Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warlords Next Door?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Warlords Next Door?

Postby surrender » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 am

precious_dyme wrote:
surrender wrote:
i too, like ashlee do feel sorry for the women and children that are getting caught in the war in somalia. :( but that dont mean darawiish and co. are war criminals. they havent totured anyone. its all lies made by the rivels to get people on their side. we dont need media or some white pedo reporter telling the britions and the world that these men are criminals. :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you serious?....Laa xowla wala quwata ila bilah... I can't believe I'm actually reading this. :oops:

well since you ability to read things are so slowed. READ IT AGAIN :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 am

They're all war criminals, I don't care what they did 25 years ago in the Siad govt or the SNA, what they did in Britain...they're all the same to me. Whether they yelled "kill hebel hebel" in the 90s in the USC collapse or if they withdraw food aid today from innocent people, regardless of clan affliation, they're all the same idiots and hopefully justice will be served.

I wish all of them would be wiped off and SOMALIA can realize its potential with honest hardworking people who value peace and livelihood.

RebelLion
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RebelLion » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 pm

FAH

Abdullahi Yusuf is not a warlord by any sense of the word, he's not greedy and has always taken care of he's people. Puntland was prosperous under he's control, and today thanks to him and the TFG there is peace being developed and all clans are working together. Caydid, Cali mahdi, caato, hiiraale those guys are warlords who have no vision for the country and their time is finished. I believe history will be kind to the president for he's great leadership under so much pressure.

Do not label the president a warlord sxb.

beauty_babe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby beauty_babe » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:16 pm

these men had rights to go to somalia......dont hate....lies wont cut it....fake documnetaries....wont change....the fact that....qaldaan ilka cas...will always be....qaldaan....and hutus.....will always be.....daba madoobe :lol: :lol: :lol: ....puntland hanoolato...... :somalia:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:43 pm

FAH1223 wrote:They're all war criminals, I don't care what they did 25 years ago in the Siad govt or the SNA, what they did in Britain...they're all the same to me. Whether they yelled "kill hebel hebel" in the 90s in the USC collapse or if they withdraw food aid today from innocent people, regardless of clan affliation, they're all the same idiots and hopefully justice will be served.

I wish all of them would be wiped off and SOMALIA can realize its potential with honest hardworking people who value peace and livelihood.

walee ignorance is a bliss :roll:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:18 pm

RebelLion wrote:FAH

Abdullahi Yusuf is not a warlord by any sense of the word, he's not greedy and has always taken care of he's people. Puntland was prosperous under he's control, and today thanks to him and the TFG there is peace being developed and all clans are working together. Caydid, Cali mahdi, caato, hiiraale those guys are warlords who have no vision for the country and their time is finished. I believe history will be kind to the president for he's great leadership under so much pressure.

Do not label the president a warlord sxb.

He is a warlord, he even killed some of your own clans people :roll:

I'll give him credit with being part of the creation of Puntland but c'mon, he has just as much blood on his hands as anyone else. He is just more sophisticated than the warlords in the South who didn't know how to make a maamul or a functioning administration.

Surrender, its true, its not based on ignorance...its based on facts :up:

I don't care if we're talking about Abshir, Darwiish, ect who are Darod or if we are talking Abdiqeybdiid and Muse Suudi who are Hawiye, they're all the same, old farts who need to be taken off the spectrum of Somalia affairs, their platform is with the TFG and when the Ethiopians leave, the TFG will disintegrate in absolute form, we all see it...we all know there will be a power vacuum.

Somalia needs its youth to prosper and a new generation, not those who have links to the civil war and the further past :down:

especially Ethiopian interests :down:

I think the civil war is pretty much over though, it isn't about clans and stuff like that anymore, its all about ridding ourselves from the influence of Addis and having an independent agenda from the Xabash, the West, the Arabs and whoever else who has been messing with our situation for the last decade and a half. Atleast the majority of the country has their own forms of local governance and hopefully it becomes polished :somalia:

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

surender

get out of somali politics. since you have declared your self as an ajanabi lover.

you are no longer in place to talk about things which concern somalis :up:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 am

Cisse Westlake wrote:surender

get out of somali politics. since you have declared your self as an ajanabi lover.

since when did i declare myself as ajnabi lover nacasyahow? :? you cant take a criticism aniga haygu soo nacnaclayn. :roll: take as a Constructive criticism ninyahow.
:mrgreen: and anyways my point was. dont judge book my its cover. as in dont judge these innocent men for what dispatches aired. this is pure anger and hate towards hard working family men. i hope they strife for their goals. and i hope somalis can see beyond their qabiil. aamiin :up:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 am

surrender wrote: :mrgreen: and anyways my point was. dont judge book my its cover. as in dont judge these innocent men for what dispatches aired. this is pure anger and hate towards hard working family men. i hope they strife for their goals. and i hope somalis can see beyond their qabiil. aamiin :up:

AAMIIN :up:

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 pm

surrender wrote:
Cisse Westlake wrote:surender

since when did i declare myself as ajnabi lover nacasyahow? :? you cant take a criticism aniga haygu soo nacnaclayn. :roll: take as a Constructive criticism ninyahow.
:mrgreen: and anyways my point was. dont judge book my its cover. as in dont judge these innocent men for what dispatches aired. this is pure anger and hate towards hard working family men. i hope they strife for their goals. and i hope somalis can see beyond their qabiil. aamiin :up:

if you dont like the somali man. you are an ajanabi lover. and you clearly stated that you hate somali man.
nothing wromg with you running after ajanabis. however when you do so. you should no longer comment on somalis issues :up:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 am

i never said i dont like mali boys but cise wastlake i give up with you. is like talking to a brick wall. acuubilaah. i'll be the bigger, better person and end this discussions. happy? :mrgreen: :roll:

Yung_Aideed

Postby Yung_Aideed » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:46 am

Well Well Well aint this about a b*tch "Abdullahi Yusuf is not a warlord" someone said i fully agree with that in order for you to be a warlord you need to have atleast a half a brain a heart and a few good men all off which Adeero doesnt have couse lets be honest if Majerteen had a few good men they would atleast went to Xamar by themselfs which didnt happen or they would atleast went to Laascanood (which by the way is part of somaliland) and reclaim it and not have there ass kicked so if you guys cant handle the Ciidankii Somaliland and u cant handle the Warriors in Mogadishu the question remains MAXAAD ISKU HAYSAAN because asoon as we wiped out amxaar from Mogadishu its gonna be migration time back to bossaaso and Adeero and Darwish and that other whatshisface commissioner we know what to do to them tie them with a xarig at the back of our cars and drag there bodies thru the streets of Xamar and then where u guys gonna run to next Gaalkacyo wont be home for long trust me so are these people featured in this programme warlords the simple answer is NO Majerteen never had a warlord and never will because of 2 things:

1.there soldiers dont have heart and no tactico
2.There so called leader are like there women quick to sell themselfs to Gaallo i.e Iman/Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

The only thing the so called "Government" can do is kill innocent women and shoot lil 6 month old baby in the head (which by the way they are gonna pay a heavy price for) because when amxaar leave annagi ayaa isku soo haraynah and then we will see.

LONG LIVE AMXAAR AND DABADHILIF KILLERS

In the words of Abdullahi Yusuf
In my nightmare i see Aideed coming after me

SO WHEN YOU HEAR THE NAME YOU SALUTE

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.