Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dastuurka somaliya (khutbah 04-05-2012) By sheekh M.Cabdi Um

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Dastuurka somaliya (khutbah 04-05-2012) By sheekh M.Cabdi Um

Postby The_Patriot » Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 am

[youtube]ZGiQMBGAaR4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dastuurka somaliya (khutbah 04-05-2012) By sheekh M.Cabd

Postby Executive » Sun May 06, 2012 11:11 am

:up: Good speech by the Sheikh

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:06 pm

The sheikh is right on the money. :up:

"Timirta laf baa ku jirta,"

Al-shabaabna laftaas bey la dagaalaymeysa...

dastuurka Soomaaliya wax bah ku jira. wax bakhtiyay bah wale kujira.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sun May 06, 2012 4:01 pm

A great orator. :up:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm

this wahaabi fake sheikh UMAL is living under secular non muslim Dastuur of Kenya and he regocnice the kenyan DASTUUR and he pays taxes to the kenyan ATHIEST GOVERMENT and hes still bad mouthing the SOMALIS dastuur whichs based on ISLAM.

this WARLORD UMAL FROM ETHIOPIA who falsely took kenyan citizenship he should be deported TO hes native country ETHIOPIA.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

donkeys are always donkeys.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 pm

The sheikh made some good points
jazakkallah

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun May 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I call the kenyan IMMIGRATION OFFICE TO DEPORT this ethiopian KILIL 5 MAN called UMAL to hes NATIVE COUNTRY Ethiopia. :down: how can someone who live under Kenyan constituation whichs a Athiest secular constituation talk about 100% Muslim country Somalia who has a dastuur based on Islamic religion. i really dont understand those hypocirit wahaabi alleged sheikhs who hate seeing peacefull Somalia. i dont understand people like UMAL who live peacefull city of NAIROBI capital city of 85% christiand country and same time hate seeing peacefull MOGADISHU whichs capital of 100% muslim Somaalia. HE WANTS suicide bombing killing of mogadishu and southern people in the name of islam and in the name of new somali consituation. this warlord want to give green light those murders wahaabi lunatics like cowards al shabaab to cry out more suicide killings speacclly the killing of people of mogadishu. may allah curs all munaafiqiiin who falsely took Another country citizenship. a country which they did not born. :down:

i have no respekt this Warlord from kilil 5 Ethiopia. :down: :down:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Waa markaan naci jiray al itixaad

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun May 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Dr Yalaxow is the definition of islamophobia. The guy constantly undermines anything and everything to do with Islam. I am not surprised since his favorite Islamic scholar is Ayan Hirsi Ali.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun May 06, 2012 6:54 pm

look i hate hypocrisy !! this man is calling people to wache war in the name of new consitution of Somali whichs based on Islam and sametime this man UMAL ENJOYING THE peacefull nairobi KENYA who have athiest secular consitiution a country who have 85% of its population christians. bal muxuu khudbad uga sameeyn waayey dastuurka Kenya ee athiest secularka ee uu ku hos nool yahay ee uu canshuurta uu siiyo??

waa cajiib!!! i dont understand walaahi how can someone who live under secular athiest constition of Kenya can say bad thing about 100% Muslim somalia who need peace more than anybody on this planet. i call this man and all who support MUNAAFUQUUUUUN :down: :down:

KENYAN goverment should deport this man to hes native Kilil 5 Ethiopia. hes born KILILKA 5 and falsely claimed to be from NFD. this man is big big hypocirit. and he has bloood on hes hands. :down:

allah said on hes quran

al fitnatul asshaddu minal qatl

this WARLORD umal is creating FITNA which will result deaths of thousends innocent Muslim Somaalis in southern Somalia.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Dr Yalaxow is the definition of islamophobia. The guy constantly undermines anything and everything to do with Islam. I am not surprised since his favorite Islamic scholar is Ayan Hirsi Ali.

Umal and all munaafuquuun are going the worst kind of jahanam even under gaaalo people like ayaan hirsi. atlist ayaan hirsi and other gaalo they dont claime to be sheikhs and same time lie.

Umal first hes conartist. he come from kilil 5 ethiopia and falsely claime to be kenyan citizen. my own mother from same region whit umal family near same village in kilil 5. there is no question about hes falsely took kenyan citizenship-

only that makes him Munaafaq and conartist.

second Kenya have ATHIEST SECULAR constiution and hes enjoying under that consitution meanwhile a poor people of Somalia who need peace more than anybody else hes creating DAGAAAL. more suicide bombing. more takfiirin. more been abuuur about 100% Muslim people of somalias consitution whichs based of ISLAMIC RELIGION. unlike athiest dastuur of UMAL(KENYA)

I SEE MUNAAFAQ . allah said in the quran. munaafiquun are worst than ayaan hirsi like people.

thanks to this speech of warlord umal. many innocent people will be killed in the name of islam and MORE FITNA will be created thanks to Kilil5 man umal :down: :down:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm

i'll have to agree with DR. Yalaxow on this one although I respect umal and he is on the right track 90% of the time..he just talking out of his ass on this one.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sun May 06, 2012 7:37 pm

this wahaabi fake sheikh UMAL is living under secular non muslim Dastuur of Kenya and he regocnice the kenyan DASTUUR and he pays taxes to the kenyan ATHIEST GOVERMENT and hes still bad mouthing the SOMALIS dastuur whichs based on ISLAM.

this WARLORD UMAL FROM ETHIOPIA who falsely took kenyan citizenship he should be deported TO hes native country ETHIOPIA.
:lol: This nigga wax baa ka si ah.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 am

I remember a few years ago when Sheikh Umal was asked who was right between the fighting parties in Somalia. The Sheikh replied by saying that he didn't know and he would advise people by staying out of Somali politics and tending to their affairs. Unfortunately, the Sheikh has not kept his promise annd he often jumps into with a range of contradictory and confusing positions. When the UWSLF surrendedred to Ethiopia and accepted their constitution he said that they were ulema who knew whatey were did. He is cosy with people who are Kenyan legislators. What is the difference between the Somali constitution which is also supported by Ulema?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.