Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The first evidence of Harti settlement in Kismayo in 1880s

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The first evidence of Harti settlement in Kismayo in 1880s

Postby oldenglish » Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

You must be kidding me, you don't know the reality on the ground, I actually have contacts in Kismayo. Let me my uncle is a Al Shabaab commander, in Kismayo. Look at what Al Shabaab has done to your beloved Harti(Remember Canoole :lol: ?) Al Shabaab eliminated them with ease. The majority of Al Shabaab is Marehan and minorities, it's funny how you people think Barre Hiiraale was kicked out by a outside force it was actually Marehan division, most Marehan clerics became tired of his antics and even Marehan elders told him to leave to prevent further casualties. Al Shabaab has vied for Marehan support so much that Kismayo city council, is majority Beesha Sade. Look at Xisbul Islam today, an Ogaden contingent was humiliated and kicked out of Kismayo because they were conflicting the interest of Marehan, another instance of Al Shabaab appeasement . In reality Marehan plays a significant role in Al Shabaab Jubba and Harti significance in Kismayo waa sheeko SNET iyo nostalgia

Great post, at least grand is TRYING TO DEFEND HIS PEOPLE :clap:

Beesha sade rules Xamar, Shabab=Sade and Xisbul Islam=Sade and TFG= Sade and the Barack Obamas Grandma=Sade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu May 20, 2010 2:57 pm

South of Galkacyo= wax shaqo ah weligiin ku yeelan meeysaan.

This is what I was politely trying to say but it was enough to cause a riot in the Puntland section :lol:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm

South of Galkacyo= wax shaqo ah weligiin ku yeelan meeysaan.

This is what I was politely trying to say :lol:
Come back to talk to us when you've managed to build and sustain a maamul in Gedo and Cabudwaaq. :)

D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Postby D-Runner » Thu May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

You must be kidding me, you don't know the reality on the ground, I actually have contacts in Kismayo. Let me my uncle is a Al Shabaab commander, in Kismayo. Look at what Al Shabaab has done to your beloved Harti(Remember Canoole :lol: ?) Al Shabaab eliminated them with ease. The majority of Al Shabaab is Marehan and minorities, it's funny how you people think Barre Hiiraale was kicked out by a outside force it was actually Marehan division, most Marehan clerics became tired of his antics and even Marehan elders told him to leave to prevent further casualties. Al Shabaab has vied for Marehan support so much that Kismayo city council, is majority Beesha Sade. Look at Xisbul Islam today, an Ogaden contingent was humiliated and kicked out of Kismayo because they were conflicting the interest of Marehan, another instance of Al Shabaab appeasement . In reality Marehan plays a significant role in Al Shabaab Jubba and Harti significance in Kismayo waa sheeko SNET iyo nostalgia
I doubt the the Ilkoyar really know the reality on the ground aside from their hearsay.

"Al Shabaab iyo Beesha Harti oo Heshiis ku gaaray magaalada Kismaayo Gobalka Jubbada Hoose."

Read all about it here:

http://www.raxanreeb.com/?p=40020

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

The majority of Al Shabaab is Marehan and minorities,

Ahlu Sunnah wal Jameeca was also supposedly majority Marehan :roll:
Beentiina cidna idinkama dhageeysaniso. "21st century slave :o " :lol: :arrow:
No Sade has defected from Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamacaa and is now an independent force.

oldenenglish: Al Shabaab is not a tribal entity but Marehan plays a significant role in its success in Kismayo

DRUNNER: Sade always one step ahead http://www.xusuus.com/view.php?id=1139

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Thu May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I doubt the the Ilkoyar really know the reality on the ground aside from their hearsay.

"Al Shabaab iyo Beesha Harti oo Heshiis ku gaaray magaalada Kismaayo Gobalka Jubbada Hoose."

Read all about it here:

http://www.raxanreeb.com/?p=40020

The difference between Harti and others are we know Mammul,governance and progression. But when your among the barbaric we have no choice to attempt and reason with them.

After 91 Kismaayo will never be the same, not due to the civil war but the influxs of these people with different daqans. It destroyed the once Harti city where it prospered now Laas Qoray is busier than Kismaayo :|

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Gemini,

Maanta waxne ma kuugu dhahayi abaayo, You're doing a great job karbashing the hutus, ceasefire :rose:

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Why does this cawramale pest keep rearing his ugly head?

Gemini

There are no Mareexaans in Shabab and that Isaaq guy really is in charge. Happy now?

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Gemini

There are no Mareexaans in Shabab and that Isaaq guy really is in charge. Happy now?
I NEVER said that ,just stop claiming you're the majority when you're merely the toilet-seat warmers for the Al Shabab forces. :?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Gemini

I NEVER said that ,just stop claiming you're the majority when you're merely the toilet-seat warmers for the Al Shabab forces. :?
Why does it bother you :?
Waar dadkaan firi they are still bitter about '98

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Is that the date you were born ? :?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 20, 2010 3:19 pm

siyasaad dumaarki ma loo tala gaalin orod nin raadso :?

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Gemini

I really wish there were none of us in Shabab then my faction wouldn't have lost the city. A united Mareexaan has NEVER been defeated in battle. Not a single one. And that about to change now. As for Shabab, we're coming for them. My own blood brother could join them and he would be dead to me that very same second.

Things are never black and white but its easy to see things from a single narrative when your people live in northeast Somalia surrounded by your clansmen (Harti or greater Darood) but the south is a warzone. Has been so for centuries with a brief interruption from 1960-1990.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

siyasaad dumaarki ma loo tala gaalin orod nin raadso :?

:lol: .Waa haysta ,makuu raadiya mid adna oo indhaha shareeran ;)

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 20, 2010 3:27 pm

:lol: .Waa haysta ,makuu raadiya mid adna oo indhaha shareeran ;)
:lol: :lol: saqajanad :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.