Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh sharif We will never Accept kenyans in our Country

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Sheikh sharif We will never Accept kenyans in our Countr

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: The Patriot waad caytamaysa eh an angry man indeed :mrgreen:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Seems like bitches are fighting over who has the kindest pimp :shock:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: The Patriot waad caytamaysa eh an angry man indeed :mrgreen:
Show me meel kalimad cay an kuso qoreey? ma hada qof dalxis ah oo German kayimid ba cay ah :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Call me a dhabodhilif when I started the entire game of calling external forces to occupy other folks regions at the expense of the locals but not when I eliminate the leech.

This is the era where the dhabodhilif are finding it hard to step up the game especially after dorminating the market for 20 yrs and in time they will be obsolete.
War iska nacnac leey oo, know that there is no greater dabodhilif than the one who fights his own blood,neither does he have any sharaf left nor hope.
Ok so what do you call the one that does not believe in your entire existence? Displaced you, wants you to languish in refugee camps,wants you to fight for his filthy cause but not your rights, he is never concerned about your plight nor has he ever donated a penny to assist you?
Yet he has the audacity to shed crocodile tears for you.

Who are these people you are talking about? Of course that person would be bad, but the closer he is to you the worse.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Its the same person that is preaching that I should beware of Kenyans. So is there substance to his words or is it just empty words?

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:09 pm

I thought so :lol: . Does Emperior want you to fight for his 'filthy cause' , does not believe you exist and has displaced you :?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:19 pm

I thought so :lol: . Does Emperior want you to fight for his 'filthy cause' , does not believe you exist and has displaced you :?
why do you single out Emperior? :?

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:46 pm

why do you single out Emperior? :?

You said
Its the same person that is preaching that I should beware of Kenyans. So is there substance to his words or is it just empty words?
, so I assumed you were talking about empr since you were disagreeing with him. Sheekada soo gaabi please, guessing gamena ma' aqaan

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.