Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MSB regimes legacy and history(not clan topic)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Re: MSB regimes legacy and history(not clan topic)

Postby fagash_killer » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:40 pm

baby ina dafle iyo cali samatar hoostee weey kaa taagersantahay.if c/yusuf had the full strengt to recapture lascanood baby would support him somahaa baby :)

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:42 pm

I would like to know the somali opinion about this.

Why Siad Barre lost Ogaden War?

Was this defeat the begining of the end for Somali State?

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:45 pm

MSB is so popular.....Look at how long dis thread is! :lol:

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Siad Barre was the most important somali in XX century.

But may the people answer my questions?

Sheikh-InkaarQabe

Postby Sheikh-InkaarQabe » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:50 pm

PINK_BUNNY wrote:
NEasterner wrote:
PINK_BUNNY wrote:Somalia needs a pres wid Sharmarke's charm n class n Siad's leadership! Cause I'm afraid Pres. Siad lacked class 4 a president I can't lie. I'm not down wid all that smokin when bein addressed. That's just not behavior suitable 4 a pres. plus it's rude!

of all the things to criticize about the man, you focus on the fact that he smokes ciggarets when he talks? :lol:

Another guy with no class is riyaale, I suppose we know where he got that from. I remember a picture with him n jendayi frasiar, he legs wide open like he was at home.

No, I watched a vid of him smokin when a reporter was talkin 2 him on youtube n I lost respect 4 him for a while. Plus those ugly military outfits aren't befittin 4 a pres. Basically he didn't carry himself like a pres. n he should've!!

:lol:

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:16 pm

A video of Ogaden War.

I want to know the opinion about this video.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=2PSa6VXRGnk

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:59 pm

luis why do you want to know about the opnion of the ogaden war? we all know only those who hate ethiopians for political view that it was bad to go to war with ethiopia. ethiopia was never colinzed and will never be. the only thing was that 2 strong brothers were fighting so ofcourse was ethiopia hurt but god defended once again his kingdom. somalia ilahay baa habaaray cuss yaagaa is habaray nomatter why it is burning unless you come back to your diin and your roots and our beautiful cushite land will shine again.

GUUL SOMALIA

GUUL ETHIOPIA

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:02 pm

Are you ethiopian war umadaan cajiibsana nacaltula alieq i am the descendant of ethiopian slayers and always hate those stinking animals walahi i am suprised at how somalis defend xabashi we are talking about somalis vs xabash who control somali lands.

Rebel-Lion1

Postby Rebel-Lion1 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:05 pm

BABYGIRL123 wrote:Are you ethiopian war umadaan cajiibsana nacaltula alieq i am the descendant of ethiopian slayers and always hate those stinking animals walahi i am suprised at how somalis defend xabashi we are talking about somalis vs xabash who control somali lands.

So you support a man(MSB) who killed many innocent people because of their qabil? How's he different than caydid or ethipions?

Your a sad case babygirl. You support who ever dhulbahante support, and that makes u a sheep.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:22 pm

[quote="BABYGIRL123"]Are you ethiopian war umadaan cajiibsana nacaltula alieq i am the descendant of ethiopian slayers and always hate those stinking animals walahi i am suprised at how somalis defend xabashi we are talking about somalis vs xabash who control somali lands.[/quote]

baby somalis are tired of war and been. somalis are trying to recover of what the late regime brainwashed the ppl with. i dont believe in this false theories that ethiopia is our enemy and so. the fact is the biggest enemy of somalia are somalis them self cuss they like to put their fingers and blaim always others. i know alot of somalis that are thankfull to ethiopia and kenya that they are beeing welcomed in their country what about them can you say they are ethiopians?you link your hatred with qabiil towards other and that wont lead you nowhere. i would bet if today ethiopia change here policy to ssc and grant here independence you would change your view about ethiopia cuss alot of somalis who are extreme in tribalism do that. so wouldnt it better if you come with solutions rather than hating on others that is doing far better than you waa suaal?

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:26 pm

[quote="Rebel-Lion1"][quote="BABYGIRL123"]Are you ethiopian war umadaan cajiibsana nacaltula alieq i am the descendant of ethiopian slayers and always hate those stinking animals walahi i am suprised at how somalis defend xabashi we are talking about somalis vs xabash who control somali lands.[/quote]

So you support a man(MSB) who killed many innocent people because of their qabil? How's he different than caydid or ethipions?

Your a sad case babygirl. You support who ever dhulbahante support, and that makes u a sheep.[/quote]

well put :up:
Last edited by fagash_killer on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Rebel-Lion1 wrote:
BABYGIRL123 wrote:Are you ethiopian war umadaan cajiibsana nacaltula alieq i am the descendant of ethiopian slayers and always hate those stinking animals walahi i am suprised at how somalis defend xabashi we are talking about somalis vs xabash who control somali lands.

Your a sad case babygirl. You support who ever dhulbahante support, and that makes u a sheep.

Well said :up: only a neef like babygirl would not see that MSB killed innocent somalis and so did Ethiopians why hate one and hero worship the other? MSB is more heinous because he killed his own people...

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Isaaq ppl wallahi crack me up, they think they have an " Independent" country but factually have a Satellite state for the Xabashis

It doesn't surpise me, selling they traitors in the first place

Once a Traitor, always a traitor :down: :somaliland:

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:43 pm

[quote="Aliyah99"][quote="Rebel-Lion1"][quote="BABYGIRL123"]Are you ethiopian war umadaan cajiibsana nacaltula alieq i am the descendant of ethiopian slayers and always hate those stinking animals walahi i am suprised at how somalis defend xabashi we are talking about somalis vs xabash who control somali lands.[/quote]

Your a sad case babygirl. You support who ever dhulbahante support, and that makes u a sheep.[/quote]

Well said :up: only a neef like babygirl would not see that MSB killed innocent somalis and so did Ethiopians why hate one and hero worship the other? MSB is more heinous because he killed his own people...[/quote]

for here is siyaad barre a hero cuss he invaded waqooyi galbeed :mrgreen:

if siyaad barre invaded lascanood he would had been a terrorist aa love the qabiil thinking :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.