Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Union come in please.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Union come in please.

Postby Coeus » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 pm

:rose: :clap: Only a fag would put up a gif of a man punching & slapping a woman. Go on, show us more indho uroon.
Get off my nuts nayaa, faggot iyo love adiga baa ah with that kind of username.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 pm

:rose: :clap: Only a fag would put up a gif of a man punching & slapping a woman. Go on, show us more indho uroon.

What nuts bitch? Niman rag ah ayaa xiniyo qaba laga roone yahoow. You think your gifs are funny you filthy butt pirate? Cuz I won't hesitate to tell you otherwise.

ila tirso, waxaa kuu haray xamuurad iyo dirac khaniis yahoow nimanka ka daba orda! Qowma luutkii la nacaladeyn jiray baad ka midtahay ee naga hor dhaqaaq nacalatula caleyk! You're now dissed and dismissed GUUUUURL...
Last edited by sexy-kitten on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm

What nuts niman rag ah ayaa xiniyo qaba laga roone yahoow. You think your gifs are funny you filthy butt pirate? Cuz I won't hesitate to tell you otherwise.

ila tirso, waxaa kuu haray xamuurad iyo dirac khaniis yahoow nimanka ka daba orda! Qowma luutkii la nacaladeyn jiray baad ka midtahay ee naga hor dhaqaaq nacalatula caleyk! You're now dissed and dismissed GUUUUURL...
And this is why your kind are called whores :D :up:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 pm

What nuts niman rag ah ayaa xiniyo qaba laga roone yahoow. You think your gifs are funny you filthy butt pirate? Cuz I won't hesitate to tell you otherwise.

And this is why your kind are called whores :D :up:
That's all you got?

Sharpen your game aabaha iyo shanta khaniis aad ku abtirsato wase.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Coeus, expect assault rifle bullets coming to your direction :lol:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 pm

A girl fight, I'm just in time. :P

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Horta does she have a computer in the kitchen, cuz she seems out of her natural habitat. Nayaa sexy bitch or whatever your love username is. Get off my ceeb and go into th womens forum like all the other girls and discuss the colour purple. Women like u need dhaqan ciliis, orod waalka xal, instead of being an internet vagina warrior. :up: :)

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Coeus, expect assault rifle bullets coming to your direction :lol:
Saxiib only weapon she is using is a butter knife, making men sandwitches.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Horta does she have a computer in the kitchen, cuz she seems out of her natural habitat. Nayaa sexy bitch or whatever your love username is. Get off my ceeb and go into th womens forum like all the other girls and discuss the colour purple. Women like u need dhaqan ciliis, orod waalka xal, instead of being an internet vagina warrior. :up: :)

You keep saying ceeb as if you have one. Tell you what, go to the bathroom and check and see if that was a ceeb or a ceeb/flower you worthless two dollar HOE.

If you're implying that I should be in the kitchen, then you we should switch roles. Since I'm now dominating your bitch ass and wiping you with the floor. Go wipe the side of your mouth hoe, you have Union's skeet all on it intaad nafaqo ka raadineysay.... :up: "Union, come in please" kulahaa... Choke yourself!

You wanna keep going nayaa? Cuz I ain't got shit else to do tonight, you're my victim you red headed slut!
Last edited by sexy-kitten on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 pm

What nuts bitch? Niman rag ah ayaa xiniyo qaba laga roone yahoow. You think your gifs are funny you filthy butt pirate? Cuz I won't hesitate to tell you otherwise.

ila tirso, waxaa kuu haray xamuurad iyo dirac khaniis yahoow nimanka ka daba orda! Qowma luutkii la nacaladeyn jiray baad ka midtahay ee naga hor dhaqaaq nacalatula caleyk! You're now dissed and dismissed GUUUUURL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont even bother to respond this Qarjac Qaniiz !

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 am

^^

I'm bored though! I just felt like inaan ku jimicsado ladyboygaan timaha dheer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 am

what a slaap deam :lol: :lol: :lol:

CismanMaxamud1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CismanMaxamud1 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:40 am

You keep saying ceeb as if you have one. Tell you what, go to the bathroom and check and see if that was a ceeb or a ceeb/flower you worthless two dollar HOE.

If you're implying that I should be in the kitchen, then you we should switch roles. Since I'm now dominating your bitch ass and wiping you with the floor. Go wipe the side of your mouth hoe, you have Union's skeet all on it intaad nafaqo ka raadineysay.... :up: "Union, come in please" kulahaa... Choke yourself!

You wanna keep going nayaa? Cuz I ain't got shit else to do tonight, you're my victim you red headed slut!
:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.