Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breakingnews Ethiopian troops attack beledweyne city

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Breakingnews Ethiopian troops attack beledweyne city

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 am

Its just happened Ethiopian Military forces just attacked beledweyne may allah protect the innocent lives

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breakingnews Ethiopian troops attack beledweyne city

Postby fighter » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 am

Xawadleh's are tough and fierce. Inshallah they get rid of these Xabashis

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:50 am

I would love to see the ethiopians install some form of admin in these area and clear alshabab menace from baladweyne.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 am

I would love to see the ethiopians install some form of admin in these area and clear alshabab menace from baladweyne.
You can't be Hawiye. You just can't be.

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 am

I fail to see the relationship b.w my comment and me being a hawiye.The city is controlled by alshabab and somalis failed to get rid of them so any one doing it is welcome.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:03 am

I fail to see the relationship b.w my comment and me being a hawiye.The city is controlled by alshabab and somalis failed to get rid of them so any one doing it is welcome.
You don't bring your arch enemy to defeat your "lesser" enemy, especially when they are Xabashis. The last time they came into Somalia, they raped our women and gave them HIV. They also shelled Mogadishu neighborhoods out of hate towards the Somalis. They r also oppressing Somalis in the Ogaden.

Ethiopians are not our friends. The only time Somalis r united r against enemies like the Xabashis and this goes to show you how much of an enemy they are. They r not in Beledweyn to make it safe and peaceful. They r there to make the situation worse.

No Xabashi in Somali soil!!!!

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 am

You are right in some points and wrong on others.Ethiopia is not our enemy and today there is no such thing as sovereign somalia but we have wild tribes vying for control and anarchy.USC,AMISOM and warlords did the same destruction to Mogadishu and somalia just like the ethiopians so we can not say they are some long term arch enemies.Alshabab is more dangerous than ethiopia because you can have rational talk with the thiopians but shabab idiology prevents any peace talks to occur.You said in your post xawadle should fight the ethiopians? why in the hell would they do that while the rest of their countrymen are just watching it and do nothing? war,i feel safer in addisababa than in baydhabo. :lol:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 am

Ilaahow u gargaar masaakiintaas lagu soo duuley :up:

Having said that isn't that what most of the Somalinetters want? For the Somalis to be killed left and right? Isn't that why you are advocating for hatred amongst the Somalis 24/7 :down: If those of us who have their lunch are hating on each other and posting all kinds of stuff that never bring Somalis close to each other what are you expecting from Kat eating men who want to get their kat/lunch money at the expense of selling their country :down:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:36 am

Trading one evil for another is pointless.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 am

Alp-Shabaab learned from the 2006 battles in Iidaale and Daynuunay that it should never face a bigger and powerful enemy in toe-to-toe. The reason is that facing an enemy that is more powerful than you has two disadvantages: (1) You cannot sustain the battle ahgainst an enemy with bigger guns and more numerous. (2) You could be attacked from the air the same way they were attacked from the air in late 2006. Just look at how they are fighting the Kenyans, Raaskaamboni, Doolow Group, and Azania in Lower Jubba; and how they are fighting against AMISOM and TFG forces in Mogadishu. Their motto is withdraw from the battle field and concentrate on hit and run attacks, and launch battle engagements that won't last more than an hour, then withdraw.

Teeri
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Teeri » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:10 am

Alp-Shabaab learned from the 2006 battles in Iidaale and Daynuunay that it should never face a bigger and powerful enemy in toe-to-toe. The reason is that facing an enemy that is more powerful than you has two disadvantages: (1) You cannot sustain the battle ahgainst an enemy with bigger guns and more numerous. (2) You could be attacked from the air the same way they were attacked from the air in late 2006. Just look at how they are fighting the Kenyans, Raaskaamboni, Doolow Group, and Azania in Lower Jubba; and how they are fighting against AMISOM and TFG forces in Mogadishu. Their motto is withdraw from the battle field and concentrate on hit and run attacks, and launch battle engagements that won't last more than an hour, then withdraw.
Sun Tzu sure would be disappointed at their tactics.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.