex question, but to shorten it, I'll say no.

And for your second question, a dead Hutu is much better than a dead Habeshi. The Habeshi will die and never come back to Somalia, but the dead Hutu leaves behind many children and other offspring, continuing a cycle of death and doom.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm

still you never answered me?
if you hate hawiye and love xabashi why didnt you guys just declare puntland as on of the ethiopian Kilil?

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:13 pm

The_Patriot wrote:still you never answered me?
if you hate hawiye and love xabashi why didnt you guys just declare puntland as on of the ethiopian Kilil?

You never asked that question, I answered both of your questions.

This isn't about Habeshi or Hutu. Its about right and wrong. Ethiopia is a recognized and organized army and criminals have been raiding Somalia's capital for 20 straight years. Enough is enough and if Ethiopia is shutting down Bakaarah market and all criminal businesses in Xamar, that's a blessing.

But, honestly, I would love for Puntland and all peaceful Somalis to join the Republic of Ethiopia. It has a government, an army, education, law and order, health care, and a chance to live a xalal life without stealing or killing for your daily meal. No longer can you find that in Somalia.

There is nothing criminal about Ethiopia, but we all know the crimes that Xamar thugs have committed in their own districts for the last 20 years.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:16 pm

[quote="paidmonk"][quote="The_Patriot"]still you never answered me?
if you hate hawiye and love xabashi why didnt you guys just declare puntland as on of the ethiopian Kilil?[/quote]

You never asked that question, I answered both of your questions.

This isn't about Habeshi or Hutu. Its about right and wrong. Ethiopia is a recognized and organized army and criminals have been raiding Somalia's capital for 20 straight years. Enough is enough and if Ethiopia is shutting down Bakaarah market and all criminal businesses in Xamar, that's a blessing.

But, honestly, I would love for Puntland and all peaceful Somalis to join the Republic of Ethiopia. It has a government, an army, education, law and order, health care, and a chance to live a xalal life without stealing or killing for your daily meal. No longer can you find that in Somalia.

There is nothing criminal about Ethiopia, but we all know the crimes that Xamar thugs have committed in their own districts for the last 20 years.[/quote]

so basicaly to kill hawiye is fardh?

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:21 pm

The_Patriot wrote:so basicaly to kill hawiye is fardh?

I didn't say that. Killing civilians is wrong. To be honest, I don't care about Somali clan politics or politics in general. I'm more interested in Somalia as a modern nation. The best bet would be to join Ethiopia or Kenya. Somalis are a single tribe and a single tribe cannot form a nation-state in the modern world. History proves that, look at Somalia.

What we need is to join Kenya since they don't recognize tribal regulations as much as Somalia. Even better, Sudan, since it is almost illegal to even talk about division based on lineage.

I dream of Greater East Africa, only then will I be able to go back home. But if these animals continue shitting on my land, I have no choice but to wish and pray for their deaths as quickly as possible.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:25 pm

[quote="paidmonk"][quote="The_Patriot"]so basicaly to kill hawiye is fardh?[/quote]

I didn't say that. Killing civilians is wrong. To be honest, I don't care about Somali clan politics or politics in general. I'm more interested in Somalia as a modern nation. The best bet would be to join Ethiopia or Kenya. Somalis are a single tribe and a single tribe cannot form a nation-state in the modern world. History proves that, look at Somalia.

What we need is to join Kenya since they don't recognize tribal regulations as much as Somalia. Even better, Sudan, since it is almost illegal to even talk about division based on lineage.

I dream of Greater East Africa, only then will I be able to go back home. But if these animals continue shitting on my land, I have no choice but to wish and pray for their deaths as quickly as possible.[/quote]

dude do you think that compounding a problem will solve the problem?

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:37 am

paidmonk wrote:Your question -- are Hutus Gaalo? That's a complex question, but to shorten it, I'll say no.

And for your second question, a dead Hutu is much better than a dead Habeshi. The Habeshi will die and never come back to Somalia, but the dead Hutu leaves behind many children and other offspring, continuing a cycle of death and doom.

*applause*

exactly :up:

the only good hutu is a dead hutu

i will never forget 91' NEVER :!:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:41 am

What happened in 1991?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:45 am

Patriot,

Whats going on in Xamar is Hutu on Hutu violence. I heard from very reliable sources that the forces on the ground fighting for the TFG are from every Hawiye subgroup. Xabashi have nothing to do with this, marka unfortunately Somalinimo is dead so follow Your own interest caghdeero.

We'll both soon be Jubbalanders Inshallah :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 am

[quote="Murax"]Patriot,

Whats going on in Xamar is Hutu on Hutu violence. I heard from very reliable sources that the forces on the ground fighting for the TFG are from every Hawiye subgroup. Xabashi have nothing to do with this, marka unfortunately Somalinimo is dead so follow Your own interest caghdeero.

We'll both soon be Jubbalanders Inshallah :up:[/quote]

Murax this is a kablalax debate.
Get alife.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:51 am

[quote="The_Patriot Murax this is a kablalax debate.
Get alife.[/quote]

Sigh, doqonki Ogadeen. :lol: :lol:

Patriot,

We have Your best interests at heart. Soon You will have a home. Jubbaland :up:
Last edited by Murax on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.