Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KeydMedia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

KeydMedia

Postby sadeboi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

There have been posts about the "secret morgon tape" in which Gen.Morgon and the people in the video are demonized as being the only people with clannistic thoughts at the heart of the Somali clan wars. The individuals are vilified and are portrayed as the only people with such clan mindset with some sort of hidden tribal agenda we are just finding out about. What happened in Somalia during the civil war is very tragic and tribalism is a cancer is our society, but keydmedia has an hidden agenda, I received the evidence necessary when I watched this video: http://www.keydmedia.net/videos/?v=1oUCpFagnXc

The same guy who is demonizing Morgon made this video trying to portray Caydiid in a different light, and informing us of the "misconceptions" we have of him are not true, when both of these men partook in the civil war. I am not here to engage in some rehashing of history, I just find the attempts by keydmedia hilarious and disturbing.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: KeydMedia

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

True brother sadeboi..They do have a hidden agenda and they are tribalists acting as nationalist. :down:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 pm

one need only watch a few keydmedia videos to know what their objective is.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 pm

It's from the horses mouth. Caydiid said what he said, Morgan said what he said. You compare and contrast and make up your own mind.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Fuck Keymedia for trying to shame Halyeey Gabyow and HALYEEYAD Xalimo Soofe, noolow :up:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Is the footage fake? if not what have they done wrong :?

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

It's from the horses mouth. Caydiid said what he said, Morgan said what he said. You compare and contrast and make up your own mind.
don't tell me your trying to defend caydiid..Do you know how many lifes he took and how many homes he destroyed.. :down:
if it wasn't for general Morgan and his soldiers every darood soul in southern Somalia would have been erased from the face of earth.. :down:

Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rainbows » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Cut your bullshit. They videos are not fake those men said what we heard and no amount of crying can change that. Deal with it.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm

I am not here to discuss history nor engage in those tribal talks, I am only here to showcase a hypocrisy of a media site.

Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rainbows » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm

A media site that showed what some warlord (saint for some) said. I agree, they must have used voodoo magic to fake everything and brainwash us.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:33 pm

WTF is the problem?
Caydiid's words is clear: we are not fighting darood, we are fighting sb and those with him(armed supporters).
He also said: mujahiden, do not kill civilians, do not harm scholars.
These are his words, nothing can change them.

Morgan said: destroy hawiye, kill any darood who follows caydiid.

We need to behonest.
Keydmedia is neutral.
Last edited by AhlulbaytSoldier on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

A media site that showed what some warlord (saint for some) said. I agree, they must have used voodoo magic to fake everything and brainwash us.
:lol:

Serious case of the truth hurts.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 pm

This is called "propaganda by omission" obviously they portray one in a positive and doctored light whilst Morgan was portrayed as a ruthless Warlord seeking death, destruction and murder.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:37 pm

This is called "propaganda by omission" obviously they portray one in a positive and doctored light whilst Morgan was portrayed as a ruthless Warlord seeking death, destruction and murder.
:lol: :lol:

So now keydmedia is putting words in Morgan's mouth?
And Morgan is a saint in Somaliland who saved 100.000 souls, right?!

Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rainbows » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

:lol:

Serious case of the truth hurts.
It's ridiculous. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.