Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pay your tribute to negus negast meles zenawi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: pay your tribute to negus negast meles zenawi

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Lord I pity these fools. They are fighting over their husbands left overs.. :lol:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Lord I pity these fools. They are fighting over their husbands left overs.. :lol:
no my friend he is out of f our way, expect special delivery soon
the moment khaatumo was created and cali khalif met melez is when I new, negus melez stoped arming his stooges

:stylin: You got mail

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm

no my friend he is out of f our way, expect special delivery soon
the moment khaatumo was created and cali khalif met melez is when I new, negus melez stoped arming his stooges

:stylin: You got mail
LOOOL

My friend we are creating a nation after we detroyed yours. I dont think it would be sound wisdom to F with us again. We are the boys who sent your messiah fleeing in the dead of night only to die on a nigerian toilet like a junkie. We are the boys who's son is as we speak in your home region sending your people to die in refugee camps by the millions... :mrgreen:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Let me know when he dies so I can piss on his grave.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Abahii aa waso ...time to capture waqoooyi galbeed :up:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

skywalker25

laangaabnimda wa ka muuqata libin doon ba tahay.

wallahi no offence, no marexaan kid has ever seen a idoor in millitry fatigue so much for your we send him to nigeria :lol: :lol:

as for godane, when he can assemble 500 isaaq boys is when you can claim him as yours and by the way, dad bu marti uu yahay always know that, wiil yar oo ilka cas ba tahay triangle ka ba siyasad ka taqan

the space that our forces cover is larger then entire isaaq land yet you lot can`t even go to buuhoodle, no wonder your people have no history

skywalker dad ciil gaba ba tahin, iska fadhiya hargeisa iyo burco while the somali powers compete for pre-eminence like European imperial powers in 1800

you are the Belgium of the somalis is not like Belgium played major role in European affairs in the past or present

skywalker I can tell what people used be in past by observing their aspiration. To you simple stuf as giving orders to your own clan and taxing your own clan is something big for you while some people have seen kingdom and ruled a sovereign state and now are aiming for higher and more prestige’s things

iska laangaab ba tahay awalba han ma laheen you never understand power politics and geo political manoeuvring..qaadka iska cuna
xoosh kibrey was asked why did the isaaq lose out on the power sharing in the 60s he saisd“ hotel bay ku jireen qaad, iyo qamri maalinti la qorqortamayay, hotel bay kula jireen dhiloying :lol: :lol: :lol: …..history repeats its self

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Eaglehore, your whole paragraph contains zero substance. Your drunk, talking about stuff and nonsense, european powers and what not.
I'm telling you TODAY you whole region is run by a few boys from Hargeisa and most of your boon people are dying in refugee camps, or getting blown up by drones. And you want to give me lessons on european history. focus more on the history of the aborigines and the red indians, cause your boon nation will share not just a dark history with these primitive folks but a similar ending.....

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.