Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biography of Adan H. Ayrow.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tolstoy

Re: Biography of Adan H. Ayrow.

Postby Tolstoy » Thu May 01, 2008 10:07 pm

Brav3Heart wrote:Tolstoy sxb waxbo ha isdaalinin, these people are argueing for the sake of qabiil. You cant see eye to eye.

:up: :up:

Brav3Heart
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brav3Heart » Thu May 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Tolstoy wrote:horta, how can you claim to hate hawiye, when you love their mooryaan & warlords and you continue to praise them?

Cuz they're killing other hawiyes thats the only reason.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu May 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Both you low lives need a hobby. He is dead, I doubt his life was worth more than all those who died in Somalia, or is it because he happened to be a crazy ceyr fake Muslim Habar Gidir bastard?

Calm down, trolls.

Tolstoy, if I had time I would debate with you, but you are worthless, emotional and pathetic. You are crying over the death of a known terrorist, who implemented FEAR in the lives of many. His death should be celebrated!

Tolstoy

Postby Tolstoy » Thu May 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Brav3Heart wrote:Cuz they're killing other hawiyes thats the only reason.

lol. this is not new, they have been doing it as soon as daarood left the scene. these men would kill their own mothers if it satisfied their agenda. talk about a pathetic excuse to support a bunch of goons.

eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eternauta » Thu May 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Alluring wrote:Both you low lives need a hobby. He is dead, I doubt his life was worth more than all those who died in Somalia, or is it because he happened to be a crazy ceyr fake Muslim Habar Gidir bastard?

Calm down, trolls.

Tolstoy, if I had time I would debate with you, but you are worthless, emotional and pathetic. You are crying over the death of a known terrorist, who implemented FEAR in the lives of many. His death should be celebrated!

Who gave you the right to judge the departed?

Quadratic

Postby Quadratic » Thu May 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Alluring wrote:Both you low lives need a hobby. He is dead, I doubt his life was worth more than all those who died in Somalia, or is it because he happened to be a crazy ceyr fake Muslim Habar Gidir bastard?

Calm down, trolls.

Aren't you the one focused on the clan aspect when no one else mentioned that? The irony as well is how you lambast Tolstoy for being emotional when it is you who display the most extreme emotionality of all with regards to someone who is dead.

Eternauta

Obviously, Alluring holds grudges against the departed because of his clan.
Last edited by Quadratic on Thu May 01, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brav3Heart
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brav3Heart » Thu May 01, 2008 10:16 pm

The funny thing is. You can find these same people who call the Courts and Shabaab fake wadaado, debating for the iraqi insurgents against the Americans because they know the dirty tactics the Americans are using against the iraqi mujahidiin like the terrorist card, but when it comes to somalia they cant see that Ethiopia/TFG are doing the same thing. So what has changed their judgement? Qabiil

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu May 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Quadratic wrote:

Calm down, trolls.

Aren't you the one focused on the clan aspect when no one else mentioned that? The irony as well is how you lambast Tolstoy for being emotional when it is you who display the most extreme emotionality of all with regards to someone who is dead.

When you come back with your real username. Than you have the right to express your feelings, but in the meantime. Keep your mouth shut.

Quadratic

Postby Quadratic » Thu May 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Brav3Heart wrote:The funny thing is. You can find these same people who call the Courts and Shabaab fake wadaado, debating for the iraqi insurgents against the Americans because they know the dirty tactics the Americans are using against the iraqi mujahidiin like the terrorist card, but when it comes to somalia they cant see that Ethiopia/TFG are doing the same thing. So what has changed their judgement? Qabiil

Perfect analysis about Alluring and Co. Qabiil baa indhaha tiray.

Tolstoy

Postby Tolstoy » Thu May 01, 2008 10:19 pm

Alluring wrote:Tolstoy, if I had time I would debate with you, but you are worthless, emotional and pathetic. You are crying over the death of a known terrorist, who implemented FEAR in the lives of many. His death should be celebrated!

he was a terrorist? :lol: :lol:

i pity your lack of originality, i was expecting a better comeback, how sad. :down:

your simpleton ways don't do any harm to the young man, may Allah grant him a place in jannah, amiin.

btw, you still haven't answered my question.

Braveheart,

their hypocrisy has no limitations. i have seen them praising hamas & shedding crocodile tears for Palestinians, while cheering for the deaths of their own in Somalia.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu May 01, 2008 10:21 pm

Quadratic wrote:
Brav3Heart wrote:The funny thing is. You can find these same people who call the Courts and Shabaab fake wadaado, debating for the iraqi insurgents against the Americans because they know the dirty tactics the Americans are using against the iraqi mujahidiin like the terrorist card, but when it comes to somalia they cant see that Ethiopia/TFG are doing the same thing. So what has changed their judgement? Qabiil

Perfect analysis about Alluring and Co. Qabiil baa indhaha tiray.

Answer me this question:

What makes this particular man more valuable than others who have died in the same state, or in far more harsher conditions?

No life is worth more than another!

eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eternauta » Thu May 01, 2008 10:21 pm

*jr comes into mind as he supports the Iraqi/Afghani insurgencies and Hamas/Hezbollah, but supports the TFG because of kinship to AY.

Quadratic

Postby Quadratic » Thu May 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Alluring wrote:When you come back with your real username. Than you have the right to express your feelings, but in the meantime. Keep your mouth shut.

This is my real username and I have expressed my opinions unabashedly. If you have anything meaningful to say in explaining your stance on a dead man, by all means, the ball is in your corner.

What is it that makes you react to the departed with the depth of hatred you have shown?

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu May 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Tolstoy wrote:
Alluring wrote:Tolstoy, if I had time I would debate with you, but you are worthless, emotional and pathetic. You are crying over the death of a known terrorist, who implemented FEAR in the lives of many. His death should be celebrated!

he was a terrorist? :lol: :lol:

i pity your lack of originality, i was expecting a better comeback, how sad. :down:

your simpleton ways don't do any harm to the young man, may Allah grant him a place in jannah, amiin.

btw, you still haven't answered my question.

Braveheart,

their hypocrisy has no limitations. i have seen them praising hamas & shedding crocodile tears for Palestinians, while cheering for the deaths of their own in Somalia.

Let me give you a description of what a terrorist is defined as. A terrorist is an individual who apparatus fear, and does not want prosperity. This man is the core definition of that. He was not a real Muslim, not in spirit, mind and soul. Somalia was going to change for the better, until these fake Muslims came out the woodworks they are being trained and paid thousands to kill their own kind. I feel no remorse for a man of his caliber.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Thu May 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Quadratic wrote:
Alluring wrote:When you come back with your real username. Than you have the right to express your feelings, but in the meantime. Keep your mouth shut.

This is my real username and I have expressed my opinions unabashedly. If you have anything meaningful to say in explaining your stance on a dead man, by all means, the ball is in your corner.

What is it that makes you react to the departed with the depth of hatred you have shown?

Answer the question! I know you can't. You are dismissed, go play with your barbies.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.