Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The United States threatens Somaliland's self-isolation

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: The United States threatens Somaliland's self-isolation

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

^

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Granpakhalif is another hurt dooro individual. I could dig up many of his posts where we was begging Somalilanders right here , from " my uncle has bought a piece of land in Hargeysa where he plans to build a hotel" to " can I be included in the hashemi somali state of somaliland , i have been told by a guy at the mosque that I also was arab" to ....

Anyway , the United States of America cannot on one hand be bombing Somalia and "officially" call for its partition , they just can't do it . We don't really care about what hillary Clinton says , 2012 belongs to this lady right here

60 yrs !
Waryaa sahan , ileen islaanta waad ka heshee ma kuu dhisaa? All I need to do is spike odeygeeda cunsurigaa khamrgiisa with sleeping pills. :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Granpakhalif is another hurt dooro individual. I could dig up many of his posts where we was begging Somalilanders right here , from " my uncle has bought a piece of land in Hargeysa where he plans to build a hotel" to " can I be included in the hashemi somali state of somaliland , i have been told by a guy at the mosque that I also was arab" to ....

Anyway , the United States of America cannot on one hand be bombing Somalia and "officially" call for its partition , they just can't do it . We don't really care about what hillary Clinton says , 2012 belongs to this lady right here

60 yrs !
Ingiiriish cadooow

Ileen the stereotype is true :lol: :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm

haha s land is finished....they just don`t know it yet. :som:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm

I think Queen Elizabeth is one the most remarquable leaders of our century .
I like her very much . Good looking too

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are slanders attacking grandpa? He is just one guy, hillary is way more important and staying in the way of sland :lol:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 pm

I think Queen Elizabeth is one the most remarquable leaders of our century .
I like her very much . Good looking too

Beautiful lady, the diamond queen :up:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 pm

When they failed,they start cheer leading GKs pathetic unoriginal post
GK got that phrase from me in relation to Djibouti
Guess what Goljanolion said when I made that comment about Djibouti
If Djibouti is a glorified truck stop
Gedo must be the toilet of that particular stop
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:up: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:09 pm

^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tii oo guul uu dhowyahay our efforts in this thread and BAM .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region
:o
Couses
I thought you where anti-shabab why are you supporting these people don't you know they are part of al-shabab OR you hate Puntland that much.
'
he will not answer no matter what :lol: :lol: :lol:

poor ppl when they believe some haters were their national hero :ugeek:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 pm

:lol: :lol: @ Zinawi. Motherfucker looks high.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 am

^

Tii oo guul uu dhowyahay our efforts in this thread and BAM .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

:lol: , war de waan jeclahay anigu queen elizabeth e , yaan dookha la isku qabsan ilmo adeerayaalow

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 am

Do you friggin butt kissing daarod know that there were 2 Clintons in the early days of this great nation.
One was a revolutionary and the other one a british general , I think Hillary's family descends from the latter :lol:
We are John Adams , we are Nathan Hale , we are Paul Revere , we are the sons of Liberty , we are the minutemen !
Forget about the support the US gov gave the demonic regime of the now dead Siyad Barre { funny isn't it how they pretend to be on the side of the Syrian opposition btw } the more things change the more they stay the same .
Condoleeza Rice was pro Somalia , Jendaya Frazier was pro Somalia , Hillary Clinton is apparently pro Somalia , dr Susan Rice is also allegedly pro Somalia . I don't think Abigail Adams the wife the great rebel{founding father} would be proud of any of these characters that are paid a hefty sum to travel around the world in order to promote peace democracy. both of which DO NOT EXIST among the daarood There are NO other place in all the lands inhabited by Somalis where women have a greater political role than in Somaliland . Heck even the only somali woman mayor is from Gabiley Somaliland.
The American revolution was about englishmen fighting other englishmen because they were feeling oppressed .
Same thing here , we are Somalis who have fought other Somalis in the name of Liberty .
Just like the throne of England found itself forced to recognize the sovereignty of the American rebels , the next Somali gov will sign off on our independence .
Allahu Akbar :sland:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm

your tribal bullshit is in the dustbin of history. somalis have decided on peace and consensus as a way forward for ALL people.
do you really expect that after20+ years of begging old whitey and any other gaalo who showed up in hargeisa, bad mouthing and insulting all other somalis, you can just show up in xamar with your grinning green mouth and somalia will say......"sure we will hand over the lands of dhulbahante, warsengeli, samaroon, cisse etc to you issaqis"

you wont get nothing from somalia...not even the land you live on.....it will always be somalia :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.