Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALIA TO BE INVADED UNDER COVER OF DROUGHT AID

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

SOMALIA TO BE INVADED UNDER COVER OF DROUGHT AID

Postby Lacageylacag » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm

I am not underestimating the scale of drought in somalia but will the gaalo use it as an excuse to invade somalia???
The truth is, kenya's Nothern regions and Ethiopia are worse off yet food is given to them without massive publicity.
The TFG is utter failure and Shabaab is getting more entrenched every day. The western nations and their regional hench men see the drought as a golden opportunity to dislodge al shabaab through outright invasion.
But al shabaab will just melt away and cause massive civilian casaulties in guerrila war.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SOMALIA TO BE INVADED UNDER COVER OF DROUGHT AID

Postby Colonel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, it seems that it's about to get alot worse i'm afraid.

Hargaysa1982
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hargaysa1982 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:57 pm

I was going to say paranoid much to you...but you do make alot of sense and knowing these flipping opportunists grrr what can i say somalia iyada waxkasta isugu wacan

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Somalia is already where gaalo wanted to be.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Allahu aclam but i have a feeling is going to get worse :down:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:28 pm

About time if it is invaded. Most of the African civil wars have ended after invasion and forced peace. Anyone remember Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, etc?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:33 pm

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. If there is anyway God can help Somalis be rid of Al Shabab then duca ayaa logu daraa whoever takes them out.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

I want Godane DEAD, Abu Mansur DEAD, Dahir Aweys DEAD, Fuad Shangole Beheaded and his body sliced into 2 then his lower half fed to the sharks and top part to the crocs. I want Ali Dheere blown to smithereens infront of his family, I want Dulyadeyn chopped up and his meat and bones packaged and exported to china.

I want all the foreigners in the Al Shabaab camp to be sliced in half and I would like their meat cured and then sold on ebay.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:41 pm

I want Godane DEAD, Abu Mansur DEAD, Dahir Aweys DEAD, Fuad Shangole Beheaded and his body sliced into 2 then his lower half fed to the sharks and top part to the crocs. I want Ali Dheere blown to smithereens infront of his family, I want Dulyadeyn chopped up and his meat and bones packaged and exported to china.

I want all the foreigners in the Al Shabaab camp to be sliced in half and I would like their meat cured and then sold on ebay.

:up:

If we only had men of your mindset running shit.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:48 pm

If Somalia is invaded by a western nation, then I say :up: GO FOR IT sxbyaal...I can careless because they will put an end to this Shiishkabaabs

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm

So long as the invasion remains in the far south like the last 10 invasions it should be supported.

uglybrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby uglybrother » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:38 pm

I am really glad that I am not the only one that will be called crazy seeing I am not the only one that has had this intrinsic feeling about the situation in Somalia. If al shabab continues to stay on its ground, then invasion is obviously eminent.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:36 pm

So long as the invasion remains in the far south like the last 10 invasions it should be supported.
:lol: It's more like the pirates will be annihiliated and pirate fiefdom will be destroyed. The west is after the pirates more than Al Shabaab.
And just so you know, a hawiye man is the president this time and we all know what that means -->pirate laangaabs :clap: :clap: :clap:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 pm

1992-1995 -> UN & US enters the South
2006 -> Ethiopia enters the South
2007 -> AMISOM enters the South

What makes you think the old pattern will change now? :lol:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 am

1 word --> Sharif :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sharif wanted the Ethiopians to leave. Check
Sharif wanted Abdirashid gone- Check check
Sharif wanted to dismantle Sakin- Farmajo was sacrificed Abdiweli was brought in which fucked Sakin real good because Sharif got his 1 year extension. Triple check

Sharif wants to get rid of pirates and Al Shabaab simultaneously. Don't get too comfortable my pirate neighbour.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.