Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland is not a state of somalia anymore

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Puntland is not a state of somalia anymore

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:55 pm

:lol: :lol:

You're funny ,my laangaab-lander friend ,but as usual you're waaaay off .You need to stop looking at puntland with your 'Daroods are the spawn of the devil' goggles on,it's not healthy,mardhoow waad waalanisa

It's in the best interest of Somalis to have autonomous states .Why would we want to be ruled by Some guy in Xamar who is out of sync with our needs as a region??
Your problem is that you suffer from a condition that effects most somalis. You lack objectivity, bal if you dont want to be governed from xammer and are trying to engineer a situation for you to keep your power and gain more power, why not understand our psoition when we say we dont want to share anything with you guys or those below you in the south.
Sh!t, we dont want to share, land, money, or name or even flag... :sland: :up:

As for the Langaab bit, walle I dont even tell people I'm HJ let alone Isaaq, I tell them Reer Dahir and 99% of people know them by that.. :mrgreen:

Futo-Zero, this girl makes more sense then you ever would in 10 lifetimes. Your replys are pathetic and your political position or who you support is pointless. The only thing that makes sense about you is your hatred for SL..Fockin Hater :down:
sxb..no body is beggin Somaliland to stay..your free to seperate or what ever..you dont want to be part of Somali fine the door is open no body is holding you back.. :arrow:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 pm

:lol: :lol:

You're funny ,my laangaab-lander friend ,but as usual you're waaaay off .You need to stop looking at puntland with your 'Daroods are the spawn of the devil' goggles on,it's not healthy,mardhoow waad waalanisa

It's in the best interest of Somalis to have autonomous states .Why would we want to be ruled by Some guy in Xamar who is out of sync with our needs as a region??
Your problem is that you suffer from a condition that effects most somalis. You lack objectivity, bal if you dont want to be governed from xammer and are trying to engineer a situation for you to keep your power and gain more power, why not understand our psoition when we say we dont want to share anything with you guys or those below you in the south.
Sh!t, we dont want to share, land, money, or name or even flag... :sland: :up:

As for the Langaab bit, walle I dont even tell people I'm HJ let alone Isaaq, I tell them Reer Dahir and 99% of people know them by that.. :mrgreen:

Futo-Zero, this girl makes more sense then you ever would in 10 lifetimes. Your replys are pathetic and your political position or who you support is pointless. The only thing that makes sense about you is your hatred for SL..Fockin Hater :down:
sxb..no body is beggin Somaliland to stay..your free to separate or what ever..you dont want to be part of Somali fine the door is open no body is holding you back.. :arrow:
Sxb thats your individual opinion which should be applauded but people from your region generally dont share your opinion and are some of the most vocal to succession.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Dont mind them just do what you gotta do sxb..words from other people cant stop you... :up:
there is no reason to bash eachother over this..

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 pm

General SNM

I'm sure you know what autonomous states are
SO -how on earth would this put Puntland in a more favourable position (unless you mean we have have an 11 year headstart?)
PL isn't the only region with natural resources/coastline OIl etc.

We have too much bad blood between us as a people,a federal Somalia will let us came together & we'll ALL have autonomy :up:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:39 pm

:som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.