Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh Shariff meets Melez to decide new PM

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Sheikh Shariff meets Melez to decide new PM

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Madaxweynaha Dowladda KMG ah shariif Sheekh Axmed ayaa soo gaba gabeeyay socdaal uu ku joogay wadamo dhaca qaaradaha Yurub iyo America xilli aysan dowladiisu lahayn wax R/wasaare ah.

Wafdi uu hogaaminayay madaxweyne shariif ayaa ka degay Addis Ababa waxaana lafilayaa in ay kulamo la qaataan R/wasaaraha Itoobiya iyo saraakiisha wadamada reer Galbeedka u fadhiya Addis.

Wararka nagasoo gaaraya Itoobiya ayaa sheegaya in madaxweyne shariif uu R/wasaaraha Itoobiya Males Zenawi kala tashan doono cidda uu u magacaabayo R/wasaaraha cusub ee Somaliya maadaama wadamada deriska la ah Somaliya ay majaraha u hayaan siyaasadda Dowladda KMG ah.

Warar aan lagu kalsoonayn ayaa sheegaya in madaxweyne shariif ay is arki doonaan sheekh Axmed Madoobe hogaamiyihii looga adkaaday dagaaladii ka dhacay gobalka Jubbada Hoose.

Socdaalka madaxweynaha ayaa kusoo aadaya waqti shirar looga hadlayay arrimaha Dowladda KMG ah ay dhawaan ka dheceen xarunta Q.Midoobe iyo magaalada Madrid ee dalka Spain.

Daahir Guuleed
Muqdisho, Somalia

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sheikh Shariff meets Melez to decide new PM

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Wallahi SH Shariff is sad hes out going on a world tour while my uncle is improving the port of Xamar

Sii haya R/wasaraha Soomaaliya mudane C/waaxid Cilmi Goonjeex ayaa maanta booqday dekadda weyn ee magaalada Muqdisho.

R/wasaraha ayaa ayaa booqday qeybaha kala duwan ee dekadda Muqdisho, wuxuuna warbixin ka dhegeystay maamulka dekadda caalamiga ah ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Siciid siyaad Shirwac madaxa maaliyadda iyo canshuuraha ayaa warbixin guud ka siiyay R/wasaaraha howlaha dekadda iyo dhaqaalaha ka soo xarooday, wuxuuna sheegay in loo shaqeeyo qaab aan suuro galineyn in la helo canshuuraha sharciga ah ee lagu leeyahay alaabaha ka soo dega dekadda.

Warbixinta ayuu sii raaciyay mudane Siciid Shirwac in loo baahan yahay in la helo Nidaam lagu keydiyo badeecadha ka soo dega dekadda si loo ogaado waxyaabaha soo dega iyo canshuuraha laga qadayo, wuxuu tilmaamay in hadda kartoon ahaan loo canshuuro alaabta oo aan la ogeyn qiimaha uu ku fadhiyo iyo waxa lagu leeyahay intaba.

sidoo kale ku xigeenka maareeyaha dekadda Muqdisho Axmed Shariif Cali Hilowle ayaa isna u sheegay sii hayaha R/wasaaraha in loo baahan yahay in la maalgeliyo lana dayactiro dekadda Muqdisho si taa loo sameeyana loo baahan yahay in dhaqaalaha ka soo xarooda dekadda lagu maal geliyo ayada si loo abuuro dhaqaale badan oo ay soo saarto dekaddu.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 pm

They are going through all this trouble just to elect another MJ. :?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 pm

They are going through all this trouble just to elect another MJ. :?
It won't be MJ the hawiyes had enough of your shennanigas.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

I thought he already elected that Marexaan guy with the ´Phd´ :?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Inshallah it will be:

Sade back in Muqdishu the USC mission has faield :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 pm

No i meant the one who worked for IBM as executive? Nuur bidaar or something like that

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:40 pm

I don't know what it is but anytime I hear that guy and his name associated with PM position, I just laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The PHD guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:40 pm

It won't be MJ the hawiyes had enough of your shennanigas.
No, Hawiye want us there. They are like the Israelis, they're trying to put us in a position to further the genocide against them. They think the messiah will come if enough Hutus die.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 pm

I don't know what it is but anytime I hear that guy and his name associated with PM position, I just laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: What's your beef with him though? I think i saw you claiming that he was the owner of gedo.net

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Shariif is one of the biggest anti-sade in Somalia today, he will not select Adeer Goonjeex without being forced to do so. with ASWJ leaving the TFG i dont think Shariif has any other choice but to select Goonjeex not for his outstanding efforts in Xamar, but for his tribal relations with ASWJ. TFG needs them to ASWJ and the man to bring them back is Goonjeex.

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 pm

First of all, I had no glue who this Goonjeex dude was untill I saw an Universtal TV interview with him and I must say that he sounded agressive and convincing. He has charisma, but lets wait untill he actually walks the walk...so far, his talk is good.
Inshallah it will be:

Sade back in Muqdishu the USC mission has faield :lol:

Secondly, Grandpakhalif....the fact that you are enthousiastic and happy about the naming of Goonjeexy as interim-PM, who even if named as PM for the coming 4 months has still to serve under Sharif in a dying paper-regime confined to a few KMs in Mogadishu, says alot about how far your ilk has fallen behind in political relevancy.

Lastly, Snoop12...If Sharif wanted to bring on board ASWJ he just needs to appoint a Cery guy as PM and the deal is done. Dhusomareeb/Guriceel is the centre of ASWJ power and we know who settle those lands.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 pm

:lol: What's your beef with him though? I think i saw you claiming that he was the owner of gedo.net
:lol: I am convinced jealousy is behind his obsession. Guhaad is like 35 and probably came to study in the US back in the day but saw himself left in the dust.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:03 am

Lastly, Snoop12...If Sharif wanted to bring on board ASWJ he just needs to appoint a Cery guy as PM and the deal is done. Dhusomareeb/Guriceel is the centre of ASWJ power and we know who settle those lands.
I guess that is why their headquarters is Caabudwaaq.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 am

Somaliweyn

how is dhusamareb the centre of ASWJ, lets not fool ourselves. based on what we hear,read and see, Dhusamareb is and has been attacked and temporarily controled by Alshabab several times. this would mean ASWJ has been destroyed right ? no ASWJ has its main base in Caabudwaaq, the place were the meetings and all the important decisions are made, there is a branch of ASWJ that works in Guriceel but these are militias armed by the guys in Caabudwaaq and they were included so Alshabab did not use the directionless Ceyr boys in the conflict zone agaisnt ASWJ.

the reason ASWJ left the TFG after having been invited by Shariif himself, was because the TFG made the fatal mistake of appointing random people who were thought to be ASWJ as their representitives. With Goonjeex in office this corruption will be reduced, and even though it will be hard to win back the trust of ASWJ, Goonjeex stands a bigger chance than anyone since his roots are in that region.

Goonjeex is alright, he ticks all the boxes for a PM so lets see what Shariif does.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.