Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

new clan: Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

new clan: Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Were majerteen scattered in the past and what was the historic basis for such scattering of beelaha majerteen
Is this like galgale nuux mahamuud case?
Gaalkacyo(puntlandi.com):- Hotelka Saylaan ee Magaalada Gaalkacyo ayaa manta waxaa ka dhacay kulan balaaran oo ay qabatay beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan.
Kulankan oo ay ka soo qaybgaleen waxgaradka, Odayaasha, Aqoonyahanada, Dhalinyarada, Culima’udiinka iyo qayabaha kala duwan ee beelaha Puntland iyo Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan ayaa ahaa mid Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan ay isku baraysay beelaha ay walaalaha la tahay ee Puntland gaar ahaana Gobolkan Mudug.
is this like galgale nuux mahamuud case and what is the historic basis.

where majerteen scattered in the past and what was the reason for such scattering of beelaha majerteen
Kulankan waxaa ka hadlay Odayaasha, Waxgaradka iyo dhalinyarada Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan oo ka qaybagalayaasha kulanka warbixino ka siiyay deegaanada ay beeshu degto, waxyaabaha ay dhaqan ahaan u leeyihiin iyo walaaltinimada kala dhaxaysa beelaha Puntland dega, waxayna carabaabeen in beeshu ay degto qaybo ka mid ah dhulka Ismaamulka Soomaalida ee Ethiopia lakin dhalasho ahaan ay ku abtirsadaan beelaha Puntland ku bahoobay.

Kulanka waxaa sidoo kale ka hadlay Odayaasha iyo waxgaradka beelaha Puntland ee kulankan ka soo qaybgalay waxay aad u soo dhaweeyeen walaalahooda u soo hiloobay ee deegaanada aadka u fog uga yimid sidii ay isku bari lahaayeen walaalahooda kale ee Puntland.

Kulankan oo saacado badan qaatay ayaa ka qaybgalayaashu waxay si qoto dheer u taabteen muhiimada ay leedahay isbarashada iyo is gacan qabsiga dadka walaalaha ah, waxayna xubnaha matalayay beelaha Puntland goobtan ak qireen in Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan ay tahay beel walaal la ah oo ay deegaan ahaan ku ogyihiin dhulka Ethiopia islamarkaan aay qirayaan in deegaanadaasi ay ka muuqdaan si baaxad lehna ugu dhaqmeen.

Kulankani waxaa uu ka mid yahay kulamada ugu muhiimsan ee mudooyinkii ugu dambeeyay ka dhacayay deegaanada Puntland, waxayna dhinacyadii ka soo qaybgalay si daacadnimo leh isugu muujiyeen farxad ay walaaltinimo ku dheehantahay, gabagabadii shirkana waxay ka qaybagalayaashu isku gacan qaadeen si niyad ah, iyagoo xubnuhu ay isugu marxabaynayeen isbarashada qiimaha leh iyo iswalaalsiga dhabta ah.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: new clan: Beesha Xariir Maxamuud Saleebaan

Postby gemini07 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 pm

"new clan"? seriously? :arrow:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

"new clan"? seriously? :arrow:
I am mean new as in we didn`t know about them hence "new"

gemini what do you know about them

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm

This guy tries way too hard. We've been ignoring your silly ' theories' ee isdaji ninyahow

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm

This guy tries way too hard. We've been ignoring your silly ' theories' ee isdaji ninyahow
then keep ignoring me and stop posting in this thread, war ileen tano kale

abdllah you are projecting deep seated insecurity into your post, why would you write "We've been ignoring your silly ' theories' ee isdaji ninyahow" to a simple post, if I was wrong just correct me and post constructive information that corrects my flawed analysis
I always feel like prof xavier talking to abdallah very telepathic experience :lol:

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:58 pm

abdllah you are projecting deep seated insecurity into your post, why would you write "We've been ignoring your silly ' theories' ee isdaji ninyahow" to a simple post, if I was wrong just correct me and post constructive information that corrects my flawed analysis
I always feel like prof xavier talking to abdallah very telepathic experience :lol:
He has once but u keep coming for more. ;)

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 pm

You think you're slick, but you're not. So knock it off.

XaliimoFarax. Wlc back :D

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 pm

He has once but u keep coming for more. ;)

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

I guess people don`t want to answer my initial question but are aggrieve about my “new clan” description of beesha xariir return to majerteen

Anyway there is no point in continuing this thread because it invokes emotion and is very polarising am out, take care

Abdallah cafis

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Abdalla let this one go he is a guest in this section but I expect the same karbash as last time in a more neutral sitting. :D

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Abdalla let this one go he is a guest in this section but I expect the same karbash as last time in a more neutral sitting. :D
I have absolute no clue where your animosity towards me stems from and how your hostile tone is relevant to the topic at hand

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

I have absolute no clue where your animosity towards me stems from and how your hostile tone is relevant to the topic at hand
No animosity dear but it concerns me ur obsession with beesha, time for new hobby perhaps? :?

Amilla
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amilla » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Xariiro Mahamoud is not a "new" clan. I don't even know what that means. They are one of the Mohamoud Saleebans and they are small in number. They typically lives in Ethiopia around Wardheer. They are also found in Mudug, Galkacyo to be exact.

EagleHawk: You don't know the mighty Majeerteen as you think you do. We are vast in number and there are hundreds of sub-clans, some which you have never heard of before. 8-)

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Eaglehawk, they're not new and have lived in Ethiopia for quite some time. I've always heard of them but they're back now to strengthen their ties with the family.

You use to be one of my favourite ilkayar ninyahow what's gotten into you.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Xariiro Mahamoud is not a "new" clan. I don't even know what that means. They are one of the Mohamoud Saleebans and they are small in number. They typically lives in Ethiopia around Wardheer. They are also found in Mudug, Galkacyo to be exact.

EagleHawk: You don't know the mighty Majeerteen as you think you do. We are vast in number and there are hundreds of sub-clans, some which you have never heard of before. 8-)
alla gobsana intaas ba ka wayay kuwa kale

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.