Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Doodishe has been refused and Dhulbahante ups campaign

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
JolieFi

Re: Doodishe has been refused and Dhulbahante ups campaign

Postby JolieFi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

For udun from the sultan

Gacanyare :D
HAHAHAHA good response from the Suldaan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Qofka marku so walaan rabo waxa lagu garanayaa meel ba uga dhagta, Nimownaag in aad tahay bila damiir ah adigaba nag tusay, have you read through what you just posted you dimwit? what the hell " aniga aniga cidna danbi uma galiyi bla bla bla" and on top of that you edited your original post. Dont flatter yourself I would never have a political discussion with the likes of you, ciid aad ka tirsantahay iyo waxad tahayba baa iska yar you shemale, your worth less than candhuud, a man with no pride baad tahay.

Whats this, 3rd or 4th reply talking out of your ass? Where is you focking evidence for all the lies you spread. You are still not showing any evidence,Why don't you just pause one your Nimonaag, shemale, bila damiir iyo wax aan loo joogin and stand up for the statements you make.

Kulahaa you said "aniga cidna danbi uma galiyi" and that I edited by comment so focking WHAT? Is that your evidence you focking liar?
What I edited was an insult to qabil (abgaal), I retracted that statement cause I felt that I was going to far. Which is why it was commended by Ximan and greenday. When i said "aniga cidna danbi uma galiyi" that was a respond to your focking retarded comment, meaning I wouldn't insult a clan cause of one person (Rovingmadnees). How is that anything close remotely close to the focking lies you are going around spreading here? bet you didn't even see my original. This just shows the kind of bitch you are, talking out of your ass, Why don't you ask the people who saw my comments nacas yahow. Or why don't you ask siren who you claim I was laughing at...Nacas been badaan

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Qofka marku so walaan rabo waxa lagu garanayaa meel ba uga dhagta, Nimownaag in aad tahay bila damiir ah adigaba nag tusay, have you read through what you just posted you dimwit? what the hell " aniga aniga cidna danbi uma galiyi bla bla bla" and on top of that you edited your original post. Dont flatter yourself I would never have a political discussion with the likes of you, ciid aad ka tirsantahay iyo waxad tahayba baa iska yar you shemale, your worth less than candhuud, a man with no pride baad tahay.

Whats this, 3rd or 4th reply talking out of your ass? Where is you focking evidence for all the lies you spread. You are still not showing any evidence,Why don't you just pause one your Nimonaag, shemale, bila damiir iyo wax aan loo joogin and stand up for the statements you make.

Kulahaa you said "aniga cidna danbi uma galiyi" and that I edited by comment so focking WHAT? Is that your evidence you focking liar?
What I edited was an insult to qabil (abgaal), I retracted that statement cause I felt that I was going to far. Which is why it was commended by Ximan and greenday. When i said "aniga cidna danbi uma galiyi" that was a respond to your focking retarded comment, meaning I wouldn't insult a clan cause of one person (Rovingmadnees). How is that anything close remotely close to the focking lies you are going around spreading here? bet you didn't even see my original. This just shows the kind of bitch you are, talking out of your ass, Why don't you ask the people who saw my comments nacas yahow. Or why don't you ask siren who you claim I was laughing at...Nacas been badaan
All I read was Bla bla bla I was afraid I would get danbi bla bla hebel adviced me bla bla am not a lady boy

Yeah cool story ladyboy :steviej: Your still a bitch though, get back to me when you grow a pair..okey? until then keep your filthy mouth shut and behave like the little nimownaag you are.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Why not write it? I cant access it.

Basically i said majeerteen cannot be trusted you should not trust them they said Absames are not Somalis but they adopted the Somali language as theirs if thats not an insult i dont know what it is. You cannot forge an alliance with them. Eventually they will back stab you. This clan has refugee camps in Bosaaso and calls it camp absame its the same clan that when u came to his land he didn't welcome you with open arms he handed you back to the Habash. And today ur supporting him i wonder why Patriot ur a strange guy u hated sh sharif and Sh sharif never harmed a single Ogaden in his life.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: War udun is a comedian!

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Xamud, isn't your name derived from your Majerten/rer Bicidyahan "rer ayeeyo". I think that already shows the extent to which you are partisan to one side. I will say though, I have never met a Layl Kase like you in real life bro and I have quite a number here. They all show a political independence and a non-partisanship you have never been capable of displaying.

As for your resentment about wanting Marehan to lose PM badly as well as your obvious desire to see a Marehan with zero influence in Kismaayo; I have to say you are our number one political enemy more than any Hawiye can be.

Your first post in this topic said:
at the end of the day we family and the only Darood I want to see in office as PM beside my own clan is Majerteen, instead of hating on Majerteens you should learn from them when it comes to politics, atleast they will not try to please every ceeb and tom in Xamer, they get theirs and for that I respect them.

viewtopic.php?f=250&t=314039&start=45#p3783248
Hawiye is not a threat to me in this instance; where my biggest concerns lie I see your mentality and Faroole as my political rivals. We are definitely getting ours. :up:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Xamud, isn't your name derived from your Majerten/rer Bicidyahan "rer ayeeyo". I think that already shows the extent to which you are partisan to one side. I will say though, I have never met a Layl Kase like you in real life bro and I have quite a number here. They all show a political independence and a non-partisanship you have never been capable of displaying.

As for your resentment about wanting Marehan to lose PM badly as well as your obvious desire to see a Marehan with zero influence in Kismaayo; I have to say you are our number one political enemy more than any Hawiye can be.

Your first post in this topic said:
at the end of the day we family and the only Darood I want to see in office as PM beside my own clan is Majerteen, instead of hating on Majerteens you should learn from them when it comes to politics, atleast they will not try to please every ceeb and tom in Xamer, they get theirs and for that I respect them.

viewtopic.php?f=250&t=314039&start=45#p3783248
Hawiye is not a threat to me in this instance; where my biggest concerns lie I see your mentality and Faroole as my political rivals. We are definitely getting ours. :up:
Nice try, my grandma is reerReer Xamiid, Xamud is one of my awoowes name, nevertheless I stated my opinion its not my fault niccas are catching feelings, as for Leelkases Political stance, sxb Leelkase is 100% behind Puntland, all our elders,politicians,youth,religious figures, you name it we are 100% behind the blessed nation of Puntland, I dont know where you see these imaginary Leelkases who are against Puntland? never met one.

The irony of this whole discussion is, you can have Marexaan want,literally pray for a Dhulbahante PM, cuz they say its in their interests but as soon as a Leelkase endorses a Majerteen, a fellow Puntlander, not 1 but 4 Marexaan niccas and one ladyboy tells me am in the wrong?

As for my mentality, its called the Somali mentality get with it bro, deep down inside am sure you got it too :up:

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Well that's fine sxb and in that case we have different strategic interests which is even at odds. As long as we realize we are not on the same team and are not held together by some mythical and symbolic Darod political position in Xamar which is what you made it seem like in your first post. Majerten represents their interests and we represent ours. We welcome anyone who advances our interests and oppose anyone who doesn't. A Hawiye who supports our interests is more closer to us than a Darod who doesn't and that is just the simple game of politics.

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 am

Someone got raped hahahahahahaha @Ladyboy.

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 am

All I read was Bla bla bla I was afraid I would get danbi bla bla hebel adviced me bla bla am not a lady boy

Yeah cool story ladyboy :steviej: Your still a bitch though, get back to me when you grow a pair..okey? until then keep your filthy mouth shut and behave like the little nimownaag you are.

If you can't back up your claims keep on running around with you lies just to score cheap points. Only thing I read ladyboy, nimownaag, bitch etc. Grow up nacas yahow oo iska hadla oo beenta badaan

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:30 am

Why not write it? I cant access it.

Basically i said majeerteen cannot be trusted you should not trust them they said Absames are not Somalis but they adopted the Somali language as theirs if thats not an insult i dont know what it is. You cannot forge an alliance with them. Eventually they will back stab you. This clan has refugee camps in Bosaaso and calls it camp absame its the same clan that when u came to his land he didn't welcome you with open arms he handed you back to the Habash. And today ur supporting him i wonder why Patriot ur a strange guy u hated sh sharif and Sh sharif never harmed a single Ogaden in his life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 am

Executive- Do you really watched Hawiye insult a female clan of yours? Surely you wouldn't do anything if they gang raped her in front of you. IF this is true, I would just hang my head in shame :mindblown:

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm

xamud has every right to suppor Majeerteen over any other Darood tribe, they are closer to him than rest are; atendoftheday what he thinks doesn't really matter.

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 pm

khalid, even me understood the game. thanks to my ikhwaan , new president supporters. wahan ma aha wah principle iyo deen ko sabsan. aduun ba la isku heysta.

in politics you cannot afford to hold grudge for ever. some times you need to sleep with your worse enemy. wahan wah khair ah la isma baheysanin. soon you understand better.

salam Dr farancab :)
Salam Hyper, I had to tell you're most smart fell in this joint. You're the blood that Somalia needs.

Keep it up, young man. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.