Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biography of Adan H. Ayrow.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Biography of Adan H. Ayrow.

Postby Shirib » Thu May 01, 2008 10:33 pm

Quadratic wrote:
Alluring wrote:When you come back with your real username. Than you have the right to express your feelings, but in the meantime. Keep your mouth shut.

This is my real username and I have expressed my opinions unabashedly. If you have anything meaningful to say in explaining your stance on a dead man, by all means, the ball is in your corner.

What is it that makes you react to the departed with the depth of hatred you have shown?

Hope this sheds some light

Alluring wrote: Every Hawiye is a Mooryan and a warlord. Why do you think people are on this forum screaming how Somalis aren't the same. Because they can't believe the behavior of these people can be substituted to Somalis.

viewtopic.php?f=250&t=160675&start=45

Tolstoy

Postby Tolstoy » Thu May 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Alluring-you never met Ceyroow, you obviously don't know squad about his character or piety. as for piety, that was never an issue for you since you support the same spineless cowards who turned the masjids in to their own prisons and turned their backs on their religion the day they entered xamar riding on Ethiopian tanks.

how can you support warlords who have made you homeless & then cheer for the deaths of people who have never done anything to you simply because of their clan?

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu May 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Shirib wrote:
Quadratic wrote:
Alluring wrote:When you come back with your real username. Than you have the right to express your feelings, but in the meantime. Keep your mouth shut.

This is my real username and I have expressed my opinions unabashedly. If you have anything meaningful to say in explaining your stance on a dead man, by all means, the ball is in your corner.

What is it that makes you react to the departed with the depth of hatred you have shown?

Hope this sheds some light

Alluring wrote: Every Hawiye is a Mooryan and a warlord. Why do you think people are on this forum screaming how Somalis aren't the same. Because they can't believe the behavior of these people can be substituted to Somalis.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 5&start=45

Why do all low qaabils, always stick up for Hawiye? :lol: This points to you Shirib.

Tolstoy- Look, you and your other friend have yet to answer the questions posed. These people were the ones who started the Civil War, they raped, killed, beyond proportions. Now you are telling me those people with blood on their hands, who were born in homes that are haram are good Muslims?

Yet you have the right to come here and cry about a dead man who killed many with his bare hands and his guidance. He isn't killing Ethiopians-- he is KILLING Somalis because of their qabiil.

My justifications are seen, yours are hidden but known!

Tolstoy

Postby Tolstoy » Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Alluring wrote:
Tolstoy- Look, you and your other friend have yet to answer the questions posed. These people were the ones who started the Civil War, they raped, killed, beyond proportions. Now you are telling me those people with blood on their hands, who were born in homes that are haram are good Muslims?

Yet you have the right to come here and cry about a dead man who killed many with his bare hands and his guidance. He isn't killing Ethiopians-- he is KILLING Somalis because of their qabiil.

My justifications are seen, yours are hidden but known!

the people who started the civil war are known & are all in your beloved TFG. Adan Ceyroow is 32 years old, that means in 1991 he was 15 years old and joined al-itihad, while his cousins were joining USC; his cousins whom you support in the TFG.

if you can read Somali, his biography is posted for all to see.

you can't support known hawiye warlords who were former USC & whine about other hawiye individuals who did not take part in the civil war. for example, Sh. Shariif, Hassan Aweys & Abu Mansur never took part in the civil war. get your facts right, before you sound like a twit.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Thu May 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Alluring wrote:Why do all low qaabils, always stick up for Hawiye? This points to you Shirib.

Some people have morals they go upon while others worshi their qabiil.

Quadratic

Postby Quadratic » Thu May 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Shirib

Thanks for making it easy for all of us to see where Alluring is coming from saxib. I wrote a lengthy post inwhich I was replying to her question. I hit the submitt button and for some reason was unable to post. Thanks for saving my time. That is enough about her. She feigned honesty and I almost bought her supposed allure.

Qabiil is definitely sickness. May Allah cure those who are sick with it and save those who aren't affected by it from it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.