Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali Rival tribes

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: somali Rival tribes

Postby Shift » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm

well thats just a think u need to deal with , darawiish manay eber ka dhigeen reerkina manay geelina dhicin. that shit happends.
reerkenu xeer bey kujireen and the sayid wanted them to accept his fatwas so there was a disagreement nor did the Darawish kill them it was when they fled to the east that Carusa almost wiped them out.
No i mean when dervishes and the Maxammad suber fought and he looted their camels obviously there were killings there
Maxamed subeer baa gardarnaa,they tried to asasinate the old man :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm

reer haarunku Mz wa balaayo waxay idhaheen sidu wiil yaro bah geri ah oo laangaabi Sayid noogu sheegta war dila :lol: :lol:

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Waxa maanta socda baa birigaana socday,in gaalka laga baqo diintana lala diriro..history repeats its self soo ma aha.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 pm

dude its not about the camels he actually amputated 60 men from MZ and this is what made some MZ angry with him. His fight with MZ made him very weak and brought to his decline. Though it was MZ that gave him immunity when he lost his power and he was buried in MZ territory of Imey.

He did regret fighting MZ but trust me when you become powerful at times you loose your senses.

So anyway the thing is even though he is gone he changed the perception of those that wanted to conquere somalilands. I mean the brits treated somalis in the North with caution rather than the ways the Italians were treating somalis in the south.

He had both advantages and disadvantages.

lakin Emperior why was it that when Talex was bombed and the Brits armed somalis mostly Idoor you guys perpetrated crimes against the Ogaden?
I mean my grandad was killed and you guys occupied close to the entire Ogaden reaching the Shabelle river?

Man you took our camels, girls and anything you could take. that was 1920 , this period we call it The Rayid.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:31 pm

dude its not about the camels he actually amputated 60 men from MZ and this is what made some MZ angry with him. His fight with MZ made him very weak and brought to his decline. Though it was MZ that gave him immunity when he lost his power and he was buried in MZ territory of Imey.

He did regret fighting MZ but trust me when you become powerful at times you loose your senses.

So anyway the thing is even though he is gone he changed the perception of those that wanted to conquere somalilands. I mean the brits treated somalis in the North with caution rather than the ways the Italians were treating somalis in the south.

He had both advantages and disadvantages.

lakin Emperior why was it that when Talex was bombed and the Brits armed somalis mostly Idoor you guys perpetrated crimes against the Ogaden?
I mean my grandad was killed and you guys occupied close to the entire Ogaden reaching the Shabelle river?

Man you took our camels, girls and anything you could take. that was 1920 , this period we call it The Rayid.

Most of the camels we stole at the hagoogane raid belonged to us any way most of it and parts of it belonged to majeerteen dhulos and xita absame , as i said before the mullah His halgan his started was oke , and good but trough out the way wu qaloocsamay.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Emperior you sound like a masaai hwho claims that all the cattle in the world belong to them.
Tell me how possible is it that an cawliyahan camel would belong to an Idoor? I mean tell me you crossed over MZ territory and moved beyond it.

If the Sayid did take camels from him why didnt you not take it from him why did you guys commit genocide? I mean you even took our girls and thats why most Idoor would have an caghdeer grand mother.

Anyway we reorganised and took back our land and property and I guess revenged then where possible.
But most MZ will never forget about this period.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Emperior you sound like a masaai hwho claims that all the cattle in the world belong to them.
Tell me how possible is it that an cawliyahan camel would belong to an Idoor? I mean tell me you crossed over MZ territory and moved beyond it.

If the Sayid did take camels from him why didnt you not take it from him why did you guys commit genocide? I mean you even took our girls and thats why most Idoor would have an caghdeer grand mother.

Anyway we reorganised and took back our land and property and I guess revenged then where possible.

Shit happends and for sure there is dark history on both sides the dervishes did not show mercy nor did your clan show mercy when they were fighting lOOOOOOOOL at having an cagdheer Grandmother u think we stole our grandmother war naga da beenta :lol: thats as fake as when u lot claim biyad hablahayaga siisan jirteen :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Emperior its more of confession that some Idoor would say that he is proud his grandad/dad to have taken Ogaden girls and would start describing how beautiful she was.
Emperior you know well prior 1920's it was very hard for an Idoor guy to marry an Absame girl/lady maybe garoob but it was ok for us to marry your ladies. Its only after the 1920's that you will find most Idoor with Ogaden granies.
Its nothing to be proud of but its one of the times I can say Ogaden were a qabileyste folks and very ruthless.

anyway the most important thing is not the girls being abducted but the 1920's period its the darkest period in the Ogaden history.
Last edited by The_Patriot on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Emperior its more of confession that some Idoor would say that he is proud his grandad/dad to have taken Ogaden girls and would start describing how beautiful she was.
Emperior you know well prior 1920's it was very hard for an Idoor guy to marry an Absame girl/lady maybe garoob but it was ok for us to marry your ladies. Its only after the 1920's that you will find most Idoor with Ogaden granies.

anyway the most important thing is not the girls being abducted but the 1920's period its the darkest period in the Ogaden history.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sheeko carbeed ,and why would it be very hard for an iidoor guy to mary some absame lady we had the wealth the camels iidoor men saw the world from india to adan we had camels and iidoors were living in stone houese while u lot were living in huts :lol: ,, and they are from the most noble Tribe a duriyatul isxaaqiya of the Somalis, i have seen this allot among the darods it's they who always mention to marry an isaaq girl like its some sort of status for them. :| , u will never hear an iidoor guy say reer hablyanu ka guursanay :lol: reer hebel na gabdhayaga ma guursan jirin :lol: The thing is with most isaaq they love to marry from them selfs because they want to keep their holy blood line as pure as it can be the only jeberti clans we intermary sometimes is absame and Dhulbahante

as for the history and hostillity's will aways be trough out the history wether it was the raids of qoroxay in the 1920 or the time when we fought in danood over the wells. or the 80s when the darods wanted to score some points from ancient rivalry
remember adan gabyows speech.

" General Aden Gobyow delivered the following speech which was kept in the secret archives of Somali TV before it was ransacked during the fighting that ousted Siad Barre:
"Today marks the end of thousands of years in which this land belonged to the Idoors
(Issaqs). Some people are luckier than others. We, Absame, as the heroic sons of Darood,
must congratulate each other as the luckiest people on earth, for taking over permanently
such splendid cities as own properties, for Issaqs would never come back to re-take them
again. I saw petty scuffles over the ownership of some abandoned buildings and other
properties left behind by fleeing Idoors. You congratulate those whose luck gave them
those better buildings than others. History is in the making. It is a dream that come true."

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm

emperior two periods the Idoor became rich is when the brits came and during the time of MSB when he gave Berbera port a special status apart from that Idoor were insignificant maybe one or two but mostly Idoor were poor and not influential.

What Gabiyow said he said it but do you see me supporting his stance?
For your info Hargeisa and Bruco were all historical lands that Ogaden used to leave prior expanding east words.

Anigu I dont support what folks did in hargeisa in the late 80's cos it was suppsoed to be a govt but anyway you guys also had to be blamed you became so weathy from MSB govt that you started looking down upon it.

I mean was it fair for all the livestock in somalia to be shipped only from BerBera and the middle men becoming Idoor?

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Adigana mar mar baad isku dhex yaacdaa,whats rong with you man?idoor xaguu dumar ogadeen ku arkay ama idoor gormuu danood soo dhaafay?Rag baa is dilay oo is dili jiray before the sayid was born,the only thing new was new british guns.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Adigana mar mar baad isku dhex yaacdaa,whats rong with you man?idoor xaguu dumar ogadeen ku arkay ama idoor gormuu danood soo dhaafay?Rag baa is dilay oo is dili jiray before the sayid was born,the only thing new was new british guns.
shift during the Rayid(raid) of 1920's when the Idoor were armed to the teeth by the brits and they commited all atrocities they ever dreamed of.that was after the Sayid was bombed in Talex.

so correct me if I am wrong.

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

shift during the Rayid(raid) of 1920's when the Idoor were armed to the teeth by the brits and they commited all atrocities they ever dreamed of.that was after the Sayid was bombed in Talex.

so correct me if I am wrong.
Lakiin wax laga calaacalo ma aha,idoor iyo absame waa tit for tat its been going on before the brits,waadna aarsatay million times.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 pm

emperior two periods the Idoor became rich is when the brits came and during the time of MSB when he gave Berbera port a special status apart from that Idoor were insignificant maybe one or two but mostly Idoor were poor and not influential.

What Gabiyow said he said it but do you see me supporting his stance?
For your info Hargeisa and Bruco were all historical lands that Ogaden used to leave prior expanding east words.

Anigu I dont support what folks did in hargeisa in the late 80's cos it was suppsoed to be a govt but anyway you guys also had to be blamed you became so weathy from MSB govt that you started looking down upon it.

I mean was it fair for all the livestock in somalia to be shipped only from BerBera and the middle men becoming Idoor?

even before the British before 1884 we used to run berbera to seylac our ship used to go as far as India and beyond the arabian peninsula and the fight between us you was before ,,, The White man arrived in our land.

as the great iidoor poet stated before

Intii aan Talyaanigu cammirin, cidhifyadaa kaynta
Miyaannaan cadceed iyo cadceed, cadaabin Daaroodka

anago cadan iyo fadhidina carigi carbeede eh
oo dhar casti iyo so raray oo cabasho na dabo joogto

I dont know was it fair that berbera was the country's port why not Somalia allready was centralized the sibidh factory in berbera and the port was the only thing that was ever built in Somaliland and even that was done with aid money from Abroad. but i am just saying

as for adan gabyow i was just saying the darod government wanted just to score some old points the mod alliance.and sure there were people who were against that.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Mareexaan VS Majeerteen
Isaaq Vs Dhulbahante
Sacad Vs Cumar Maxamuud
Saleebaan Vs Sacad
Saleebaan vs Qubays
Saleebaan vs Wagardhac
Habar Jeclo vs Habar Yoonis

Habar Gidir Vs Abgaal
Gaaljecel Vs Xawaadle

Ogaadeen Vs Mareexaan
Since all this are neighbouring tribes, I think their conflicts is purely based on Scarce resources. if there was enough food, water, and land, there would have been no rivaltry between this tribes.
u missing many more games :lol: ...its all geeljire focking each other :down: :down:

hawadle vs abgaal (Agoonyar iyo warsangali) ..near hiiran border with shabelle dhexe
hawadle vs murasade (Foorculus) galgaduud border with hiiraan
hawadle vs HG(ceyr) mataban district and its surroundings
hawadle vs sheekhal (reer aw xasan) near feerfeer and ethiopian border
hawadle vs rahanweyn hiiraan / bay border

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.