Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh Shariff meets Melez to decide new PM

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sheikh Shariff meets Melez to decide new PM

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:13 am

Anyone who is nominated to be President or PM, needs to be able to bring men to fight on their behalf.

So if Goonjeex can do so, good. Goonjeex is a decent fellow and one of the few Jabertis I can state who is fit to lead but without him being able to bring numerous MArexan fighters to the table, he is of no use to this dying carcass called TFG.

Sharif also needs to leave too. He is a useless clown who can't bring his own subclan to the fight. I never understood how Sharif and Sharmarke and Sharif Sakiin were allowed to lead for so long when they can't bring any of their tribal militias to fight on their behalf.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 am

Marexan are already fighting Alshabab in two different fronts, Goonjeex can help both fronts with financial and military support if he is selected. he is commited in destroying Alshabab and as he is one of the few competent ones in TFG he can actually see this mission through.

Shariif is the biggest anti-sade, i dont expect much from this guy.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 am

sometimes iam amazed by the ignorance of the Somali-people,,their whole country/nation is being colonized in 2010 and here they are running around like a couple of headless chickens, about qabiil and how their qabiil could serve meles zenawi best by being apointed as the new puppet TFG leader..when I see you people I wish I wasnt a Somali walahi, :|
Last edited by abdisamad3 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 am

sometimes iam amazed by the ignorance of the Somali-people,,their whole country/nation is being colonized in 20010 and here they are running around like a couple of headless chickens, about qabiil and how their qabiil could serve meles zenawi best by being apointed as the new puppet TFG leader..when I see you people I wish I wasnt a Somali walahi, :|
eaxctlly and dadba tfg rajo ka qababa!!!
no one who respect themself enough would ever involve with tfg. som3ah daro omba laga qaadi.

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:07 am

Anyone who is nominated to be President or PM, needs to be able to bring men to fight on their behalf.

So if Goonjeex can do so, good. Goonjeex is a decent fellow and one of the few Jabertis I can state who is fit to lead but without him being able to bring numerous MArexan fighters to the table, he is of no use to this dying carcass called TFG.

Sharif also needs to leave too. He is a useless clown who can't bring his own subclan to the fight. I never understood how Sharif and Sharmarke and Sharif Sakiin were allowed to lead for so long when they can't bring any of their tribal militias to fight on their behalf.
That is why I'm against Sade PM or President, even captain in the army, because he will recruit youngsters from gedo to galgaduud to fight for this fake ass government against alshabaab.......Marexaan should just chill and watch the movie…..

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:12 am

Shiikh Shariif haddii uu ahaa, Amxaarada ninkii kasoo horjeedey, maxaa is beddeley hadda :?: Listen warkan Wardheernews ee maanta..

Kulahaa, Meles ayaa u sheegey Shiikha inuu si degdeg ah usoo doorto Raisal Wasaare....Kii kasoo horjeedey haddii uu saas yahay kuwii watayna bal ka warrama...Waar Somaali waa u dhaamaatey oo waxay noqdeen Kililka LIxaad :down:

http://wardheernews.com/

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 am

Shiikh Shariif haddii uu ahaa, Amxaarada ninkii kasoo horjeedey, maxaa is beddeley hadda :?: Listen warkan Wardheernews ee maanta..

Kulahaa, Meles ayaa u sheegey Shiikha inuu si degdeg ah usoo doorto Raisal Wasaare....Kii kasoo horjeedey haddii uu saas yahay kuwii watayna bal ka warrama...Waar Somaali waa u dhaamaatey oo Kililka LIxaad :down:

http://wardheernews.com/
hade mesha the accual ruler is ader melez.

sheikh shariif reminds me illeygi jigjiga dabaqoodi aha ee elez o fadiyey.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 am

sometimes iam amazed by the ignorance of the Somali-people,,their whole country/nation is being colonized in 20010 and here they are running around like a couple of headless chickens, about qabiil and how their qabiil could serve meles zenawi best by being apointed as the new puppet TFG leader..when I see you people I wish I wasnt a Somali walahi, :|
eaxctlly and dadba tfg rajo ka qababa!!!
no one who respect themself enough would ever involve with tfg. som3ah daro omba laga qaadi.
bro Somali's dont have any pride or self respect..people are busy arguing with eachother their warlord should be the new puppet but they forget its all up to meles zenawi he only his words is going to work..

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 am

sometimes iam amazed by the ignorance of the Somali-people,,their whole country/nation is being colonized in 2010 and here they are running around like a couple of headless chickens, about qabiil and how their qabiil could serve meles zenawi best by being apointed as the new puppet TFG leader..when I see you people I wish I wasnt a Somali walahi, :|
That's why I call them qabil worshipers. :down: Shariff is the modern version of the Bal'am, the Bani Israeli scholar mentioned in the Quran :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:32 am

True gaajo, qabiil baa dadkaan maskaxdii ka cunay, :down:

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 pm

ASWJ waxaa la yiri islaan amiira la dhaho ayeey la saaxibeen :lol:

Read the full report on somalitalk.com it is amazing. An american lady that runs a private arms company singing for ahlu sunna, saying "ahlu sunnaaa" walee aduunkan wax kastaad ku arki.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 pm

That is why I'm against Sade PM or President, even captain in the army, because he will recruit youngsters from gedo to galgaduud to fight for this fake ass government against alshabaab.......Marexaan should just chill and watch the movie…..
dude you dont even make sense, i was the only person who was against the black rer siyaad guy who was bought to recruit Marexan youths as soldiers. the rest of you support this guy just as you supported Maslax during the eletions.

the only possible reason that Xoogsade, you and others are so fiercely against Goonjeex is because if he gets the PM position he will most likely hold on to it disqualifying Maslax from running for highest office. many people are bitter about this and it shows, never before have i seen such opposition to any Marexan in TFG.

i supported Maslax yesterday, but now Goonjeex really is the better man and there is no reason to get bitter about it.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Snoop ruun baa sheegtay

Goonjeex is doing more work in two days than fatboy's whole term. This guy generally cares about Reer muqdisho

http://radiomuqdisho.net/news/wararka/1 ... wirro.html

http://radiomuqdisho.net/news/wararka/1 ... wirro.html

KeligiiJabhad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KeligiiJabhad » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Shariif Dalxiis waa Dulloobay runtii....!!

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Snoop, Somaliweyn you two are falling into Al Shabab 's divide and rule trap. Wallahi we are alk brothers as ASWJ and should not argue about the little things. I would rather be a guest in the home of s believing Hawiye ASWJ brother than a khaawriji supporting Marexan. And the same for a Hawiye brother and Dahir Aweys we should be warry of our enemies divisive tactics

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.