Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is Cilmiile the Dooro champion?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
somalinetguy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why is Cilmiile the Dooro champion?

Postby somalinetguy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:10 pm

guys, remember that in the forum the majority of the forumers are boys and girls (born outside somalia) who are yet to reach puberty , never seen the country , in search of spiritual connection with ancestral land and only know tell tales .

so don't be surprised by some posts

Hiiraan boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hiiraan boy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:11 pm

[quote="somalinetguy"]guys, remember that in the forum the majority of the forumers are boys and girls (born outside somalia) who are yet to reach puberty , never seen the country , in search of spiritual connection with ancestral land and only know tell tales .

so don't be surprised by some posts[/quote]

waa saxsantahay

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:11 pm

Sir Luggoyo

Daarood unity is your nightmare innit? Smile Smile Smile

Or would you prefer Somali Unity? Well there would be no Somali Unity if DhulBahante(Conquerors of the Land) did not Sacrifice Blood and Treasure to preserve Somalia's culture and Religion. And if the rest of Daarood did not build on that great history to produce Somali Independence in 1960. Quite simply there would be no reason for you to complain about Tigre humiliation of Somalia and Islam because neither would exist today but for Dhulbahante and Daarood somalia

Dubka laga xanuunsado kuwaan laga dugaalaynin
Maaraha digleeyiyo kuwii duubcad wada qaatay
Doofaarka gaalka ah kuwii dilay wixii raacay
Dikrigiyo shareecada kuwii diirka ka caddeeyey
Dadow maqal degmiyo beel dhan bay damug ka siiyaane

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:19 pm

Laughing , Luggoyo , I think I see xaggaad ka hadlayso.
Hey, mutiple attempts of resolving the matter via conventional ways of communicating were offered, nobody should cry foul when the SWAT team shows up .

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cilmiile,

Awoow, Dooro unity is an illusion to be pursued but never attained, it never happened b4 and it ain't gonna happen again, but who am I to deny you having a utopia dream. Keep in mind that I never doubted your resiliency, bouyancy and leathery characteristics, nor have I denied Dhulmahante's valor and bravery, that wasn't the issue, absolutely not, rather, it was the deputy and shoe-carrying nature of the lot. The thing that I have to pick a bone with is, why do Dhulmahante cheer and propel others for top posts and not one of theirs?

Baxarow,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Put up your sling, it's gonna rain fire and brimstones

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 pm

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cilmiile,

Awoow, Dooro unity is an illusion to be pursued but never attained, it never happened b4 and it ain't gonna happen again, but who am I to deny you having a utopia dream. Keep in mind that I never doubted your resiliency, bouyancy and leathery characteristics, nor have I denied Dhulmahante's valor and bravery, that wasn't the issue, absolutely not, rather, it was the deputy and shoe-carrying nature of the lot. The thing that I have to pick a bone with is, why do Dhulmahante cheer and propel others for top posts and not one of theirs?

Baxarow,

Put up your sling, it's gonna rain fire and brimstones[/quote]

Sir Luggoyo

Dhulbahante waa maskaxdii Soomaali hagaysay. But I am not going to discuss the Dhulbahante with you because I dont know about your tribe. I am not particulary curious about your tribe as others have been. Or you seem to be about mine. I just take everything as they come. So in this case I will refrain from further discussion on the issue.

Let us leave it by saying that you have unknowingly given a tribute to the Daraawish warriors by raising the question (of their lack of leadership aspiration) at all.

Young Royal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Young Royal » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:14 pm

"Why is Cilmiile the Dooro champion?"

The man knows how to karbaash non-Daarood period.

Btw...Sir-Luggoyo,

You too could learn a thing or two from this great Kabaasher call Cilmiile, so ninyahow jilibka dhulka dhigo sheegadan ku dhufo oo ka dhaqaaqda aad wadiidna jooji sii aan meel u wada dhigno this perception of your toward MJs; Clearly you dislike them even though I failed to understand how an individual could view people who number in their hundreds of thousands if not in their millions as such...I mean take a shot at their heads if you like or something since putting ALL MJs in the same boat is just too nonsense, plus that wouldn't reflect too greatly in your life here after, taana waa iga advise dee.

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Sir Luggooyo Doodda laysu jilib dhigo ma jecla. He is the master of the hit and run.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Cilmiile warkiisa naga daaye, alleyle cusbadaa ku yar kaasa.

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:44 pm

Cilmiile is the undisputed champ on Snet.

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:45 pm

Axmed Garaad Soldja

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:09 pm

[quote="Cilmiile"][

Sir Luggoyo

Dhulbahante waa maskaxdii Soomaali hagaysay. But I am not going to discuss the Dhulbahante with you because I dont know about your tribe. I am not particulary curious about your tribe as others have been. Or you seem to be about mine. I just take everything as they come. So in this case I will refrain from further discussion on the issue.

Let us leave it by saying that you have unknowingly given a tribute to the Daraawish warriors by raising the question (of their lack of leadership aspiration) at all.

[/quote]

Cilmiile,

Awoow, you are one slimey character walle. So in other words, leave the Dhulmahante to their destiny of servitude. I got your point and I am gonna refrain from lashing their unambitious arses, but I always wanted to imbue some energy in their lifeless selves and vie for the top posts, alas, it ain't destined.

Young Royal,

Ppl have jobs and lives and their lives do not revolve around this landfill, and thanks for he advise but what I said about MJ men is a known fact, when they couldn't fight their fights, they call their women for support

WACAYSA IS GALE
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WACAYSA IS GALE » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 pm

ANOTHER STUPID HUTU THREAD Confused Confused

ATLEAST DHULBAHANTE WHERE NEVER FORCED TO DO ANYTHING BUT DO IT OUT OF THEIR OWN WILL.

WHY WOULD THEY TAKE ON ENGLAND WHO WAS A SUPER POWER OR ITALY OR ETHIOPIA WHO FORCE THEM.

WHO FORCE DHULBAHANTE TO ERADICATE HAWIYE DABA MADOBE.

ON THE OTHER HAND YOUR TRIBE HAS BEING HUMILATIED AND DOMINATED TIME AFTER TIME.

FROM AWOOWE DAROOD O DHAKADA KA KORAAY TO DAROOD IN MUDUG THAT MADE SLAVES OUT OF YOU TO DARAWISH THAT MASSACARED YOU TO DOWLAD DAROOD OO DHAKADA KA ISTAGATAA.

2007 YOU STILL UNDER MY FEET.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.