Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nimco Dareen in dhulka hooyo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nimco Dareen in dhulka hooyo

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 am

Queen is a dabaqoodhi like her Cousin Nimco dareen i am so dissapointed :down:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
suldan maybe when she went to Hargeisa to visit her inabti she was rounded up by SL officials who thought she was ONLF and was hand cuffed to Jigjiga only to be released by Ilay.
So how can she bite the hand that released her :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:18 am

Queen is a dabaqoodhi like her Cousin Nimco dareen i am so dissapointed :down:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
suldan maybe when she went to Hargeisa to visit her inabti she was rounded up by SL officials who thought she was ONLF and was hand cuffed to Jigjiga only to be released by Ilay.
So how can she bite the hand that released her :lol:

That could be true but i think Siilaanyo stopped the ogaden export to Ethiopia so the Girl would be safe in hargeysa there must be some other logic explanation for her love for Mr iley maybe iley armed the so called Reer Isaaq Against their Ciidagale rivals in the hawd :o :shock:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

no it was the other way round the cidaagale were armed by the Kilil officials to fight reer Isaaq.

Infact when reer Isaaq wanted to retaliate they arrested 100 of their youths.

But Queen had a bad experience in Hargeisa so give her compensation mise Besha cagdheer will declare war on your Duriyaad.
We dont want one of our own to switch sides and join Ilay :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 am

Lool you cannot declare war on the duriyad and iley will not allow that since he is the president of the Somali province of Ethiopia he cant give you privileges , i am telling you Ogadens are now treated very well in Hargeisa the oromos were deported the ogadens were allowed to stay it was rayaale who was making big bucks from the Ogaden people export to Ethiopia and iley did a great thing he did not name a degmo for the gadabuursi to punish them :lol: President Siilaanyo stopped the people export to Ethiopia ileen odaygi waaa nin Somalinimada jecel eh , Queen must have another reason why she likes mr dabaqoodhi ileey tallow wamaxay :lol:
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:33 am

Pple dont turn this into political discussion, the purpose of this thread was to enjoy the beauty of our hidiyo dhaqan specially the normadic lifestyle expressed in the video :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: sometimes i wished in lived in miye.. :)

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:34 am

emperior shid baa tahay, why bring in gadabursi to the topic :lol:

You have ultimatum bring QA back or we will declare war od Duriyada.

Emeprior Barkadaha aad kadisaneysid Ogaden sectionka wa inaad jojisa also :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 am

emperior shid baa tahay, why bring in gadabursi to the topic :lol:

You have ultimatum bring QA back or we will declare war od Duriyada.

Emeprior Barkadaha aad kadisaneysid Ogaden sectionka wa inaad jojisa also :mrgreen:

We will never stop buidling barkado iidoorku meeshu tago waxbu ka dhista never forget that

Patriot do you hate gadabuursi that much

Warya patriot queen cannot be rescued any more cant you see she is now thinking about doing a dhaanto in ileys garden she cant be helped any more :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 am

Emperior why do you say hate ? Hate is a very strong word

Last time you accused me of hating Sacad Muse are you trying to take away my female SM fans :down:

Emperior ina abtida wuxun kadadici lakin tell her to go back to halgan mise Ogaden sectionka waxa lagusorogi bandhoow. :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

waryaa patriot i am not her inaabti this girl is half habar xabusheed i have zero habar xabusheed blood in me

yes u dislike Sacadmuse its true you have tried to undermine my sultante on many occasions i do not trust ogadens from the Kenya iyo dhul bantu ka yimi :lol:

i will try my best though but its going to be very hard

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 am

waryaa patriot i am not her inaabti this girl is half habar xabusheed i have zero habar xabusheed blood in me

yes u dislike Sacadmuse its true you have tried to undermine my sultante on many occasions i do not trust ogadens from the Kenya iyo dhul bantu ka yimi :lol:

i will try my best though but its going to be very hard
Warye Sacad muse sijuis and HY are the best :up: 8-)

especialy their chicks so wad iga gardarantahay.

As for trying to afgambi you, I thought you became insane :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am

see here you are going wrong again why are you talking about our Chicks you are sujuwi Bila dhaqan

I think patriot after Hawiye the second Clan you hate the most is Habar awal

you also openly Supported Yusuf Hassan the mp against Ibrahim Ahmed Johnnie because Johnnie was habar awal hateful Qabyalidist you are :down:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:17 am

see here you are going wrong again why are you talking about our Chicks you are sujuwi Bila dhaqan

I think patriot after Hawiye the second Clan you hate the most is Habar awal

you also openly Supported Yusuf Hassan the mp against Ibrahim Ahmed Johnnie because Johnnie was habar awal hateful Qabyalidist you are :down:
Emperior the word Sijui was coined from all reer woqoyi somalis that came to settle in East Africa
check this hot 1/2 Bantu half Sacad muse chick 8-)
[youtube]Qdq2U6nppIE&feature=related[/youtube]
emperior adhigu mar mar nanab ba iska digtaa Yusuf Hassan is a close relative so do you think I will choose Johny over him ? :mrgreen:

Emperior caadi iska dig I also dont hate All Hawiyes I just dont like the way Konfurians destroyed a beautiful city.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 am

very nice saida does not even look bantu she inherited the features from her Habar awal side and is not to dark the only sad part is a bit nappy hair :lol:

Warya admit it patriot man you have big harted against Habar awals many normal ogadens gave Johnnie the vote he asked them he got like 15000 votes

And hawiye hadalkooda baa daa kuwa uurkaad ka necebtahay subxaan allah :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 am

very nice saida does not even look bantu she inherited the features from her Habar awal side and is not to dark the only sad part is a bit nappy hair :lol:

Warya admit it patriot man you have big harted against Habar awals many normal ogadens gave Johnnie the vote he asked them he got like 15000 votes

And hawiye hadalkooda baa daa kuwa uurkaad ka necebtahay subxaan allah :lol:
Nappy hair at least she is natural not like some somalis that use revlon and Diana.

emperior to be honest its Jonny who is responsible for his loss.

He opened his mouth and started talking bad about the somali qaxooti in eastleigh thats what cost him the paliamentary seat.
Go ask folks in Eastleigh.

As for Hawiye , I dont care what you beleive as actions speak louder than words you never seen me shield a machette on them have you?

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Self-hating traitor.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.