Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets be honest [yes this topic pertains to the SADE clan]

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Lets be honest [yes this topic pertains to the SADE clan]

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:54 pm

[quote="!DESTINY!"]WHATS BEESHA SADE?[/quote]

Tyrone, enough with the nonsense. Arrow

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:55 pm

[quote="MJ-Pride"]I have talked to a lot of Marehan in real life from Wagardhac to Reer Dalal to Habar Ciise to Jamac Siyad and a lot more and Most of them are Raggii La'arki Jiray. Give credit where is due and defend your qabiil to the fullest. The Sades in here are totally the opposite. They do defend the Sade name but they will never give you credit no matter what. Also they are prone to emotional meltdowns[/quote]

it's Reer Siyaad, not Jaamac Siyaad

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:08 pm

[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"][quote="MJ-Pride"]I have talked to a lot of Marehan in real life from Wagardhac to Reer Dalal to Habar Ciise to Jamac Siyad and a lot more and Most of them are Raggii La'arki Jiray. Give credit where is due and defend your qabiil to the fullest. The Sades in here are totally the opposite. They do defend the Sade name but they will never give you credit no matter what. Also they are prone to emotional meltdowns[/quote]

it's Reer Siyaad, not Jaamac Siyaad[/quote]

Oopz, I love Jamac Siyad name because my great Awoowe was a Jamac Siyad Dhulo who used to enslave Isaaqs but yeah I meant Reer Siyaad..

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:11 pm

i got MAD respect for Jaamac Siyaad

Karbaashers of Iidoors

Laughing Laughing Laughing

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:24 pm

most sade here r okay but some of you guys r talking like majerteen and fagart awal Sad in another word " they faan like those 2 cowardly clans" so p.m dem and tell dem to stop tarnishing the sade name and stop acting like fagart awal n majerteen Laughing

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:25 pm

most sade here r okay but some of you guys r talking like majerteen and fagart awal Sad in another word " they faan like those 2 cowardly clans" so p.m dem and tell dem to stop tarnishing the sade name and stop acting like fagart awal n majerteen Laughing

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:52 pm

All of these Sade dudes are hilarious

I dunno why, but all of you are some way funny Laughing

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:59 pm

[quote="PosH"]I think the Marehans on this website do a GREAT disservice to their clan. They're highly egotistical, and they have this really weird cult-like group mentality. What happened to the individuality? Confused

If anyone so as much as mentions Said Bare, 16 Marehans will appear out of nowhere and gang up on the person. I mean, are Marehans untouchable or something? Confused

Y'all need to tone it down a bit. down[/quote]

^^^

exactly my sentiments and many forumers share.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:06 pm

Ashlee Quote on the Marexaan on S-Net:

They're highly egotistical, and they have this really weird cult-like group mentality. What happened to the individuality? Confused
--------------------------------------------

POST OF THE YEAR! Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Waiting to hear from the following: Cilmiile,Executive,Xplaya,Liqayye,Somaliweyn,Zackapul,Padiash, etc....You are all being summoned.

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:13 pm

Sadeboi, I'm afraid I will forever associate Mareexaan with Dawladsade-ism...and that's an ugly picture!

Sorry, blame it on Dawlad!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.