Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

magacyada 13 musharax oo ka tanaasushey kursiga

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: magacyada 13 musharax oo ka tanaasushey kursiga

Postby The`Republic » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Khalid, I made my point. I can't sit here and respond to your I thinks. Personally I don't put value in your thinking displayed in this topic. I never said Farmaajo will not name a HW as pm; that's a choice he will make. But I will say even if HW, it will not be Habar Gidir or Abgaal. Remember you are looking at the elections in Mogadishu as an outsider, I am looking at the elections in Mogadishu as an insider.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 pm

The republic we shall see in a few days time wabanu u fadhina

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Khalid what makes you Abgaal or any other Hawiye will fight? i dont think they will be bad losers :up:

Oke maybe they will not fight

but they will say like faroole

dawlada cusub la shaqeyn mayno :lol:

I dont think so, but i cant wait for the reaction.

Lets not forget a hawiye is a hawiye even kan ugu yar gets it :up:
Last edited by greenday on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm

So Farmajo will not be looking for the best man for the job but rather is trying to score point agains HG and Abgaal :? This is not a game, if he is trying to make a point he needs to find a better way.
I don't look at it as scoring points against them. I think the expectation is to name among those clans; what about all the other best men from all other clans in HW or more except obviously his D-clan? Sometimes symbolism is very important and the symbolism of trying hard to find the best man from Gaaljecel or something than an easy job of best man from Abgaal goes a long way in the Farmajian Somalia I think.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:24 pm

So Farmajo will not be looking for the best man for the job but rather is trying to score point agains HG and Abgaal :? This is not a game, if he is trying to make a point he needs to find a better way.
I don't look at it as scoring points against them. I think the expectation is to name among those clans; what about all the other best men from all other clans in HW or more except obviously his D-clan? Sometimes symbolism is very important and the symbolism of trying hard to find the best man from Gaaljecel or something than an easy job of best man from Abgaal goes a long way in the Farmajian Somalia I think.
There will be no fuss if its a hawiye will it? you make it seem gaaljecel or baadicade are not hawiye, people would welcome them having the top seat, the only thing that could cause controversy choosing a non hawiye.

Symbolism aa? its not the time to try being a hero. wadan bur bursanaa dismo ubaahan :up:

Anyway how do you think daroods will react if they dont get the two seats?

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes, I agree. I think the controversy will be great if the PM is not Hawiye, but I can't for the life of me see Abgaal with an entitlement attitude because the new PM is from a small HW clan like Khalid thinks. That sort of indho adeeg makes no sense, Hawiyahi ayayba isku diri lahaayeen :lol:

As for the last question, I can't really answer since I know for sure that clan will claim the Presidency.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Didnt the Darood go crazy when that dhulbahante guy run for speaker? because they think they should have the two top seats i call that indho ageegnimo too :lol: maybe Abgaals think same :lol: :lol:

I see you are 100% farmajoo will then.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Didnt the Darood go crazy when that dhulbahante guy run for speaker? because they think they should have the two top seats i call that indho ageegnimo too :lol: maybe Abgaals think same :lol: :lol:

I see you are 100% farmajoo will then.
:lol: :up:

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Why Some People Think Somalia is a democracy Like USA where A black Man can become a President? No,We have A long way before we reach that level of civilization and Social Cohesion.WE are dealing with somalia,A failed State,where clan is both a social and political Tool.I dont Think Farmajo or any other daarood presidential candidate will make such huge political Miscalculations.Naming PM from a small Minority clan etc.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm

So much hate.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 pm

A government without a Hiiraab as President or PM will fail to materialize. AMISOM knows that without Hiiraab support, they would have not made these advances.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 pm

The Mudug nomadic culture has replaced the southren urbanic culture. The reason somaliland is today in that shit is becasuse of not knowing this mudug culture. Somalia was ruled from mudug even on a language level, mudug was the standard language. but before that the marginalized clans were leading.
Rahanween had more mps than darood, hawiye and dir back in the 60s, They founded all the political parties including SYL . Hawaadle had 5 mps bigger than habargidir and even these habargidir were given the hiraann italian seats by shaykh ali jumcaal who brought them from banaadir like abdullahi ciise and other guy. or marehan who had 3 mps back in the 60s.
In 1961 the two candidates were only hawiye from hiraan hawaadle and udeejeen. Sheikh ali jumcaale was very popular and he lost for adan cadde just for one vote.
Now, the things have changed after the arrival of the mudug nomads like mj they called for darood hawiye coalition againist the banaadiri and rahanween and to this day the south is suffering because of the abgaal relationship with mj.
South somalia will be changed by sharif hassan and we will be the president, the pm and the speaker soon.
Good history.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.cult ... CCAB4X9yuw

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm

A government without a Hiiraab as President or PM will fail to materialize. AMISOM knows that without Hiiraab support, they would have not made these advances.
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.