Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IGAD/UN/AU Jubbaland Conference to begin today in Nairobi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: IGAD/UN/AU Jubbaland Conference to begin today in Nairob

Postby Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 pm

This group is involved in too many regions, any smart person will see that this won't go down well with other factions.
Colonel house of Absame-

What are you suggesting?
Substance of House Sade,

There is no suggestion however this is not pre 1990, Somalia has become a tribal state therefore placing members of a single tribe in various regions will trigger armed warfare. Verily this is something which we can not deny.
Colonel house of Absame,

This should not be problem, since other subclans lives in different regions, for example harti, or your own subclan even lives in different countries, I dont see a problem really and if there are problems, then talks should adress it properly and mutual agreement should be reached. We need to create a jubbaland that are vibrant and works in the favour of all us.

D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Postby D-Runner » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 am

Abdiwhab252, what about Galmudug? Southern Mudug is about to slip right through your fingers and here you are poking your nose into Jubooyinka where it has no business being. Yes, with each passing day Garowe I and II continue to weigh down the Sa'ad project in Baraxley; time is of the essence sxb, the agreement says 2 or more regions, now can or can't Caalin deliver on his promise (fulfilling the two or more regions clause)?

When Caalin and the rest of the Sa'ad can't even agree on running the Sa'ad project I don't see how that's possible... the dispute over Mudug is settled then. That and Garowe I and II... easy victory. Talk about having your cake and eating it too :lol:
Last edited by D-Runner on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Postby D-Runner » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 am

Shirka waxaa maanta kusoo biirey Koox la dhaho HARTI Group oo uu hoggaaminayay nin la dhaho Darwiish, waxeyna maanta kusoo biiriyeen shirka miisaan kale iyo dood cusub.

http://kismaayonews.com/2012/06/29/hart ... oo-qabtey/
Damn, I think I'll pat myself on the back. Ilkoyar you don't mind, do you?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.