Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenyan soldiers forcing somali women roll in mud..& raping

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ProudFather
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Kenyan soldiers forcing somali women roll in mud..& rapi

Postby ProudFather » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 am

:lol:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 am

elite, trust me......if the mothers of some of these forumers got raped by some Kenyan they wouldn't even raise an eyebrow as long as they helped them in other ways like build a state or got rid of a certain iidoor :lol: :lol:

War dadkani ma noola.
:? sxb adaa ka koow ah. Let us kill each other and all but when kenya rapes somali women regardless of her qabiil, all of us should condemn that regardless of our qabiils. But you thought otherwise.

ProudFather
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ProudFather » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:51 am

No you got me wrong. I do not condone this, i'm laughing at certain people on this forum that's all.

The story is not funny, but a few idiots are :lol: :lol:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 am

^ I am glad. Don't mind those spineless punks! somali waxay tiri "doofaar ficil la'aan baa loo cadaabaa" kuwaas waa dayuus.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 am

Did anyone read anything? These accusations did not take place in Somalia, but in NFD with places mentioned being Garissa and Dhadhaab. Probably Kenyans have stepped up their security patrol inside of Kenya and are putting Somali Kenya through rigorous security checks. NFD was already under emergency law and even when I was there was like a police state.

Kenyans are not independent law-enforces inside of the Somali Republic. They themselves are politically beholden to the AMISOM brokered political deal that says Kenyan troops are subordinate to Somali TFG troops. Beyond providing logistics to defeat Shabab frontlines, I doubt they have ownership of policing and security in the territories.

It is not like Berbera which is an Ethiopian outpost and some of the epidemiological surveys in that part of the former Somalia have shown the negativeness associated with such a foreign over lordship.

P.S. How could Kenyans have raped women in Dhadhaab camp? That place has more NGO workers per refugee than most refugee camps in the world. It doesn't seem possible Kenyan Defense Forces which are under strict laws against them would risk such a thing in a place like Dhadhaab which is crawling with foreign service providers. Human Rights Watch is notorious for third person he said, she said and I wouldn't put it past such claims were made by Somalis wishing to expedite their resettlement applications.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 am

Did anyone read anything? These accusations did not take place in Somalia, but in NFD with places mentioned being Garissa and Dhadhaab. Probably Kenyans have stepped up their security patrol inside of Kenya and are putting Somali Kenya through rigorous security checks. NFD was already under emergency law and even when I was there was like a police state.

Kenyans are not independent law-enforces inside of the Somali Republic. They themselves are politically beholden to the AMISOM brokered political deal that says Kenyan troops are subordinate to Somali TFG troops. Beyond providing logistics to defeat TFG frontlines, I doubt they have ownership of policing and security in the territories.

It is not like Berbera which is an Ethiopian outpost and some of the epidemiological surveys in that part of the former Somalia have shown the negativeness associated with such a foreign over lordship.
1. NFD is a land of the Somali people.
2. Despite the marked territory, they are somali women and it's intriguing you think it's different because they are outside of somalia. What is the difference between Somali women in Somalia and a Somali woman outside of somalia?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 am

Please read my edits.

Also, I don't think a Somali woman in Kenya is different than a Somali women in Somalia but obviously Kenyan actions in that respect hold differing political consequences. Somalis in Kenya are subjects in Kenya and beholden to the security organs of that state whereas Kenyan actions inside of Somalia will be attributed to domestic Somalia political maneuverings which could do without such scandals.

p.s. For full disclosure I should say I don't agree with your map. I believe Djibouti should stay independent, Ogaden should integrate with and become a functioning component of the Ethiopia federal state, that NFD should continue to be on its path to uniting fully with the rest of Kenya's provinces, and even open to the independence of the Hargeisa-Burco-Berber triangle in the north, as well as the possible secession of Jubbaland State in the south composed of the Lower Jubba, Gedo, and Middle Jubba regions.
Last edited by Voltage on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 am

Please read my edits.

Also, I don't think a Somali woman in Kenya is different than a Somali women in Somalia but obviously Kenyan actions in that respect hold differing political consequences. Somalis in Kenya are subjects in Kenya and beholden to the security organs of that state whereas Kenyan actions inside of Somalia will be attributed to domestic Somalia political maneuverings which could do without such scandals.
It doesn't matter because nothing justifies rape.

ProudFather
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ProudFather » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 am

Continue..

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:17 am

Elite, I don't believe anyone has said otherwise.

Proud-Father, statics from the World Health Organization would be more prudent for your scope of inquiry.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 am

:shock:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:24 am

First of all Voltage, you got the nerve to talk about Ethiopia 'owning' the Berbera port when you have , the french who bomb your shores, the U.S who kill your people with drones, the Kenyan army who drop air-strikes on your people, Amisom who daily rape your women.. the list goes on!

ProudFather
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ProudFather » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 am

Elite, I don't believe anyone has said otherwise.

Proud-Father, statics from the World Health Organization would be more prudent for your scope of inquiry.
You are saying that women from Berbera have a high HIV rate due to sleeping with Ethiopian men. It's not that hard is it?

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 am

Voltage has supported the kenyans killing his people all along. You disgust me.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 am

First of all Voltage, you got the nerve to talk about Ethiopia 'owning' the Berbera port when you have , the french who bomb your shores, the U.S who kill your people with drones, the Kenyan army who drop air-strikes on your people, Amisom who daily rape your women.. the list goes on!
nacas. his women are your women because they, you and him are all Somali. How many times do I have to explain this.

fockin' idiots!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.