Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia's next presidential hopeful, election speech

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia's next presidential hopeful, election speech

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:23 am

too many jealous/ hateful motherfuckers, its his dream so why is every cunt in here trying to shit on it? instead go get a f-king dream lol

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:39 am

It is true he sounds Dhulmahante but if he is, he must be the most ambitious Dhulmahante alive for wanting to become the president. Dhulmahante are always content with the position they are in right now and in the history of Somalia: being footsoldiers and spies. From Sayidka to Beerdoofar and Punaniland to Somaliland, that is what their role has been and is and will ever be.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 am

The said man should think about freeing he's own people from somaliland slavery before he could think about helping anyone else.
All Hawiye's know that sheikh shariff is that only man they can trust :up: :som:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 am

It is true he sounds Dhulmahante but if he is, he must be the most ambitious Dhulmahante alive for wanting to become the president. Dhulmahante are always content with the position they are in right now and in the history of Somalia: being footsoldiers and spies. From Sayidka to Beerdoofar and Punaniland to Somaliland, that is what their role has been and is and will ever be.
I thought it was the Iidoors who have always found themselves to be spies and gaalo lovers. The 1st Somali minister who sold Somalia's state secrets to Ethiopia was an Iidoor guy named Ducaale who was a foreign minister of Somalia in the 1960s. The only known Somali clan who always run after gaalos are iidoor Dabacayuun who spied on for the British, Ethiopians, and now selling themselves to all gaalos in a vain attempt to get the ever elusive 'recognition' thing.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 am

Iam cool with a hutu president as long he rules by shariahlaw and doesnt bring in the capital amxaaro army :up:

Xeefoow xafidullah proved himself,the man who kicked wahabi animals from guriceel and dhuusomareeb:

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 am

I thought it was the Iidoors who have always found themselves to be spies and gaalo lovers. The 1st Somali minister who sold Somalia's state secrets to Ethiopia was an Iidoor guy named Ducaale who was a foreign minister of Somalia in the 1960s. The only known Somali clan who always run after gaalos are iidoor Dabacayuun who spied on for the British, Ethiopians, and now selling themselves to all gaalos in a vain attempt to get the ever elusive 'recognition' thing.
:lol: :lol: i see you found your feet rather quickly, keep up the good work :up:

btw, Air Canada is a Moryaan not an Idoor but nevertheless your post was very well done :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 am

:lol: :lol: i see you found your feet rather quickly, keep up the good work :up:

btw, Air Canada is a Moryaan not an Idoor but nevertheless your post was very well done :lol:
Sorry, the only Dhuloos haters I see in this forum are the Iidoor - Dabacayuun and that is why I guessed this Idiot belongs to that rat race. Believe me I don't like to be insulting clans as there are good and bad in any clan including my reer abti Iidoor - Dabacayuun but I also beleive the solution to violence and idiocy is violence and idiocy. For some, you should ignore it most of the time but some deserve a response.

Where does this Mooryaan named Air Canada belong?

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Sorry, the only Dhuloos haters I see in this forum are the Iidoor - Dabacayuun and that is why I guessed this Idiot belongs to that rat race. Believe me I don't like to be insulting clans as there are good and bad in any clan including my reer abti Iidoor - Dabacayuun but I also beleive the solution to violence and idiocy is violence and idiocy. For some, you should ignore it most of the time but some deserve a response.

Where does this Mooryaan named Air Canada belong?
Look at this pathetic fockin creature. Not only is his land occupied but his brain aswell. :down:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Look at this pathetic fockin creature. Not only is his land occupied but his brain aswell. :down:
For sure, HJ is not occupying my land. It is actually HJ that is under occupation by Riyaale and co. Baqal fardo la daaqdaa faras bay is moodaa. We all know your status in that self-hating Somali entity called I-Love-Gaalo-Land.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm

For sure, HJ is not occupying my land. It is actually HJ that is under occupation by Riyaale and co. Baqal fardo la daaqdaa faras bay is moodaa. We all know your status in that self-hating Somali entity called I-Love-Gaalo-Land.
To: Cirwaaq

Hi Cirwaaq,

You have my apology if it disturbed you my comments questioning about religion. If it any way bothered you, I took it back.

BTW, are you reer Shiikh Isixaaq?

-udun

Dude did you create that user to expose people or what?

Try someone else.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm

To: Cirwaaq

Hi Cirwaaq,

You have my apology if it disturbed you my comments questioning about religion. If it any way bothered you, I took it back.

BTW, are you reer Shiikh Isixaaq?

-udun

Dude did you create that user to expose people or what?

Try someone else.
I thought you are girl as you sound like one and I was just trying to take the discomfort out of you since I exposed your fake Talmudic filth. It is also fair to check if you are Dabacayuun or another decent human being. Well, it is clear now who you are. Btw, you did not include the part that I mentioned that I think you are a lady and that is why I stated it. And one more question, if you are a lady, why are you then claiming to be a guy? Remember, I have the pm you sent me. Are you a lesbian?

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 am

:lost: Basra

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Alla dadkan^ maxaa dhib haysta

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.