Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Communique from IGAD/AU/UN Jubbaland conference

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Communique from IGAD/AU/UN Jubbaland conference

Postby mody21 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

saxib do you know how far north your ancestor used to live? and you talk about karbashing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you have another fantasy story? :mrgreen: We lived in the north and by nature we are conquerors, go and read about the Galti Marehan before you waste your time.
saxib you can act like you are warrior all you want, everyone knows the reality, every knows that you used to call bari and mudug home, before you were evicted, dont try that I am a warrior crap, it aint true, even know your desperately trying to appease absame so that you can have them as an alley and calling hawiye brother, friend and all sort of crap , because you know you cant handle shit on your own. Among the three major darood subclass yours is langaab deal with it.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

saxib you can act like you are warrior all you want, everyone knows the reality, every knows that you used to call bari and mudug home, before you were evicted, dont try that I am a warrior crap, it aint true, even know your desperately trying to appease absame so that you can have them as an alley and calling hawiye brother, friend and all sort of crap , because you know you cant handle shit on your own. Among the three major darood subclass yours is langaab deal with it.
You can just google this, we moved down to colonize what it is today southern Somalia. But i know you were gonna try some bs story who has no vadality. We dont have to appease to absame they are our family and if we disagree or agree its between us howoever we pushed your shit in, in kismayou and made you qaxooti from the place you claim. Thats why you are mad on this thread crying about it. Deal with reality. And about hawiye if we didnt save your ass from them you would not been in this thread today mad and all. :lol:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:46 pm

You can just google this, we moved down to colonize what it is today southern Somalia. But i know you were gonna try some bs story who has no vadality. We dont have to appease to absame they are our family and if we disagree or agree its between us howoever we pushed your shit in kismayou and made you qaxooti from the place you claim. Thats why you are mad on this thread crying about it. Deal with reality. And about hawiye if we didnt save your ass from them you would not been in this thread today mad and all. :lol:
save kulaha dont start believing in that load of crap the only thing you did was finished an already mortally wounded enemy, everyone knows that the ones that fought the hardest in galkcayo were majeerteen and leilkase, the ones saved were you from the shame of having the only leader you ever had hatched to the back of the people and dragged around mugdishu, or even worse anally molested with a knife (in the case of ghadafi) you can thank majeerteen for that. saxib 8-)

Like I said kismayo was an up hill battle, we were outnumbered 1/10 , but even then you couldnt capture the city by yourself and relied on hawiye , and small bantu clan and elley, warrior ilkoyars?, dont make me laugh. To this day our presence in kismayo si strong, and when the time comes you will be back working like bantus in jubaland farms. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just in case you dont know geography , Bellow is why kismayo turned out the way it turned out.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 pm

save kulaha dont start believing in that load of crap the only thing you did was finished an already mortally wounded enemy, everyone knows that the ones that fought the hardest in galkcayo were majeerteen and leilkase, the ones saved were you from the shame of having the only leader you ever had hatched to the back of the people and dragged around mugdishu, or even worse anally molested with a knife (in the case of ghadafi) you can thank majeerteen for that. saxib 8-)

Like I said kismayo was an up hill battle, we were outnumbered 1/10 , but even then you couldnt capture the city by yourself and relied on hawiye , and small bantu clan and elley, warrior ilkoyars?, dont make me laugh. To this day our presence in kismayo si strong, and when the time comes you will be back working like bantus in jubaland farms. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just in case you dont know geography , Bellow is why kismayo turned out the way it turned out.
You were in for a genocide for real before Marehans out of darodnimo saved you. To deny this just makes you a ungratful coward. And you just need to accept reality that Marehan forces routed you out of Kismayo took over. Your prencense in Kismayou is not strong but the weakest among all , you are less then minority not even worthy of being a opponent to Sade. Much like the indians in northamerica.
LOL @ the map. Keep making excuses 8-)

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 pm

You were in for a genocide for real before Marehans out of darodnimo saved you. To deny this just makes you a ungratful coward. And you just need to accept reality that Marehan forces routed you out of Kismayo took over. Your prencense in Kismayou is not strong but the weakest among all , you are less then minority not even worthy of being a opponent to Sade. Much like the indians in northamerica.
LOL @ the map. Keep making excuses 8-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

now your just spouting nonsense, if you could save anyone it would have been your own president, all I see is you talking nonsense when you realized that you have no backbone to stand on your own, and even after 20 years of dictatorship you cant lay full claim to kismayo, and instead add, absame in every sentence, or hawiye or heck even your new elley overlords, there is no such thing as daroodnimo its a dog eat dog world saxib , if you deny the map it only show how delusional you are, even then when the ghetto was close to kismayo and you had a larger presence population wise you needed the help of absame and hawiye that my friend is a fact , we can have a hawiye member mediate on this or I can do a little google searching and find documents that prove this. Saxib your forever qaxooti clan can never compare to majeerten even after 20 year of dictatorship, you are begging for UN aid, what happened to all the money siad barre embezzled from the country :? .

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

now your just spouting nonsense, if you could save anyone it would have been your own president, all I see is you talking nonsense when you realized that you have no backbone to stand on your own, and even after 20 years of dictatorship you cant lay full claim to kismayo, and instead add, absame in every sentence, or hawiye or heck even your new elley overlords, there is no such thing as daroodnimo its a dog eat dog world saxib , if you deny the map it only show how delusional you are, even then when the ghetto was close to kismayo and you had a larger presence population wise you needed the help of absame and hawiye that my friend is a fact , we can have a hawiye member mediate on this or I can do a little google searching and find documents that prove this. Saxib your forever qaxooti clan can never compare to majeerten even after 20 year of dictatorship, you are begging for UN aid, what happened to all the money siad barre embezzled from the country :? .
What did I say that was nonsense? I dont deny the map but I find it as an excuses and it is. Dont start something you cant handle.
You mean that we had hawiye soldiers for every battle we faced you? You are sad case, we karbash you more then 6 times alone.
And who btw compared marehan to mj? Its you, the one with inferiorcomplex who headrushed in this thread and start bitch about marehans.(fact) Dont delude yourself just forget about Kismayu.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 am

This is actually something. 3 of the signitories actually hold land, sway i side jubbaland namely ahlu sunnah, kambooni, tfg. Biggest thing that strikes me is that all the signitories are darood with no hawiye, raxanwein or minorities.
Exactly , what the fuc,k is that ?
Wasting our time I tell ya

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Samaynta Gobol ku meel gaar ah oo hoos imanaya dawlad iyaduna ah ku meel gaar .\
Not serious !

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 pm

This is actually something. 3 of the signitories actually hold land, sway i side jubbaland namely ahlu sunnah, kambooni, tfg. Biggest thing that strikes me is that all the signitories are darood with no hawiye, raxanwein or minorities.
Exactly , what the fuc,k is that ?
Wasting our time I tell ya
Agreements can be signed and countersigned in foreign capitals. The reality on the ground is 85% of Jubbaland is under Shabab. The majority of the population: Bantus, D&M, Hawiye and Bajunis are opposed to a Kenyan installed Darood lackey state.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 am

Abdiwahab252,

Shiikhaal are not Hawiye as Wallahi Odayaal Shiikhaal ah even told Me flat out We are not. Cawaramle are not Hawiye, and are a stand alone clan. With the exception of Gaaljecel, who are gonna be a major component of this state and are included, who are these Hawiye in Jubooyinka that are 'left out'? Its like Me tommorow if Puntland/Somaliland decide to become one state, demanding to be included in the process because I'm 'Darood', nonsense, I would have nothing to do with that, just like You don't have anything to do with Jubooyinka.

Marexaan/Ogadeen alone account for about 75-80% of all the districts in Jubbaland, so whats Your point?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Murax,

If you sincerely believe MArexan own 75% of districts in Jubbaland, I wish you all the best. These fantasy governments can be created in Nairobi with its superdrafs but will fail on the ground. How can one tribe pretend to speak for the entire region

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:04 pm

War these mareexan are crazy , wallahi waxaad sheegaysay run bay noqotay AW .
I now see them as greedy delusional madafakas wallahi .
No offence but you've already destroyed a country called Somalia with your greed and delusion , no offence but that's your history

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:58 pm

A Sacad from Galmudug and an Isaaq from Gabiley discussing Jubbaland affairs!

It is the end of the world indeed!

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Murax,

If you sincerely believe MArexan own 75% of districts in Jubbaland, I wish you all the best. These fantasy governments can be created in Nairobi with its superdrafs but will fail on the ground. How can one tribe pretend to speak for the entire region
You hit the nail on the head.jubbaland is a contentious issue that can not be solved by one clan driven agenda/fantasy admin.you can not just ignore the hawiye/d&m factor and expect everything to work smoothly.If an cagheer immigrant from qabridahare or marehan kid from abudwak can claim jubaland i dont see why ethnic hawiye son like you can not do the same.this thing of daarood dominated regional admin in the south has always been a fantasy and will remain as such.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 pm

If an cagheer immigrant from qabridahare or marehan kid from abudwak can claim jubaland i dont see why a hawiye son like you can not do the same.
I agree .
Do you know what the funniest thing about is though ?
They have somehow convinced themselves that America is backing their claims up .
I mean the guy{ US envoy} was there to make sure they don't start killing each other and all of a sudden we get this . :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.