Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh sharif We will never Accept kenyans in our Country

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sheikh sharif We will never Accept kenyans in our Countr

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Warya, this is your family you are talking about. If I was you I wouldnt agree.
Agree to what? use them as sacrificial lamb or strike them while they are facing the enemy?

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Both.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Both.
then I deny you both, hence its high time for you to jump off the cliff. :mrgreen:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Somalia is not your country and you have nothing to do with Jubbaland. We will go where we please.

And kenya is you're country Somaha Yaa Voltage :lol: :lol:
Sxb, by your own admission Somalia is not your country and as a "Somalilanders" those Somalis not from your state (read: qabiil) shaqo kuma leh talada dadkaaga. In the same way, please respect our right to choose our destiny. It would be one thing if you are reer Somalia or valued Somali unity, you value neither. As a result, you're standing on thin legs.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Somalia is not your country and you have nothing to do with Jubbaland. We will go where we please.

And kenya is you're country Somaha Yaa Voltage :lol: :lol:
Sxb, by your own admission Somalia is not your country and as a "Somalilanders" those Somalis not from your state (read: qabiil) shaqo kuma leh talada dadkaaga. In the same way, please respect our right to choose our destiny. It would be one thing if you are reer Somalia or valued Somali unity, you value neither. As a result, you're standing on thin legs.
Ouch :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Both.
then I deny you both, hence its high time for you to jump off the cliff. :mrgreen:

Sxb then stop whining and calling others dabodhilifs when you're so happy in this case.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Call me a dhabodhilif when I started the entire game of calling external forces to occupy other folks regions at the expense of the locals but not when I eliminate the leech.

This is the era where the dhabodhilif are finding it hard to step up the game especially after dorminating the market for 20 yrs and in time they will be obsolete.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Call me a dhabodhilif when I started the entire game of calling external forces to occupy other folks regions at the expense of the locals but not when I eliminate the leech.

This is the era where the dhabodhilif are finding it hard to step up the game especially after dorminating the market for 20 yrs and in time they will be obsolete.
War iska nacnac leey oo, know that there is no greater dabodhilif than the one who fights his own blood,neither does he have any sharaf left nor hope.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm

War iska nacnac leey oo, know that there is no greater dabodhilif than the one who fights his own blood,neither does he have any sharaf left nor hope.
Ok so what do you call the one that does not believe in your entire existence? Displaced you, wants you to languish in refugee camps,wants you to fight for his filthy cause but not your rights, he is never concerned about your plight nor has he ever donated a penny to assist you?
Yet he has the audacity to shed crocodile tears for you.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Voltage the difference the Somalis in Somalia do not agree with this Kenyan invasion nor do the TFG agree with this the Alshabaab how evil they might be or any other Group in Somalia only the dabodhilifs agree to be slaves of the Kikuyu's the sharif President of the transitional federal government you support that represents you,that you hold high rejected this Kenyan invasion now if you want to be dabadhilif for bantus in kenya be my guest but i am entitled to my own opinions regarding this issue 8-)

The only people who agree with this Kenyan invasion is ugaali Boy patriot who is more Kikuyo than he is ogaden. even your Cousin Ximanjaale rejects this invasion and the majority of the Somalis on this site.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Voltage the difference the Somalis in Somalia do not agree with this Kenyan invasion nor do the TFG agree with this the Alshabaab how evil they might be or any other Group in Somalia only the dabodhilifs agree to be slaves of the Kikuyu's the sharif President of the transitional federal government you support that represents you,that you hold high rejected this Kenyan invasion now if you want to be dabadhilif for bantus in kenya be my guest but i am entitled to my own opinions regarding this issue 8-)

The only people who agree with this Kenyan invasion is ugaali Boy patriot who is more Kikuyo than he is ogaden. even your Cousin Ximanjaale rejects this invasion and the majority of the Somalis on this site.
Emperior did you lay flowers at ina Igaare's tomb?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:36 pm

the arm chair "president" sharif al dalxiis abu vacation bin hawaii :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: first time i agree with him

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

the arm chair "president" sharif al dalxiis abu vacation bin hawaii :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: first time i agree with him
In allowing AMISOM to stay indefinatly in Xamar?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Muslims do not lay flowers on deceased Muslims graves But you wouldn't know that you lived for centuries with Christian Bantus :lol:

Did you lay flowers on the grave of your big hero Yoma kenyatta :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Muslims do not lay flowers on deceased Muslims graves But you wouldn't know that you lived for centuries with Christian Bantus :lol:

Did you lay flowers on the grave of your big hero Yoma kenyatta :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me worry about my issues you just concentrate on the German tourists.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.