Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pay your tribute to negus negast meles zenawi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

pay your tribute to negus negast meles zenawi

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 am

I knew for a while that the PM was sick, he was recently in german hospital in Bonn and his condition was made public in wikileaks cabels

the king is sick, nevertheless even while he was sick, the king could not but be supportive of jubaland republic
the emperor put through IGAD jubaland conference which put in place the legal foundation for jubaland republic

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: pay your tribute to negus negast meles zenawi

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 am

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 am

May he die a slow and most painful death :up: however we thank him for the many weapons he gave to Beesha, willingly or not :lol:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 am

May he die a slow and most painful death :up: however we thank him for the many weapons he gave to Beesha, willingly or not :lol:
good boy now you understand what I have been saying for months
we beesha barakeysan are in Pole position, we are ready for the show down in horn of africa

we are aiming to get hold of the Ethiopian arsenal at Dolo Odo and softu, we have good working relations with the tigray generals in those 2 place and we will make their exit out of Ethiopia easer

I hope caanoboore FC will get hold of godey and jigjiga this is one in a life time chance in your case this second chance since you missed out in 1993 when you lot got tricked by that idoor abdimajid

Teeri
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Teeri » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:55 am

:up:

Teeri
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Teeri » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:57 am

we beesha barakeysan are in Pole position, we are ready for the show down in horn of africa

we are aiming to get hold of the Ethiopian arsenal at Dolo Odo and softu, we have good working relations with the tigray generals in those 2 place and we will make their exit out of Ethiopia easer

I hope caanoboore FC will get hold of godey and jigjiga this is one in a life time chance in your case this second chance since you missed out in 1993 when you lot got tricked by that idoor abdimajid
who reads you stories eagle? we never got tricked by idoors, how can an idoor decide for Ogadeniya? they are sub humans in the region, western backed meles simply killed all the somali, oromo and amhara opposition. why do marehans always find it easy to lie? no wonder why you lost somalia, you live no insync with real world

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 am

who reads you stories eagle? we never got tricked by idoors, how can an idoor decide for Ogadeniya? they are sub humans in the region, western backed meles simply killed all the somali, oromo and amhara opposition. why do marehans always find it easy to lie? no wonder why you lost somalia, you live no insync with real world
get of my di.ck you foking sheegato

Teeri
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Teeri » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am

I hope caanoboore FC will get hold of godey and jigjiga this is one in a life time chance in your case this second chance since you missed out in 1993 when you lot got tricked by that idoor abdimajid[/quote]

who reads you stories eagle? we never got tricked by idoors, how can an idoor decide for Ogadeniya? they are sub humans in the region, western backed meles simply killed all the somali, oromo and amhara opposition. why do marehans always find it easy to lie? no wonder why you lost somalia, you live no insync with real world[/quote]

get of my di.ck you foking sheegato[/quote]

say it to your boon sister.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Keep calling hom king and maybe you will get a chance to serve him in hell. He will be gone and the titans will be unleashed. The only thing saving anyone from us is allah and of course our good will.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Wallahi waan naxay markan maqlay Melez Zenawi ba dhiman rabbo.

We hope for his recovery. :up:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 am

:lol: waxan baa ragnima sheeganaya.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:53 pm

granpa dad badan ba la buufin doona soon :lol:

melez zanawi inflated a lot of somali factions the past 20 years but he has been reversing that policy in the past few years, because he knew the state of his health
meles created enough uqdad among the somalis, now the natural powers of the somalis have free rain because they armed to the teeth and human rights watch aint on the scene (we are fighting terrorist ;) )

:lol: waxan baa ragnima sheeganaya.
metamorphosis we made peace the right time don`t you think
if ogaden followed my advice we could have dominated somalia but No, ogaden had to fight ethiopia

Thank god the caanoboore nation got their sense back at the right time and king melez has armed both of us and gave us international lgitimicy to wipe out al shabab and wasaqda somalida

metamorphosis ha ii hor boodin, I expect self-discipline and will power in the next few months from caanoboore nation, we are going all the way to barawe ( jidwaaq and facaye need land)
somalinimo iyo waxaan aqoon ha ila imaan when tsunumai hits the shore

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 pm

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 pm

akhi eaglehawk we will clean out the irhaabis and take all melez's weapons in Dolow. :stylin: It will be great for beesha to grab tanks and BM carriers for free, ooh this wil be more sweet than the libyans weapons free arms after the fall of gaddafi.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 pm

I did not understand one word of the song but I assume its noolow melez noolow, abahi ummado

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.