Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AllGedo Petition: Free Boqor Buurmadoow.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: AllGedo Petition: Free Boqor Buurmadoow.

Postby Murax » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 am

Idoors have zero tolnimo. Doesn't matter if odayga doesn't believe in disney land He's still a traditional elder from Your clan, being jailed in a different city.
You don't make much sense, as usual. On what basis do we have 'zero tolnimo'? A disruptive and self interested individual has been arrested and the majority of Somalilanders don't care about him. Because he's habar jeclo sentenced in Hargeisa my 'tolnimo' should be called into question?
This is not the savage land you are from, there are courts in place thus there's no need to take matters into our own hands you pond life.

Afweyne loyalists are crying about human rights abuses, I've seen it all. Atleast he got jailed, your tribal leaders get killed in broad daylight. Set your priorities straight.

My bad man, I thought He was arrested in Xamar at the elders conference, but it turned out He was arrested in Hargeisa. What happens within the confines of the triangle doesn't concern Me, this is a internal idoor issue.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 am

FREE THE BOQOR NOW!!!

FREE MUMIA ABU BLACK MOUNTAIN!!!!

Advo his name is not buur madow,it's burr madaw (black mole :lol:

And yeah Free Mumia Abu Jamal Image

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 pm

:lol: @ allgedo.

me and rightwing are from his immediate sub-clan yet we do not support him.
he is a liability for the clan and most of us do not side with either him or siilanyo.
Siilanyos actions are illegal and disrespectful but burmadow is potentially more embarrassing for the entire isaaq nation.
CaliBurco wrote:
We don't bust our people out of our jails,

You would have to have the chutzpah first.
when riyalye arrested him years ago for facilitating peace in puntland, back then he had the support of his clan.
dozens of government officials /police where arrested by his clan and he was freed within weeks.

today is different he doesnt have support of his clan, because he is damaging to Somaliland.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.