Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Communique from IGAD/AU/UN Jubbaland conference

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: Communique from IGAD/AU/UN Jubbaland conference

Postby abdalla11 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 pm

I feel sorry for Khalid Ali, Harti is driving him crazy. Every fadhi ku dirir battlefield he enters he meets the Harti. The Khaatumo Harti, The Puntland Harti, The TFG Harti and now the Jubbaland Harti :lol:

The question is are his own Muuse sacad or what the hell they're called driving us crazy? Ma naqaano, uma jeedno, ma aragno, ma maqalno, ma hadalheyno horta ma jiraan? Madaxweyne ma noqdeen, forget Somalia SL maka noqdeen? I hope atleast that they became a VP? :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I feel sorry for Khalid Ali, Harti is driving him crazy. Every fadhi ku dirir battlefield he enters he meets the Harti. The Khaatumo Harti, The Puntland Harti, The TFG Harti and now the Jubbaland Harti :lol:

The question is are his own Muuse sacad or what the hell they're called driving us crazy? Ma naqaano, uma jeedno, ma aragno, ma maqalno, ma hadalheyno horta ma jiraan? Madaxweyne ma noqdeen, forget Somalia SL maka noqdeen? I hope atleast that they became a VP? :lol:
Abdalle there is no such thing as harti Puntland is today basically a Majeerteen state but my dear friend loves to use the Harti umbrella when he is In Jubaland even-though ur insignificant in the juba regions to. Harti wala gaba gabeyey wanu la laabnay :lol: sidi sjijaad yar oo kale kabadhnu galinay :D :up:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Abdalle there is no such thing as harti Puntland is today basically a Majeerteen state but my dear friend loves to use the Harti umbrella when he is In Jubaland even-though ur insignificant in the juba regions to. Harti wala gaba gabeyey wanu la laabnay :lol: sidi sjijaad yar oo kale kabadhnu galinay :D :up:
SO LL and arabsalax other clans are majeertaan loool

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Arab salax have 2 mps in the Puntland parliament and Leelkase have 4 Mps Majeerteen have more than 30 :lol: :lol: :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm

One fact should be stated, and that is Harti never needed an alliance in Jubbaland. No alliances with other clans, and no dependencies of foreigners helping them out when it came down to fighting in Kista 8-) Today Harti in Jubbaland is playing smart. We will see how the dust settles in few years :idea:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:42 pm

This is a discussion between brothers, SADE, ABSAME and HARTI, everyone else :arrow:

Our brothers the Hartis/Leelkase have Puntland which is 1/3rd of Somalia on lock, with oil soon to be extracted thus making it the richest state! No Absame/No Sade has any rights of ruling there.

Now SADE and our nephew ABSAME are building an administration for the breadbasket of Somalia, Gedo and the two Jubbas. :som: :up:

Whether we Image or Image, All Jabertis are Image and Image.

We're eating real good Image

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm

One fact should be stated, and that is Harti never needed an alliance in Jubbaland. No alliances with other clans, and no dependencies of foreigners helping them out when it came down to fighting in Kista 8-) Today Harti in Jubbaland is playing smart. We will see how the dust settles in few years :idea:
udun you know dhulbahante are very welcome in kismaayo :up:

its just a certain clan that breeds bad blood between Harti and sade.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Arab salax have 2 mps in the Puntland parliament and Leelkase have 4 Mps Majeerteen have more than 30 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you tell us the PL parliament speaker from what clan he present plus for SL .

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 pm

saxib before siad barre you people where living in mud huts, and speaking in tongues, there is bno one you karbashed everyone knows that hawiye and ogadens , plus siad barres governments extensive military hardware were to thank for your victory in kismayo, if your were so bad ass you wouldn't have elley dressed like sheiks killing your elders and making deals with bantu, If anyone need to be put back in their place its you, and the rest of your qaxooti brethren that have turned a once beautiful city into a terrorist den, Like I said even 20 years of having parasited of the countries resources and nationalized peoples property for you exclusive used, and you are back to waiting on UN food, truck, you can changes a qaxootis name but never his mentality, now go back to sipping tea with your hawiye adopted family.
You are just showing of ignorance about Sade history and hatred for Sade.
Besides your lies, you got nothing to show for, your ilk tried challange us and we all know what happened.
We are in Kismayu and will remain in Kismayu. You can have all fantasy you want about us, it wont change the reality on ground. You were chased and beaten badly and if it comes to that again we will happily re-educate you again. You claim kismayu as "your city" but in reality you were outmanuvred and chased away. You can keep beggin Marehan and Ogaden for allowence to live in that city. But if you make a misstake we dont approve then we have to put you in your place again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been living in that city before cadgeers became occupied by habesh and when your ilk were, making babies with boranas and bajuni, and ever since then I have never needed to be in a gang, saxib, you know and eveyone knows that if not for the cagdeers, the hawiye the small little minority clan in the south and aabo siyaad's military you would still be looking after kettle in the ghetto, even today when our power in the region is admittedly weakened (but still very much there ) we still have villas, businesses, andpretty much run kismayo, if you think majeerten will take a back seat when it comes to kismayo you are mistaken my friend.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 am

:lol: sheeko what was the 20 man harti caanole outfit that was with madoobe in 2009? How about 2007 Afgaduud+Koojar?

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:26 am

I have been living in that city before cadgeers became occupied by habesh and when your ilk were, making babies with boranas and bajuni, and ever since then I have never needed to be in a gang, saxib, you know and eveyone knows that if not for the cagdeers, the hawiye the small little minority clan in the south and aabo siyaad's military you would still be looking after kettle in the ghetto, even today when our power in the region is admittedly weakened (but still very much there ) we still have villas, businesses, andpretty much run kismayo, if you think majeerten will take a back seat when it comes to kismayo you are mistaken my friend.
And you will live in the city on the mercy of ogaden and Marehan. Its that simple.
You are politically, military irrrelevant in the jubba, and MJ will take a seat back and accept it. You are daydreaming if you think not.
And about the fighting, you think we karbash you only in one fight? Countless times in we put you in your place maarkas I dont understand this cheastpumping, in my eyes its only laughable when weakling does it.

When it comes to Jubbaland there is two voices that needs to be heard its Absame and Sade, the rest will fall in their places.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 pm

The Sheikh Commander
Foot soldiers of the Warrior Tribe
On our way to the Holy City

We got this biitchesImage

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 pm

And you will live in the city on the mercy of ogaden and Marehan. Its that simple.
You are politically, military irrrelevant in the jubba, and MJ will take a seat back and accept it. You are daydreaming if you think not.
And about the fighting, you think we karbash you only in one fight? Countless times in we put you in your place maarkas I dont understand this cheastpumping, in my eyes its only laughable when weakling does it.

When it comes to Jubbaland there is two voices that needs to be heard its Absame and Sade, the rest will fall in their places.
saxib do you know how far north your ancestor used to live? and you talk about karbashing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 pm

saxib do you know how far north your ancestor used to live? and you talk about karbashing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you have another fantasy story? :mrgreen: We lived in the north and by nature we are conquerors, go and read about the Galti Marehan before you waste your time.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Guys let's put things in perspective. Rwanda which is the size of Gedo supports 30 million people. Jubbaland which is much larger, great access to the sea, contains major rivers of Africa, and blessed with immense natural and mineral resources cannot support all of Somalis let alone the Darod clan?

What would it do for me if Jubbaland is entirely Marehan? What would it do for me if Kismaayo and all three regions was entire Marehan?

Honestly it would do nothing for me.

Jubbaland needs a massive population with massive human capital and resources for it to be the sort of region we want. The entire Somalia is grossly underpopulated and if we go by per capita, Jubbaland which is prospectively more richer is even more under populated.

I for one welcome the unity and agreement signed between the Darod clan of the Jubbaland territories. For a century and more they have been the dominant and majority clan in the territory and their union will becrome stability and peace to form that will allow the political process to proceed and move on to development, investment, and economic success.

Good on this agreement. :up: :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.