Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cinque Mtume

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Cinque Mtume

Postby abduljrus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Does he login at all? .... I am still waiting for him to reply to my PM I sent 4-5 days ago... :down:

we have 3-4 mods and no one other than someone who doesn't log on that often (much like me before i became active) can unban me? :shock: I have already presented my case multiple times to multiple mods and some admins and all I get is go to the next person. No has refuted a single point i have made about my ban (instigated by unclebin) yet I am still banned!

I am disappointed by the leaders of PPG!!!

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Cinque Mtume

Postby abduljrus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:30 am

you have a different problem that is completely different from my situation.... You seem to be loose with words and rampant with disrespect....

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 am

:lost:

RebelLion1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby RebelLion1 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 am

Abduljurus

You should be let in, if you really want it this much. But you can post anything you want here as well, so it makes no difference. All these privacy forums are unnecessary and you're not really missing much.

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 am

Abduljurus

You should be let in, if you really want it this much. But you can post anything you want here as well, so it makes no difference. All these privacy forums are unnecessary and you're not really missing much.
what do you mean by 'if you really want this much'? thats sounds so condescending! :roll: and if it makes no difference, why do we have private group? :shock: you know... I was member of the group for a week or two and even if it is wasted space, at least it doesn't have moryans running around the whole forum... thats a benefit right? !!! :clap:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 am

abduljrus, check ur inbox.

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:10 am

im still waiting for the invitation to my red carpet arrival at the private section

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:01 am

im still waiting for the invitation to my red carpet arrival at the private section

In your case maybe, perhaps, inshallah, you never know, after 3 months of impeccable beviour, haddii Eebe idmo.

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm

3 MONTHS? :shock: . Thats not reasonable. Its the 17th of April right now, I EXPECT to be in th eprivate section by the 1st of May.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

M b H, Is Marexaan. He has all the tell tale signs of one, bal car but a bowl of quule infront of him and then watch his eyes turn white and his mouth start to water. :mrgreen:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:34 pm

3 MONTHS? :shock: . Thats not reasonable. Its the 17th of April right now, I EXPECT to be in th eprivate section by the 1st of May.

excuse me?

Make that 4 months.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:52 pm

M b H, Is Marexaan. He has all the tell tale signs of one, bal car but a bowl of quule infront of him and then watch his eyes turn white and his mouth start to water. :mrgreen:
What's with this lil pus-filled bytch and weeping about Mareexaan.......nigga get our mammoth sized nutz off ur fourhead and man up, What is it to you if they reject or accept him? maxaa kaa galey? u keep running after him like he has extra qamadi in his pocket or something?

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 pm

excuse me?

Make that 4 months.
this is an excuse to hold me out indefinitely. im like a prisoner at Guantanamo bay.. i dont get a fair trial, my jury is made of my enemies. And if after all the procedures im found innocent, I get held out for an unreasonable amount of time.

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 am

@Mtume: Its now 25th of April and it was April 15th when you said you will unban me... does it really take that long? :| :shock:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 am

I am as well waiting for my red carpet arrival to the PPG.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.