Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cinque Mtume

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Cinque Mtume

Postby Cinque Mtume » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 pm

@Mtume: Its now 25th of April and it was April 15th when you said you will unban me... does it really take that long? :| :shock:

abduljrus, ur most wlc to the group.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

war ninyahow meesha ma daroogo maa laka qeeybiyaa....lol, even if I was kicked out from the ilkayar group, I wouldnt make any noise :lol:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 am

its a damn shame when nasab noble people like me are banned due to my political opinion. is it my fault i support the mujaheddins? :|

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 am

its a damn shame when nasab noble people like me are banned due to my political opinion. is it my fault i support the mujaheddins? :|

maybe u should flow with the crowd man, try not to stand out too much and give couple of fake hip-hip horaaaay and shid every now and than.

here's tips not to get kicked out of PPS.

1. never say anything positive about beesha SADE; EVER!!, If u see a Marexaan success story, try to blame it on affirmative action and if not in the same breath, pray that he/she doesnt make it.

2. Never question the amount of fingers Faroole has left

3. Post couple of building in Puntland and beat ur chest

4. Dont get on the negative side of these dabayacos Gemeni, Serena and Paidmonk, u dont want them working against u by any means necessary.

5. Accept that reer khalaf are second strings in Puntland, even though u know it's not true...just accept it!

6. try to distance urself from me, and respond with couple insults towards me in this thread, if u have to, I will give u one free pass to insult one of my family members, u have the green light bro

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 am

Accept that reer khalaf are second strings in Puntland, even though u know it's not true...just accept it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is funny

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 am

:lol: @ support the mujaheddins. And what mujaheddins would those be? All you ever seem to talk about are hutus and ilkoyars, not much time left for you to be supporting any 'mujaheddins'. One wonders why you're is still trying to get back into the PPG.. it was wack as hell anyway, right? :lol:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Advo,

Your petty much telling me dont have my own views and follow in line with the majorities ideas. And that I should insult other clans to which these children on somalinet have cuqdad towards.

But realistically, I think for myself, I dont let qabil decide my views. I dont hated hawiye or marehans. I have more MX & Ayr first cousins then I do MJs.

And I think Beesha R.K. are the strongest mj subclan today. Ask reer mahad what we do to them in galcayo.

And lastly, Serena, dont respond sarcastically to my posts. I am refraining from insulting you and your questionable cousin (paidmonk). Say hi to your Jamacian step mom for me (i aint lieing). :mrgreen:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 am

Muhammad bin Harti:- I think you should try and speak with the moderator, he seems like a reasonable person. I'm sure he'll judge accordingly, but try not to make a scene and get everyone else involved it will only escalate the situation. :up:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:20 am

I have sent several PMs to him. No response.
I have sent several PMs to the Admin. No response.

It was a damn shame even to question to my majeerteenism in the first place. Like a flock of sheeps everyone believed and followed every word this tanzanian dog paidmonk said. But when the smoke cleared, everyone learned I am probably the most noble member. And that paidmonk is actually a somali bantu.

Its a damn shame.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm sorry about that. Why are they questioning that you're majerteen? Keep trying and see how it goes walaal 'cause persistence usually pays off. :up:

It's a shame if they're gangin' up on you. :|

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Fri May 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Ok. I'm convinced. Muhammad Bin Harti is non other than Advo himself. :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.