Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interview with Ras Kamboni and ASWJ

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: Interview with Ras Kamboni and ASWJ

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 pm

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:23 am

Colonel, the city belongs to your people no doubt. Deal with the invaders very harsh.

When Raskambooni and other Ogadens capture the main city, declare new maamul state and whoever comes against that cutt their hands and feet then crucify them.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 am

Beesha Sade have already secured out interest, al shabab will not be removed.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 am

Colonel, the city belongs to your people no doubt. Deal with the invaders very harsh.

When Raskambooni and other Ogadens capture the main city, declare new maamul state and whoever comes against that cutt their hands and feet then crucify them.

Misery loves company eh? Can You tell me how it feels like to be evicted from a city? It hasn't happened to Me and sinc eYou have experience I wanna ask You how it was like :gladbron:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 am

Misery loves company eh? Can You tell me how it feels like to be evicted from a city? It hasn't happened to Me and sinc eYou have experience I wanna ask You how it was like :gladbron:
kkkkkkkkk i still live in many parts of Xamar and Marka Cadeey :ufdup:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:12 am

The kenyans said they hope to celebrate christmas in Kismayo? I wonder who will be their father christmas? Ahmed MAdoobe?

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: @the jac to ahlu suna, lakiin these men should not be talking like this runti.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:28 am

Imam Hutuking, verily you have spoken the truth. I have never seen sufis go to war :pac: do these central Somalis think they can take on the warrior tribe? :mindblown:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 am

Imam Hutuking, verily you have spoken the truth. I have never seen sufis go to war :pac: do these central Somalis think they can take on the warrior tribe? :mindblown:
Your kidding me right? The Sufis are the only thing standing in the way of Al shabab in Central Somalia otherwise Galmudug and Puntland would have been swiftly conquered. The sufis also defended beledxaawo and garbaharay from al shabab.

I think the sufis are the only viable somali force that can take on al shabab unlike ras kambooni run to dhoobley in 9 seconds flat :russ:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Smile, you gotta learn from Dangirl, how to induce laughter.
It is only the haters that find her low blows funny. u have undying cuqdad against besha barakaysan :ufdup:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 pm

granpakhalaad stop trynna use my joke on me, the only person that can run from Kismayo to the ethiopian border in 9.24 seconds i Barre Hiraale :pac:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:29 pm

granpakhalaad stop trynna use my joke on me, the only person that can run from Kismayo to the ethiopian border in 9.24 seconds i Barre Hiraale :pac:
Against Al shabab no Somali warlord can survive.

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Beesha Sade have already secured out interest, al shabab will not be removed.
Shabaabs are gone from lower Jubba. But they will not be removed from the desert Gedo, if you find them your only source of pride. :lol:
Smile, you gotta learn from Dangirl, how to induce laughter.
It is only the haters that find her low blows funny. u have undying cuqdad against besha barakaysan.
Beside the laughter, Dangirl has constructive engagement. She is among the few Snetters who means what they say. I admire her pretty much, and I wish you could amount half of her shadow. :P

As for the hate thing, I hate no body here, but some times I look down my little kins with the permanent front teeth. :lol: Seriously it is not my fault, if the likes of Granpa choice to eat with two forks, and become spineless greedy pretenders!

You sound like a high school girl, are you not?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.