Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boqorka Beesha Daarood oo Ka Qaybgalay Shirka Isimada Afrika

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sulemaan_dudun

Boqorka Beesha Daarood oo Ka Qaybgalay Shirka Isimada Afrika

Postby Sulemaan_dudun » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am

Boqorka beesha Darood Boqor C/laahi Boqor Muuse ayaa ka qeybgalaya shir kadhacaya magaalada madaxda dalka Liibiya Tripolis. Shirka ayaa lagu wada inuu si rasmi ah u furmo beri, iyagoo ay isugu imaan doonaan madax dhaqameedyada iyo Boqoradda qaaradda Africa.

Maanta ayaa waxaa si gaar ah u shiray isimadda Geeska Africa, shirkii maanta ayaa ahaa is barasho iyo in ay sameyaan hal qoraal oo ay isugu mideeyaan afkaartooda, qoraalkaas ayaa noqonaya codka ey kaga qeybgalyan shirka Afrika iyadoo qolo walba kusoo bandhigeyso arrimaha shacabka ay matalaan muhiimka u ah.

Boqorka ayaa gudbiyey qoraal ku saabsan dhibaatada guud ee dalka Soomaaliya ku habsatay muddo dheer iyo iney muhiim tahay doorka ey leeyihiin oday dhaqameedyada maadaama ay matalaan shacabka soomaaliyeed ee meelwalba ku dhibateysan.

Soomaalida waa qabaa’ilo waxaana loo baahan yahay in beelaha dhexdooda heshiiyaan oo oday dhaqameedyadana door weyn ka qaataan sidii loo heli lahaa maslaxad guud. wuxuu kaloo diiradda saaraya dhibaatadda burcad badeeda iyo xal uhelideeda.

Shirkii maanta ayaa waxaa ka qeybgalayay Isimo ka socda dalalka Geeska Afrika sida, Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Jabuuti iyo Somaliya.

Forumka Isimada Afrika ayaa la aasaasay sanadkii hore waxaana gudoomiya guddoomiyaha kacdoonka dalka Liibiya ee Muammar Gaddafi, isagoo isla sandkii hore loogu doortay Boqorka qaaradda Afrika.

sawirada halkaan ka fiirso http://horseedmedia.net/portal/somali/25006/

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Boqorka Beesha Daarood oo Ka Qaybgalay Shirka Isimada Afrika

Postby Camel_herder » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm

This is Unacceptable, who gave this old man Permission to represent the Great Darood Clans of :

1) Ogaden
2) Marehan
3) Leelkase
4) Warsangeli
5) Awrtable
6) Dhulbahante
7) Majerteen
8') Dhashiishe

everyone of those Clans have their own Kings, Sultans and Ugaas's!

and even worse how about the rest of the Somali tribes: Hawiye, Isaaq, Digil & Mirifle, Dir, Madhibaan, Banaadiri! Were they even given the chance or opportunity to get ready or even invited???

?? Exactly!! This unfair representation and one tribe just hoarding and wanting to take everything is going to creat another 21 years of WAR, yes! Because some dumbb azz somalis will never learn from History and Another Somali Genocide will always happen to reverse unfairness!

Believe it or not!

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:03 pm

camel-herder i urge u to study before making ignorant statements before you are totally left for dead....By the way all clan-elders, garaad, suldaan of every sub-clan of darod was sent to recognize the crowning of boqor abdullahi muuse as the 33rd king of darood. You can verify that here...http://allkheyraad.com/nov/news027.htm

So to the darod ppl saying he is not my king and stuff, well then your clan-elder, garaad, suldaan, or whoever represents your clan was sitting at the crowning ceremony in qardho...i guess their stupid right? anyways traditions iyo politics kala saar...traditions will never die out...politics we may have differences but tradition is tradition and will always remain intact, usually most smart darod ppl know not to say stupid stuff like he is not my "boqor"...because they know full well their clan leaders recognize him..

And as for hawiye and isaaq not recognizing him as the boqor of somalia, i don't care because the african union which is internationally recognized body of 52 nations and respected around the world recognizes my king as the king of somalia. Recognition from international bodies is alot more important then recognition of hawiye or isaaq.

Remember its somaliland who is trying to get recognition on fake border from the british, even though they don't care what other somalis have to say on the matter? it's because the international recognition is more important then what anyone has to say in somalia. But their international recognition will never come from historical borders because the indepedences are not decided by colonial borders but by ethnicity, religion, political idealogies, etc...so that is why they will never get recognition for their fake border.

However this king is already recognized, there is no dispute about it, if he wasn't recognized then why is he sitting with other kings in africa? u think u can just walk into african union without an invitation? im sure thats how backwards your thinking is...but let me tell you, the african union must invite you first to represent your nation. And when they looked at somalia they noticed all the other kings be it in isaaq or hawiye were just fakers and the real-deal was this boqor muuse AND that is why he recieved an invite..now if u dont agree with that, then u will need to prove why your isaaq or hawiye kings never recieved an invite? good luck explaining that if u disagree with me...because i will demand an explanation :mrgreen:

33RD king of beesha darod is Boqor Abdullahi Muuse nicknamed King Kong, and internationally recognized as the KING OF SOMALIA...notice how i said INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED? watch my words carefullly, i never said recognized by hawiye or isaaq, but i said INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED which means he is recognized by the world as king of somalia because he was invited to attend the kings of africa summit.

As for the d-block ppl who say they don't recognize him u have to explain why your clan-elders sent representatives to recognize him and then u will have to explain how this king recieved an invitation whilsts no other king or clan-elder recieved one...but usually the d-block guys are just joking because they are aware that politics and traditions are two different matters...

But the hawiye n isaaq guys i dare u challenge me because your ass will be leaving crying.. :twisted:

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Camel_herder » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:08 pm

camel-herder i urge u to study before making ignorant statements before you are totally left for dead....By the way all clan-elders, garaad, suldaan of every sub-clan of darod was sent to recognize the crowning of boqor abdullahi muuse as the 33rd king of darood. You can verify that here...http://allkheyraad.com/nov/news027.htm

@ Osman, are you insane or something?? what do you mean "before you are left for dead"?? dude that doesn't make sense, you must be dillusional or something.

this is a small time old man, who needs to spend the last days of his life in the mosque praying and leave all the politics to younger folks.

as for a Darood King, lol, that was so like 300-400 years ago kinda shyt, if there was such a thing Darood would be ONE and our Muqadishu would not be in ruins!

Secondly, he is UR King, and NOT ours.

To even mention him for Somalia is really bizaare, i would really have to end this conversation immediately! Because the rest of the somali tribes cannot stand us(Darood) already, because of jelousy towards us, so to even suggest Somalia to have a Darood King, would be to invite another none ending civil war. Just like we would not accept an Isaaq, Hawiye, Digil Mirifle or Dir King in Somalia, so they would not!

You have to realize everyone is out there for him/herself! Got it! Specially in a tribalistic society like somalia, where members of the same tribe or clan would kill each other, or even cousons, so no one would recognize an oppposite tribe to represent them!

It's not even open for discussion!

i literally have nothing to say after this, it's absurd, it's bizaare, its ridiculous, it's disgusting to even continue this topic, i'm reallyyyy bored, that is why i'm leaving this last statement.

GOOD BYE

p.s. the website you listed( http://allkheyraad.com/nov/news027.htm ), says nothing about Darood King, it says the boqor(king) of so and so who is getting blessed(caleemo saaar) in the village of qardho, it doesn't talk about tribe representation at all or memebers of other tribes Kings/Sultans/Ugaas's attending

MALMAHA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MALMAHA » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 am

@ Osman, are you insane or something?? what do you mean "before you are left for dead"?? dude that doesn't make sense, you must be dillusional or something.

this is a small time old man, who needs to spend the last days of his life in the mosque praying and leave all the politics to younger folks.

as for a Darood King, lol, that was so like 300-400 years ago kinda shyt, if there was such a thing Darood would be ONE and our Muqadishu would not be in ruins!

Secondly, he is UR King, and NOT ours.

To even mention him for Somalia is really bizaare, i would really have to end this conversation immediately! Because the rest of the somali tribes cannot stand us(Darood) already, because of jelousy towards us, so to even suggest Somalia to have a Darood King, would be to invite another none ending civil war. Just like we would not accept an Isaaq, Hawiye, Digil Mirifle or Dir King in Somalia, so they would not!

You have to realize everyone is out there for him/herself! Got it! Specially in a tribalistic society like somalia, where members of the same tribe or clan would kill each other, or even cousons, so no one would recognize an oppposite tribe to represent them!

It's not even open for discussion!

i literally have nothing to say after this, it's absurd, it's bizaare, its ridiculous, it's disgusting to even continue this topic, i'm reallyyyy bored, that is why i'm leaving this last statement.

GOOD BYE

p.s. the website you listed( http://allkheyraad.com/nov/news027.htm ), says nothing about Darood King, it says the boqor(king) of so and so who is getting blessed(caleemo saaar) in the village of qardho, it doesn't talk about tribe representation at all or memebers of other tribes Kings/Sultans/Ugaas's attending

Leelkase wa rageedi :up: - did leelkase sultan attended or not? according to my cousins in mudug goldogob they dont even know who the fuck this king is let alone call himself king of darood :lol:

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Camel-herder af-somali soo baro..do u know what issimada means...issimada means all the big names every region attending the ceremony.
Issimada gobalada Bari, Sanaag, Karkaar, Sool, Cayn, Nugaal, Muddug waxaa kale oo goobta ku sugan Isimo odayaal dhaqameedyo kale duwan oo ka yimid Gobolka jubada hoose iyo Gedo
Big names of all those regions attended...who are ur big names, your big names are ur ugaases, suldaans, garaad, etc...not 1 region was missing, infact ogaden even came u can verify that here...http://allkheyraad.com/nov/news0271.htm

duceysane...boqorka darood noone else can call themselves that name in other other sub-clan...thats why they call themselves garaads, ugaas, suldaan,etc...because that title boqor is reserved for the bah dir lineage only..it is well known that darod married dir lady, and that's why bah dir are considered royalty. And on top of that...majeerteen are eldest son of darod...

Shaykh Abd al-Rahman (darood) oldest son was Kablalax. Kablalax's oldest son was Koombe. Koombe's oldest son was Amtalo. Amtalo's only son was Hantaale. Hantaale's only son was Harti. Harti's oldest son was Muhammad (Majeerteen). Fast forward some generations, and Mohamud Salabaeens oldest son is Cismaan Mohamud.

That is why cisman maxamud are the kings they are the eldest son of darood. And u made a comment he wasn't crowned "boqorka darod" well go read this other website..http://allkheyraad.com/nov/news0271.htm
Waa caleema saarkii Boqor C/lahi boqor Muuse Boqor Yusuf oo noqday boqorkii 33aad ee saldanada Daarood.

Waxaa ka soo qayb galay Madaxweyne C/lahi yusuf, gen cade muse, hassan daahir , wasiiro, xilddhibaano, guud ahaan Issimada daarood iyo shacab aad u fara badan oo ka kala yimid Gobolada Jubada Hoose, Gado,Gal-gaduud, Mudug, Karkaar,Nugaal, Bari, Sool,Sanaag iyo Cayn iyo waliba Cuqaal iyo ismo farabadan oo ka yimid Ismaamulka Ethiopia, sidoo kale waxaa ayana kasoo qeeyb galay dad weeyne aad u fara badan
I hope that refutes you duceysane...even ogaden were attending..all the isimada of the regions where darod inhabit sent their biggest name of their clans to do the cano shuub on the boqor of darood..sxb it has been tested boqor darod title and who owns it..and logically we all know the eldest son is designated boqor..and majeerteen is the eldest son..and on top of that never ever will u say any clan call themselves boqor darod today because they know they are not.

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Duceysane you don't worry about darod infighting regarding the sultanates. We can handle that...but you just worry about why your boqor bur madow never recieved an invite to meet fellow arab and african kings of the african continent. Ask yourself why? maybe you love your clan-elder, boqor, or whatever u have. But noone in the world takes him serious and if they did he would've of recieved an invite to attend. But he was not considered important enough to sit with other kings of the continent and that's why he never recieved an invite only our boqor did.

So tell your clan-elder why noone in the world takes him serious, but just watch him start saying "african union waxaa u taliyo wa darood" thats why they never invited us...thats how much in denial they are..but u and I know that the african union is not run by darod that would be stupid proposition. But that is what ppl will say in order to deny their own self worthlessness.. :lost:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.