Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News: Somaliland Population only 1.7 Million

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Breaking News: Somaliland Population only 1.7 Million

Postby Cusmano » Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 am

osmank you are right my united nation website link is not working...here it is again..1.2 million in all 6 regions of somaliland plus it says to include 300-500 thousand for all somalilanders living outside somaliland which takes the population to 1.5-1.7 million. :clap:

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db9 ... enDocument

osman-k

Postby osman-k » Thu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL. walle what this Lali99 was saying was right, you are lying to your teeth. the article that u have stated shows this is a footnote taht proves that this is a non-facts and non scientifics in a way that ducaysane and any other grandmas could come up with the same type of research. In other words any1 could wrote it and you coudl even tell the author of this articles biaisness towards isaaq. He puts dir into isaaq with dir because according to him "most of isaaq dont consider themselves dir but i had a friend in hargeysa..." type of story.IF YOU DONT BELIEVE READ THE FOOTNOTES. but out of all footnotes this is my favourite

Footnotes
1 This paper is written in a personal capacity and does not represent the views of UNHCR. It draws on the author's experience in Djibouti (1992) and Jijiga, eastern Ethiopia (1993-95) as Protection Officer and in Hargeisa, North West Somalia (1997-99) as Repatriation Officer. The term "Somaliland" will be used interchangeably with "North West Somalia" and that of "Puntland" with North East Somalia", without implying a position on the issue of recognition. Information about clan genealogies and boundaries are only indicative.

WOW SO SAD TO RAIN ON HIS PARADE. BUT WHAT CAN I DO.

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Thu May 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes he is talking from personal capacity meaning not being biased to any side but assessing the facts only..He assessed the facts without any bias that's what he means...The facts are clear 1 million isaaqs...and there is even journalist from somaliland who says the same thing...sxb the evidence overwhelming...iska aqoonso inaad tahay laangaabka ugu weyn somali...

osman-k

Postby osman-k » Fri May 22, 2009 4:16 pm

LIsten genius are you trying to be studpid or you are stupid :clap: . What it does say is that this guy is writing on a pesonal level and not scientifically. In other words those numbers that you refering to religiously are FAKE and are written by a shegatoo. But hey once again ill put you in your spot and stay tune for the real population of all harti. I found this article and damn the result are breath taking and cusmano i could see you having a heart attack. :sland: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.