Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The first evidence of Harti settlement in Kismayo in 1880s

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The first evidence of Harti settlement in Kismayo in 1880s

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm

^ I hope for your sake you don't believe everything you read.

The Marxuun that you speak AUN did not support Col. Hiiraale. Its always good to be knowledgable about stuff before you make a complete ass out of yourself kid.

Mareexaan does not run Kismayo or Jubbas now. No qabiil does smart guy. Pretty soon Shabab will be no more and things will go back to qabiil, what will you say then? I know what, register under a new nick like usual right?

mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mvp » Thu May 20, 2010 6:08 pm

^ I hope for your sake you don't believe everything you read.

The Marxuun that you speak AUN did not support Col. Hiiraale. Its always good to be knowledgable about stuff before you make a complete ass out of yourself kid.

Mareexaan does not run Kismayo or Jubbas now. No qabiil does smart guy. Pretty soon Shabab will be no more and things will go back to qabiil, what will you say then? I know what, register under a new nick like usual right?
wat makes yo think, if alshabaab leaves, kista will come back to ilyar's hands. this is kinda of entertainment is wat made gedo the worst region in somalia, cuz it was abonded by it's people for something that is only in real in a dream. i hope yo uncle hiraale recognizes that his time of warworldism is over like to many before him.

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Thu May 20, 2010 6:13 pm

i'm hateful for what reason exactly? for stating that i'm from kismaayo & proving that if anyone claims the place for no place it's your ilk? :?

for your info i have a full head of silky indian hair. how's your bidaar coming along though? what about your precious-sized calool? :mrgreen:

mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mvp » Thu May 20, 2010 6:16 pm

i'm hateful for what reason exactly? for stating that i'm from kismaayo & proving that if anyone claims the place for no place it's your ilk? :?

:
Serean, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush, plz do not wake up ilkoyaris "they are having a dream "

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 pm

lol@ silky indian hair.

Who said you can't be from there? What I wrote above was just my impression of you. Bitter, spiteful and dealing with a lot of anger issues.

MVP

I bet you were the smartest guy with the football helmet on riding the lil bus.

mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mvp » Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

lol@ silky indian hair.

Who said you can't be from there? What I wrote above was just my impression of you. Bitter, spiteful and dealing with a lot of anger issues.

MVP

I bet you were the smartest guy with the football helmet on riding the lil bus.
Xoogasada, most of the time your realistic, but when it comes to waamo yo brain drains and yo start acted like futu xaar baratay, hiraale time is over, cayr allaince is over, warlordism time is over, remember how siyad end up in gedo after 21yrs in power and regreted not investing his home. yo seem like yo all goin the same direction again.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu May 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Maj Gen. President MSB AUN, was a Somali patriot. A man who when other African heads of state were plundering their nations' wealth chose to eat soor iyo caano and instead of robbing his people blind lead the nation towards equality, justice and prosperity.

Too bad he didn't realize that his job was to not be a president but a zoo keeper. The proof is in the pudding. 20 years later, look at Somalia.

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Thu May 20, 2010 10:45 pm

what i write is not half as bad as what you write. plus, you'll never see come into a random topic in the gedo section & take digs at your clan..so does that not make you the "bitter", "spiteful" & "angry" one? :?

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Fri May 21, 2010 5:05 am

Sababta labaad ee u tagay Sheekh Cali Maxamuud Raagge Kismaayo waxay tahay in niman ay ilmo adeero yihiin uu kala hadlo in ay sii xoojiyaan ku sii sugnaashahooda Kismaayo si uu sii helo Sheerka isaga iyo rag kale oo Shabaab ah ay ku liyihiin dekedda Kismaayo.

Cali Dheere si uu u xaqiijiyo in aan la siideyn Sheekh Musfate ayuu la kulmay dhowr nin oo ciddiisa ah iyo qolyo ka.
what Qabiil is Ali dheere,,? isn't he Abgaal or D/mirifle?

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Fri May 21, 2010 5:10 am

^ abgaal.

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The first evidence of Harti settlement in Kismayo in 188

Postby qardasay » Sat May 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Kismaayo waxaa weeye, xeebta Beesha Sade iyo Magaalo Madaxda Beesha Sade. every Marexaan should move there.

In 1998 a man named Barre, was able to liberate the city.

Barre Hiiraale oo booqanaaya Xeebta Beesha Sade. :clap:
http://somalitalk.com/sun/barre1.jpg

Dhulbahante
Leelkase
iyo Ciise waa daroodka saxda ah and they strongly support Magaala Madaxda Xeebta Beesha Sade.
Last edited by qardasay on Sat May 22, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Qaracsays

Sheegato inaad tahay Xamud. baa cadeeyay.Orad naga tag :arrow:

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Sat May 22, 2010 4:02 pm

as far as I'm concerned, Xamud waa majerteen dog

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

as far as I'm concerned, Xamud waa majerteen dog
Nothing you say or do will change the fact that you're STILL a shegato :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I rather have Al Shabaab control Kismaayo, then it becoming a new Ethiopian port :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.