Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The war in Xamar WILL affect us

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The war in Xamar WILL affect us

Postby paidmonk » Sun May 10, 2009 6:41 pm

2006 they came to Gaalkacyo, these guys were hungry for our land from day one they stepped foot in Xamar.

They're coming back and they want our well-developed land and the loyalty of our hardworking people more so than any other people in the nation.

What's the plan of action? The coming weeks will prevent a lot of problems for Puntlanders and I won't want to see Xamar happening in Bosaso or Garowe.

Amilla
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The war in Xamar WILL affect us

Postby Amilla » Sun May 10, 2009 6:52 pm

they come to galkacyo in 2006? you are seriously confused they come near galkacyo at bandeeradly where they got confronted by the puntland troops. :evil: they don't dare to come to our land. the fact is 2,300 strong puntland troops at mogadisho and southern region if they even dare to come near puntland i think faroole will pull those troops from the south long with the one that is already present in puntland and unleash some @ss wopping at those terrorists. :up:

as long as all hawiyes are wiping each other in mogadisho i am ok with it, but don't come anywhere near my precious land dheeh. :clap:

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Sun May 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Let the peasants kill each other. They don't want peace then let them fuck each other off. :lol: :lol:

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Amilla, in Summer 2006 the Islamic Courts Union opened up a court and of all people, Cumar Maxamud opened the door. Even Sacad did not voluntarily accept the radicals.

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Mon May 11, 2009 12:07 am

why are you a flip flopper paidmonk? you initially hated the A/Y contingency, but you still had meles zenawi as your avatar. then you supported Sheikh Sharif, then after you supported the kismayo insurgency. and now your against the same insurgency? :roll:

does anybody take this kid serious?

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 am

The only people that will enter PL from the South are the internally displaced ,before Alshabaab reaches PL they have to defeat Ahlu Suna Wal Jameeca and other hostile clans .

Maxamoud Saleebaan will pull out another magic trick putting Puntland on top of this situation :clap:

IF they come knocking on the Doors of Galkacyo ,Noo dhaafa anaga walaalayaal.Beesha Reer Bicidyahan baa
Ku filan kana badan ,General Seefta Bananka baa na hoogaaminiya 8-) :up:

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Postby The Magnificent » Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 am

2006 they came to Gaalkacyo, these guys were hungry for our land from day one they stepped foot in Xamar.

They're coming back and they want our well-developed land and the loyalty of our hardworking people more so than any other people in the nation.

What's the plan of action? The coming weeks will prevent a lot of problems for Puntlanders and I won't want to see Xamar happening in Bosaso or Garowe.

Are there any Harti soldiers in Mogadishu today, whom are fighting and getting killed? What has happen to the so-called 8,000 soldiers that Abdillahi Yusuf (Yeey) took to Mogadishu and left them there when he stepped down? :x

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am

Its going to come down to Islamist MJs vs Warsangelis. Mark my words :mrgreen:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Postby The Magnificent » Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 am

Its going to come down to Islamist MJs vs Warsangelis. Mark my words :mrgreen:
Pathetic, old sheegaato baffoon. You wish Harti had a civil war within itself. You're not Warsangeli, so stop claiming it. :twisted:

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 am

I am Warsangeli and Harti is dead and buried in Geedi, Maakhir :roll:

I wish Somalia would collapse and Warsangeli had their own country :arrow:

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The Magnificent » Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 am

:lol:

Keep dreaming loser. You couldn't negatively impact Daarood with your true colors, so you had to resort to Sheegaatoism...nice. :lol: :down:

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Mon May 11, 2009 11:05 am

You wish Warsangelis were pro-shabab and pro-islamist MJ. Hawiye and their dhabodhilifs have no place on Bosaaso soil :up:

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 am

This

I think this guy is definitely not warsengeli because i have never met one who behaves like he does. Their always patriotic and peaceloving people, this guy probably some isaaq dude i wouldn't stress it. And just for your information HARTI DAROD is never dead it's always been and will continue. Just for side-note tell your isaaq people that we will seen be going to awdal to get the samaroon guys to start all-out war on isaaq when they push rayaale off, im sure samaroon are just itching to start killing isaaq if they touch their man rayaale. :clap: ....If samaroon leaves somaliland, warsangeli is already in puntland and dhulbahante...your secessionist ideas will just be totally fried.

And it is shame some dhulbahante have fallen for the isaaq pranks, all thee the idor want to do is secure the pre 1960 border for former "british somaliland" so they have case to put forward to the united nations and once they get that indepedence they will oppress the dhulbahante in their borders. That's what will happen mark my words on that but some dhulbahante have fallen for it which is quite sad.

Seccessionism in legal challenge can easily be refuted in court because once they dissolved the union with britain and joined somalia that ended their former borders FOREVER. You can't come back 30 years later and say i wan't you to unrip that old deal we had the british...Contractual agreement when you sign the dotted line warku waa khalas any previous agreement before legally means it "expired" or "dissolved" ...that is caqli idor for you thats why their sitting for 17 years as ghost state and no moron in hargeisa has even a clue WHY excellent job oldenglish idor :clap:

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Mon May 11, 2009 11:33 am

Yeah I really care about Somalia and Iidoors :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.