Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Don't Get it!!!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I Don't Get it!!!!

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Some people are just plain dumb, in this case, claiming allaince with beesha Gal Mudug :lol: :deadrose: duunta ayaa laga toogan walle, fadlan ku so dhawoow Gal Mudug. :up:
faction led by Abdel Aziz Sheikh Yusuf (Surre/Dir) has remained allied to Aydeed. By the middle of the month, the SNA claimed to have control: this is likely to remain tenuous. The SNA militia in Merca are nearly all Saad/Habr Gidir and are therefore regarded as an 'occupying' force by the local Biyamaal/Dir. Virtually the only significant Dir elder who supports Aydeed is Abdel Aziz, who does not come from this area, which explains his lack of support in and around Merca (ibid.).

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Yh a landheere that has no land lol. I see Murosade, Cayr, Sacad, Duduble,Saleeban ,Omar Maxamud etc basically all the central, southern clans.
But no sight of southern Dir other than small territory of Biyomaal why? because they barely have a land of their own. :dwill:

A map of the Somali clan territories 60 years ago.

Siciid you should leave him alone its enough ma waxad rabta inu cimaaraad iska tuuro Qofkanu He is the only dir on Snet and has been bullied by Majeerteen girls adna map baad sanka ka mar marinaysa ka daa dee :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Well Eaglehawk ayaa so hadal qaday landheer iyo wax aan jiriin. Does he think we are not aware of the reality on the ground. :MJ:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:46 pm

A sense of humiliation leads to uqdad and obsessive compulsive disorder but thank god we have a cure :D

rabshoole wa laandheere he is one of the main four in 4.5 :stylin:

the cure
Likewise Beesha sade iyo Beesha Waceylse both are the movers and shockers of Somalia. :som:

Habar Yonis. :? No political leverage in the history of the republic of Somaliland. occupation lojir in Sanaag. population Sheegato with significant amount of eydoor contiminated blood from amaxaar from Habar Axmar or habar something..oh yh habar boosaneero. :Shrug: . Last but not least laangaab.

Ilaahay ha uu naxariisto MSB a man who left larger than life legacy and a voyage that will continue to live on.

Icey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Icey » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm

A sense of humiliation leads to uqdad and obsessive compulsive disorder but thank god we have a cure :D

the cure
Likewise Beesha sade iyo Beesha Waceylse both are the movers and shockers of Somalia. :som:

Habar Yonis. :? No political leverage in the history of the republic of Somaliland. occupation lojir in Sanaag. population Sheegato with significant amount of eydoor contiminated blood from amaxaar from Habar Axmar or habar something..oh yh habar boosaneero. :Shrug: . Last but not least laangaab.

Ilaahay ha uu naxariisto MSB a man who left larger than life legacy and a voyage that will continue to live on.

*dead*

scottdale

Postby scottdale » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:05 am

the cure

Looooolx200 dead

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 am

Who is has more population; the Digil/Mirifle or Isaaq? I really don't understand the 4.5 formula because I believe that there are more Isaaqs than Digil/Mirifle in Somalia. Hargaisa which has over 80% Isaaq has more population than Baydhabo, Diinsoor, Buurhakaba, and all the other DM areas.

In my view, Isaaq, Daarood, and Hawiye should get the three top spots.

I see what you did there.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am

Horta I know what's eaglehawk and his marexan entourage's problem but rabshoole confuses me. I have been on this site for a few years and I still don't even know his clan (apart from the dir umbrella his claims) but he displays the most inferiority complex against Isaaq. It's true what they say, langaabs bark the loudest.

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 82' In between Hayeeyaasha, Baalidhaye and Coodanle

Postby CaynabaX » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 pm

It kinda goes beyond my expectations that a Biyomaal (who?) uses the word langaab quite frequently.

Dooms day wallee.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

I think DM is the largest clan in Somalia and will dominate the country in 20 or so years. Aside from Bay, etc exclusivity, this tribe is very visible in Mogadishu, and Puntland.

They are producing kids like there's no tomorrow too - like 24 factory :) @ this rate, they will out number all other tribes combined very soon.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Or

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm

It kinda goes beyond my expectations that a Biyomaal (who?) uses the word langaab quite frequently.

Dooms day wallee.
I don't know what the fck biyomaal is, but any clan called 'water-fetchers' dont belong in the same sentence as Isaaq let alone comparing the two.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:01 pm

^ :lol:
There are a whole bunch of southern clans we are not aware of ...the term gudhu/konfuri is enough for me :D

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 pm

you boys are too late for party !

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 pm

I see this thread has attracted the likes of the neurotic moody nicca, who finds negativity in just about anything under the sun, you are the epitome of a debbie downer kindly make like horse shidh and hit the trail :arrow:
-
For the record. you can thank siciid who started this shidh as kaftaan ahaan, nothing to take it to heart and grow a thick pair in the process, Afterall this section ain't for the faint hearted. :stylin:
I fully support my DIR brothers of Biimaal and others to come through.

:sland: :dj: , Shabeele hoose=dir nations.

Somalistan,

So u believe HY are Diir ?
Ishak is a DIR sub clan. We belong into the greater beelwaynta Dir or Irir Samaale.

During the civil wars we had too SNMs.

SSNM= biimaal and other dir clans.southern somali liberation front operated in Shabeele hoose.

SNM= Ishak movment, operated up north.
viewtopic.php?f=250&t=169459&p=2001625

As for whoever this gentleman is, he's most certainly more than welcome to visit his biimaal brothers and sisters who have helped liberate the nation known today as Somaliland. :up:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 am

We should take it as a compliment when clans we share nothing with try to claim you :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”