Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where is Maakhir Warsangeli state located ?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Where is Maakhir Warsangeli state located ?

Postby neocon_2007 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:51 pm

[quote="FAH1223"]warsangeli = 15,000? Shocked

nah has to be more than that, i don't think that many live in Bari (just Bosaso)[/quote]

Dubeys are the inhabitants of Bosasso they exceed 15,000 in that city alone Surprised

Midhisho
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Republic of Somaliland and bounty states of former buntland

Postby Midhisho » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:31 am

Hello People

Sorry about the picture problems .
But here they are with some comments .

Lets take out Sool as a region first

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3373 ... on2sz4.jpg

As you can see it includes The district of Caynabo wich comprise nearly 1 / 3 of Sool. Wether Somaliland stronghold posts such as Yagori and Adhiadeeye is also a part of the region.

If we look at Sool as a tribal state it will gain a district of Togdheer , Buhoodle.
But it will loose Caynaba wich is the biggest district of Sool
And also Adhiadeeye , Yagori wich is located deep into Laas Anood district .

Here is the result of a Sool state

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2285 ... atemu1.jpg

And for Maakhir state

This is how it will look like.
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7711 ... ateza4.jpg

Now what is the result

much smaller but more realistic entities according to there numbers .
comprimising only 19 % of East Somaliland .
The hegemonic clan Issaq are in majority there as well.
And further east Puntland has the control of important infrastructe.
Three of Maakhir's most important cities relies heavliy on Puntland or Ceerigaabo .
And will probably not live well without the goodwill of Bosaaso port .

Cartan Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cartan Boss » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:02 am

Midhisho South and central Sanaag is gonna be part of Darwishland and parts of Caynaba District such as Wadhake, Guumays, Garab(Jamac siyaadland)

Ciilmiile where is the history of Nuur Xidig the king of Sanaag.

Liqaaye if it was't for dhuloos u wouldn't exist today who saved the Black Adams AKA Adam Garaad in da 19th century?

Don't u know that Saleban Gaal was raised and educated by dhuloos guy in Aden.

Liqaaye one more thing waxbadan ban maqlay adoo leh dhuloos don't have access to the sea well have look @ the map of Sanaag and see where JIIDALI is located.

Midhisho
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Midhisho » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:23 am

Hi Cartan boss !

sorry for the double post.
Please check out the other thread also .

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Mindisho: Maakhir land can not excist as i said several other times before, you guys can not have 3 villages in Easten Sanaag and say we want to create our own Administration. And also you guys dont have the population to create a state.. Maakhir and Darwish will always come under Somaliland or BuqLand like it or not guys...

Cartan Boss: wallahi i laugh my fukin azz of, every time i hear that shid from some dhullos, how the fuk can (Adan Madoobe) be Aadam Garaad? Laughing when Aadan Madoobe is Aadan – Maxmed- Abokor bala bala bala Sheikh Isxaaq?

Yes I have to admit one thing tho, the Dhullos did us a favor bak in the days, but comon do you guys actually think your people would have excisted today if WE didnt stop the SNM? your dhullo clan would have been history today, and we wouldn’t be discussing things such as Darawish land etc….

Cartan Boss: your a joker, Dhullos and Sea Laughing Your people are landlocked and have not any access to the Sea, HabarJeclo Occupies The Longest Sea Coast in The North Somalia, after the Majeerten I think, and your people have no access at all to the Red Sea Riviera Very Happy

About Mudane Saleeban Gaal, Yes Saleeban Gaal is reer buuhoodle, the guy was born in Buuhoodle and I think not sure( his reer Abtiyaal is dhullos….

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:25 pm

LIqaye Waxa Afka gu Barto Baad Ku Dhimaan Meshaad Ashaahadan Lahayd Adi Ado Dhulbahante Soo Socda Leeh Bad Dhimaan.

Midhisho
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Midhisho » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 pm

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:27 am

[quote="LiQaaye_TDH"]Mindisho: Maakhir land can not excist as i said several other times before, you guys can not have 3 villages in Easten Sanaag and say we want to create our own Administration. And also you guys dont have the population to create a state.. Maakhir and Darwish will always come under Somaliland or BuqLand like it or not guys...

Cartan Boss: wallahi i laugh my fukin azz of, every time i hear that shid from some dhullos, how the fuk can (Adan Madoobe) be Aadam Garaad? Laughing when Aadan Madoobe is Aadan – Maxmed- Abokor bala bala bala Sheikh Isxaaq?

Yes I have to admit one thing tho, the Dhullos did us a favor bak in the days, but comon do you guys actually think your people would have excisted today if WE didnt stop the SNM? your dhullo clan would have been history today, and we wouldn’t be discussing things such as Darawish land etc….

Cartan Boss: your a joker, Dhullos and Sea Laughing Your people are landlocked and have not any access to the Sea, HabarJeclo Occupies The Longest Sea Coast in The North Somalia, after the Majeerten I think, and your people have no access at all to the Red Sea Riviera Very Happy

About Mudane Saleeban Gaal, Yes Saleeban Gaal is reer buuhoodle, the guy was born in Buuhoodle and I think not sure( his reer Abtiyaal is dhullos….[/quote]

Keep repeating it to yourself Liiqaay, Sanaag is Warsangeli 3 villages or not the Samaroon in Hargesia is powerless never set foot on my soil and never will. Mentioning SL in regions they have no presences in displays ur stupidity,PL on the other hand has. Forget about Warsangeli affairs (we never cared/meddle in urs) be concerned with urs, u play 2nd fiddle to HY and will forever remain the outcaste of the bunch. The life and times of HJ Very Happy

Fact: Maakhir Coast is 2nd to MJ Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.