Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Al-Fanaan Digriyoow attacked by ONLF in Nairobi (SNF VS SPM)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Al-Fanaan Digriyoow attacked by ONLF in Nairobi (SNF VS SPM)

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:25 pm

30 ONLF/SPM supporters attacked Digriyoow in Nairobi, the guy is a warrior and survived the vicious attack. ONLF/SPM supporters will be slaughtered soon. :up:

Apparently Digriyoow was attacked because Waayaha cusub created a pro-peace song in their trip in Jigjiga.

WAR DEG DEG AH: Fanaanka Waayaha Cusub ee Digriyow oo lagu dhaawacay Nairobi.
admin | Oct 13, 2011 | 0 comments

Fanaanka caanka ah ee Digriyow Abdi Cilmi oo ka mid ah xidigaha kooxda Waayaha Cusub ee xaruntoodu tahay magaallada Nairobi ayaa waxaa lagu dhaawacay bartmaha xaafada islii kadib markii ay weerar ku soo qaadeen qaar ka mid ah taageerayaasha kooxda ONLF kuwaasi oo ka careysan hees ay soo saareen kooxda Waayaha Cusub.

Kooxda soo weerartay Fanaanka Digriyow ayaa ku hubeystaa Baangado iyo mindiyo,waxaana sidoo kale ay wateen laba gaari oo kuwa yar yar ah iyagoona hor dhigtay gaariga uu saarnaa Fanaanka,kadibna waxay ku bilaabeen inay burburiyaan gaarigii uu saarnaa,iyadoo qaar ka mid ah kuwii weerarka soo qaaday ay la dhaceen baangado iyo dhagax faro badan fanaanka.

Fanaan Digriyow Abdi Cilmi ayaa dhaawac xoogan waxa uu kasoo gaaray Madaxa iyo qeybo badan oo ka mid ah wajiga haba ugu darnaadee Afka. waxana markiiba loola cararay isbitaalka iyaddoo laga dabiibayey dhaawaca soo gaaray fanankaasi.

Kooaxaha hubeysan ee soo weeraray fanaanka ayaa markii ay hubsadeen inay dhaawaceen fanankaasi isla markaana ay baabi’iyeen baabuurkii uu saarnaa meesha isaga baxsadey,Balse Digriyow ayaa mar uu ka hadlay cida soo weerartay uu sheegay inuu garanayo islamarkaasna uu sharciga la tiigsan doono. waxaana hadalkiisa ka mid ahaa isaga oo la hadlayey Kismaayo24.com .

“Waxaa isoo weeraray rag ka badan 30 qof kuwaasi oo ku hubeysan baangado,mindiyo iyo xitaa dhagax aad u faro-badan,waxaana ay sidoo kale la socdeen laba baabuur oo ay midna horey ka dhigeen gaariga aan watay midna ay gadaal ka dhigeen,taasina waxay igu dhalisay dareen xoogan waxyar kadibna waxaa kasoo daatay rag weerar igu ah aniga waxaana daqiiqado yar la burburiyey gaarigii aan la socday anigana waxaa la iigeystay dhaawaca iiga soo gaaray madaxa iyo afka,laakiin waxaa alle iga badbaadiyey sida ay rabeen inay ii dilaan.” ayuu yiri Al-Fanaan Digriyow Abdi Cilmi,isagoona hadalkiisa sii waata kana hadlaya aqoon inuu u leeyahay dadkaasi waxa uu yir .

” Waxaan aqaan badi dadka isoo weeraray,waxaana filayaa inuu weerarkan daba socdo socdaalkii aan dhawaan ku tagnay Itoobiya,Balse ma filayo in aan uga harayo dhibka ay ii geysteen. saldhiga Booliska waan ka diiwangelinayaa dhaawaca iyo weerarka isoo gaaray,waxaana kabaha u gashan doonaa sidii aan uga aarsan lahaa cidii u dhaawacday” ayuu si ay caro ku jirto u yiri Fanaanka da’dayar ee Digriyow Abdi Cilmi.

Ma ahan markii ugu horeysay oo fanaan ka tirsan kooxda Waayaha Cusub lagu dhaawaco magaallada Nairobi gaar ahaan xaafadda Islii,waxaana 3 sano ka hor sidan oo kale dhaawac daran loogu geystay Abwaanka kooxda WaayahaCusub Shiine Abdilaahi Ali “Shiine Akhyaar” laakiin kooxdan ayaana marna ka joogsan hadafka ay leeyihiin si kasta oo loo dhaawaco qaar iyaga ka mid ah.

Kooxda Waayaha Cusub waxay dhawaan soo saareen hees ay u bixiyeen UBOOY ma qaadanaa Nabada taasi oo loola jeedo kooxda ka dagaalanta ismaamulka somalida Itoobiya ee ONLF. Waxana haddii ay taasi rumowda kooxda soo wajahaya waji cusub oo dagaal,iyagoo horey isaga ilaalin jiray Dowlada Itoobiya,Al-Shabaab iyo Xukuumada somaliya oo xiligii Abdilaahi ay heeso ka sameyn jireen.
This is Waayaha cusub's song they sang in Jigjiga:

I must say, Waayaha cusub are the only Somali band that has been attacked many times, the director and songwriter of Waayaha cusub survived a shot gun by the ethiopians, the band got bitched by a SNM songwriter called Ilka jir.

We got to give it up for Waayah cusub. I respect this patriotic band :up:
Last edited by XimanJaale on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Al-Fanaan Digriyoow attacked by ONLF in Nairobi (SNF VS

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 pm

SPM and SNF what the fuck Ximanxaare this is not the early 90s any more you stuck in time man :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Ximan All what you see, dream and fart is Marexan do you also burp marexan? :?

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Anyone that involves themselves in Ogaden, and support Zenawi and his tigray club, will get killed by the ONLF. And i support them. Ogaden is none of these bitches business, yet they sing about peace in a place somalis get murdered,jailed,raped by a dictator.

I hope they kill this bitch next time :up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:37 pm

I heard The_Patriot was part of the mob that attacked the singer

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 pm

:lol: :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Anyone that involves themselves in Ogaden, and support Zenawi and his tigray club, will get killed by the ONLF. And i support them. Ogaden is none of these bitches business, yet they sing about peace in a place somalis get murdered,jailed,raped by a dictator.

Coeus, you should listen to the song before you make judgements.

Waayaha Cusub are the biggest anti-zenawi, their leader got shot by ethiopians for their anti-zenawi songs.

The song is about the Somalis in Soomali galbeed killinh eachother. (New Police VS ONLF).

If ONLF are brave they should directly fight with ethiopian soldiers instead of attacking fellow Somalis. If you disagree with me then you disagree with TFG bro. :P

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Murax I just knew you always pop up to save your ilko folks :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Coeus, you should listen to the song before you make judgements.

Waayaha Cusub are the biggest anti-zenawi, their leader got shot by ethiopians for their anti-zenawi songs.

The song is about the Somalis in Soomali galbeed killinh eachother. (New Police VS ONLF).

If ONLF are brave they should directly fight with ethiopian soldiers instead of attacking fellow Somalis. If you disagree with me then you disagree with TFG bro. :P
This "police" works for Zenawi. Therefor it is traitors that are fighting ONLF. I support ONLF beating the shid out of Zenawi supporters :up:

And viva TFG :som: :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:43 pm

So the Ogadens attacked a Merxaan singer because that particular Merexaan singer singed a song for the Somali regional Administration in jigjiga or was it because the singer was a Merexaan, now of all the waagacusub singers they attacked the Merexaan singer :lol: :lol: :lol: Alla Daroodku bilkasta way ka yaabinayan bishi hore turkish scholarship bey isku laynayeen maantana fanaanintoodi ba budhka isla dhacaya in kenya :lol:

And the Funny Part is Abwaan isaaq ah oo heesaha qora bay isna haystan kooxda waagacusub why don't the ogadens support Abwaan Ilka jiir Against the Faqash elements in Waagacsub Dumb Ogadens always scared to support an iidoor only umar jees was man enough :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm

cumar jess aka casho caydid ...had an iidoor mother :|

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Murax I just knew you always pop up to save your ilko folks :lol:

Patriot isku xishow qof weyn baad tahay stop attacking masaakiin singers

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 pm

This "police" works for Zenawi. Therefor it is traitors that are fighting ONLF. I support ONLF beating the shid out of Zenawi supporters :up:

And viva TFG :som: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

if new police work for zenawi, do the poor nomads in soomali galbeed also work for zenawi that ONLF attack?

i agree with their song..Somalis in Soomali Galbeed should stop fighting eachother, let it be tribal fight or hate fight. :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 pm

So the Ogadens attacked a Merxaan singer because that particular Merexaan singer singed a song for the Somali regional Administration in jigjiga or was it because the singer was a Merexaan, now of all the waagacusub singers they attacked the Merexaan singer :lol: :lol: :lol: Alla Daroodku bilkasta way ka yaabinayan bishi hore turkish scholarship bey isku laynayeen maantana fanaanintoodi ba budhka isla dhacaya in kenya :lol:

And the Funny Part is Abwaan isaaq ah oo heesaha qora bay isna haystan kooxda waagacusub why don't the ogadens support Abwaan Ilka jiir Against the Faqash elements in Waagacsub Dumb Ogadens always scared to support an iidoor only umar jees was man enough :lol:
So you are a faqash condom.
You seem to be in the middle of every faqash debate.
what is your flavour strawberry mise berbeque :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Alla Daroodku bilkasta way ka yaabinayan bishi hore turkish scholarship bey isku laynayeen maantana fanaanintoodi ba budhka isla dhacaya in kenya :lol: :

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.