Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warlords Next Door?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Warlords Next Door?

Postby surrender » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 am

you guys are so stupid.. :twisted: there is a reason behind the documentory, they realised the somalis in Europe and NA are and will unite, sooner or later. we will be educated and want to see reconciliation in somalia; a better a relationship between us. :up:

they also know that they got somalis in somalia under lock. they changed their thinking, got them against each other. :(
but if the somalis in europe and america do unite. well whats the point in them dis-uniting somalis in somali when we are working against them? :? no point! they have to do it in both ways.

they will make sure no matter where we are. we will be against each other and fight. you have to realise that media is doing that and is manipulating our afairs. media as a whole has big influence or control on all over the world these days. especially in poor countries. :(

these people are smart. they know guns and bullets are so last year. media is the new guns and bullets. its the one aspect that stirs things between groups and create tension.

when the UN "human rights" (im personally not a big fan of thes "UN" people) convention was be made in 1948 in Brent wood settlemen, New Hamishphere they thought about the somalis and their future, o YES they did. :up: they thought about what they wanted to happen to somalia.

they know what they wanted (including how) by millenium; they wanted a half of Africa's population to disappear from the face of the earth due to disease (AIDS/HIV-man made diseases) and knew what they wanted from each african country :down:

people please think BIGGER, be SMARTER a bout this. 8)

im not saying warlords are innocent, but who is a warlord and who isnt? :? and why/when does the west care for the walfare of the people of somalia? :roll: notice if they EVER show doc about dying people in africa, there is a messege behind and there is benefit for them. :down:

they not doing this becase they care about our brothers and sisters in the south. they not doing this because the care about us. NO THEY NOT!!!!

imagine if every somali young adults/youngesters (under 30) in EU/USA all get a good education and go back to their country. imagine what will happen if every somali person under 30 gets a degree some sort and goes back home, making somalia/somaliland/ogadenia what it should be. just imagine that! just imagine it for crying out loud!!! :mrgreen:

that would be dream come true for somali people all over the worl, :D BUT a disaster for the west and Ethiopia.

thats why they will make sure we will never unite and prosper. we will never agree on things. and we will always be seperate due to qabilism. :(

so please think bigger and smater. this cun.t is the same as.shole who made a docomentry about the southners calling them terrorist, its the same southeners that he's "supporting" today. tomorow it will be ogadenia and then somaliland. just watch.

becareful what you believe these days. media/west is at war with us and we dont even notice it.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:10 pm

GENERAL_SNM wrote:Surender your right he made a film about xammer during the ICU and he was very sympethetic towards them.Infact he was honest about their achivement, it was only fair he should return their and report the truth...

"now. here we have terrorist ine somalia" is showing achievement? :? what you smoking g_snm? i dont think u n me watched the same doc.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Dyme
Lets be honest! dhinacena Abor baa leh illen, Siyaad Barre(AUN) Killed alot of people. Some say he wasent directly behind it, nevertheless he was in charge, so that makes him apart of it. Abdulahi Yusuf is not directly behind the killings in xamer but just like Siyaad barre(AUN) he is partly in charge so hes apart of it as well. Siyaad Barre did indeed develop somalia but mostly becuase he was able too do so! abdulahi Yusuf maa asaga guurigasa ka bixii karo? do you see where am going with this.You are most likely supporting him out of qabiil just like Ashlee here is supporting A/Y..also no one could speak out against Siyaad Barres regime(AUN) with out facing any kind of consequence. But in the long run Siyaad is better then A/Y ONLY becuase he did not bring foreign people too our contry.

I dont think you girls no anything about Somali Siyaad you are just repeating what you hear from your family members.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Xamud. wrote:I dont think you girls no anything about Somali Siyaad you are just repeating what you hear from your family members.

arent you??? :lol: looool its not like you were there when siyad was making all this mess or even now when AY is in charge. you hear/learn/read things just like us. you aint better than us, so dont act like it. :down:

this is exactly why somalis are walking, talking disaster. they look down on each other. they look down on each others' ability :roll: you aint never gonna hear a white man looking down on he's educated sister like that or asian. when it comes to education

brother xamud everyone is equal. treat everyone the same. and then maybe we can get somewhere. politics isnt just made for men.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:29 pm

surrender wrote:
Xamud. wrote:I dont think you girls no anything about Somali Siyaad you are just repeating what you hear from your family members.

arent you??? :lol: looool its not like you were there when siyad was making all this mess or even now when AY is in charge. you hear/learn/read things just like us. you aint better than us, so dont act like it. :down:

this is exactly why somalis are walking, talking disaster. they look down on each other. they look down on each others' ability :roll: you aint never gonna hear a white man looking down on he's educated sister like that or asian. when it comes to education

brother xamud everyone is equal. treat everyone the same. and then maybe we can get somewhere. politics isnt just made for men.

Surrender
You support Abdulahi Yusuf right? Why? what have he done for you? better yet what have he done for the people? why do you support a killer? a Judas? why? why?

I wouldent support a killer even if he hailed from my tribe? that makes me better then you! scratch that makes me smarter then you.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:35 pm

xamud i think you are talking from your as.s. :roll: YES i support/supported AY for making puntland what it is. :up: :love: :rose: YES i have respect for him when it comes to that.

but re-read all my posts you fool i never support someone for bringing a gaal into a muslim country. i will never support him for that. even if he's my dad. better believe it!!! 8)

dont just assume things like you always do. READ, LISTEN AND LEARN. damn!!! some somalis are the most ignorant people. war i never supported someone for killing innocent muslims and that includes ay, siyad and any other leaders today.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Surrend
You have failed to answer my questions.You just proved me right by letting your emotions get the best of you.

Abdulahi Yusuf is a Killer! he killed loads of people and he will face the consuqence in the after life? are you willing too stand next too him? If so what will your answer be? " Hes Majerteen am Majerteen its only right that I support him"
He is also one of the main reasons why somalia suffered a civil-war. He brought ethiopians too our soil? what is that he have done that can possible put this away?

He did nothing for Puntland? Muxuu Sameyey? he fought some Cusman Maxamud rebels? big deal! what els did he do?

You say you only support his good work, but then again, you cant have one with out the other! His bad deeds outnumber the good ones.

BTW? I Assume things? this is our second conversation ever? I have only adressed you once before! so how is it that I allways assume things?

and do refrain from insults, I do not intend too engage in a swearing game with a girl.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm

you think AY is the main reason that somali is in civil war? :? mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you are NOT smart man. forget debating with you. as i said before i do not support AY for bringing xabash into the country. talking about emotions. :roll: :roll: walao i think you are more emotional when mj's name is mentioned.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 pm

Surrender
Your not the sharpest knife in the draw. Where did I mention anything about majerteen? why is it everytime I debat with a Majerteen all they have too say is "You envy us! you wanna be us" no thanks am happy with what I am and I dont wish you anything bad, but I will state the fact and say whats on my mind. I couldent careless if you are Majerteen or Leelkase or Elaay,thats beyond the issue.

Back too the issue! I said hes one of the main reasons, not the only reason, also go read what I wrote too Dyme!is she Majerteen? no shes Marexaan so drop the qabil gibberish.

:somalia: :up:

Abdulahi Yusuf and Dabodhilif :down:

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:49 am

Xamud,

Walaal dhageeyso. Like I said many times, I'm not denying the mistakes of Siyad Barre aun. All I'm going to say is that Siyad Barre aun was an wadani man who loved his country and people. Can we say the same for Abdullahi Yusuf? No and I don't believe anyone who has common sense won't understand that. Anyway I'm glad that we agree on one thing.. Which is: Siad Barre was better than Abdullahi Yusuf.

Xamud's Quote,

''You say you only support his good work, but then again, you cant have one with out the other! His bad deeds outnumber the good ones.''

True say...I totally agree on that point. :up:

Btw.. You shouldn't assume that we don't know anything cuz of the fact we're girls yeah. Stop stereotyping, You'll only end up making a fool out of yourself with that kind of attitude.

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby precious_dyme » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 am

surrender wrote:
i too, like ashlee do feel sorry for the women and children that are getting caught in the war in somalia. :( but that dont mean darawiish and co. are war criminals. they havent totured anyone. its all lies made by the rivels to get people on their side. we dont need media or some white pedo reporter telling the britions and the world that these men are criminals. :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you serious?....Laa xowla wala quwata ila bilah... I can't believe I'm actually reading this. :oops:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:47 am

[quote="precious_dyme"]Xamud,

Walaal dhageeyso. Like I said many times, I'm not denying the mistakes of Siyad Barre aun. All I'm going to say is that Siyad Barre aun was an wadani man who loved his country and people. Can we say the same for Abdullahi Yusuf? No and I don't believe anyone who has common sense won't understand that. Anyway I'm glad that we agree on one thing.. Which is: Siad Barre was better than Abdullahi Yusuf.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by gemini07 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:55 am

ATTENTION :

TAKE THIS DISCUSSION TO THE CLAN SECTION ,WHERE IT BELONGS :arrow:

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING DEAD PRESIDENTS AND THEIR TIME IN OFFICE

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 am

ATTENTION :

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 am

ATTENTION :

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.