Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Neither Sheikh Sharif nor Sharif Hassan will come back.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Re: Neither Sheikh Sharif nor Sharif Hassan will come back.

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Walalkaa udanaani inta rabtid, one is back and the other did well. He ended up calling the Parliament corrupt :lol:
Whether he did well or not, he is out, something that 99% of the forumers did not believe that was going to happen. And the parliament has some very serious corruption involved, there is no doubt about that.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Predicting him to lose when it can only go two ways is not magic, the point was what he said and he was about to leave when Shariif got to the second round :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Predicting him to lose when it can only go two ways is not magic, the point was what he said and he was about to leave when Shariif got to the second round :lol:
lol why do you simplify things so much? It's like Somalia going to war with America the greatest super power in the world, and saying it can only go two ways, well duh! But if someone says America is going to loose big, and little Somalia is going to win, then 99% of people are going to think that person is crazy, and if he ends up being right, that is the amazing thing.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 pm

PO we can all see that he didn't just say this man won't make lit,ike some said but he was sure he was going to lose big and that the international community didn't want him, ma idn dhibaayi but don't use shariif losing as a pick me up cuz me like the man :rose:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

PO we can all see that he didn't just say this man won't make lit,ike some said but he was sure he was going to lose big and that the international community didn't want him, ma idn dhibaayi but don't use shariif losing as a pick me up cuz me like the man :rose:
you have all the right to like him, but that doesn't me we don't like xassan sheikh and that we aren't extremely happy with the results. Put aside our support for particular candidates, our main thing was that we don't want sharif to come back. We instead wanted someone we felt was qualified for the job and will be able to meet all the challenges ahead as the leader. Xasan Sheikh and sheikh sharif are miles apart in character, capability, and leadership. You don't understand how proud I am that he became the President. With all due to respect to you, I hope sheikh sharif, his cronies, and all the corrupt government members past and present are tried for their crimes.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Tried kulaha,shariif will be remembered as a hero marka sheeko cusub keena, what's with the been "all we cared about was shariif not returning" I sense a lot of qaraar shariif got the votes your candidates needed. End of.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:07 pm

:lol:

you will see all the "hero worshipping" of Sharif now that his time has officially ended, by some of his closes friends. :lol:

Anyway, we got a new page, and a new chance, everyone is happy with the outcome. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.