Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The PM of Somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The PM of Somalia

Postby BlackRain » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Who's gon bet money how long this government gon last? I bet it will crumble in 6 months :lol: All that long search for a PM, and he picks a guy from his group. This is not a full government and it's only "south" government. We will see how this government survives when the Puntand political elite start their war

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I have a question guys:

for the most important positions the PM chooses (Foreign Minister, Interior Minister, Finance Minister & Minister of Defence), are they to be based on 4.5 also? i.e. hawiye is chosen as the MoD can they then be chosen for any of the other positions.

4.5 is everything from Parliment to Cabinet to Speaker, to President, etc. Sometimes they'll even makeup useless, bogust ministries just to satisfy the 4.5 requirement. Also Executive is right, In Sh Shariif's Gov there was never a Abgal cabinet minister nor did Cabdiwali or Farmaajo have ministers from their clans so MR/Abgal are not getting one.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Who's gon bet money how long this government gon last? I bet it will crumble in 6 months :lol: All that long search for a PM, and he picks a guy from his group. This is not a full government and it's only "south" government. We will see how this government survives when the Puntand political elite start their war

What bone does this PM have to pick with Puntland, nor what bone does the President himself have to pick with them? Puntland local issues is for Reer Puntland, so what would be the reason for them to start their 'war'?

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 pm

It will last all 4 years, to much money have been spent into bringing Somalia back. PL elite can start the fire but we will see how long it takes for the fire they started to reach them.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Actually, BlackRain is right. All MJs should relocate to Puntland and avoid central government roles. We will firstly send AbdiProzac to Garowe where he can run against Faroole.

Rer Puntland need to focus on Puntland and avoid Konfurian politics. There are bigger issues in PL to worry about such as:

1. Faroole's illegal extension of his term.

2. The shrinking size of PL with territorial losses in Sool, Sanaag and ceding of power along the coast to Piracy.

3. Rising Islamic militancy in Galkacyo, Bosaaso.

4. Investigating the Saudi backed conspiracy to suppress the Black Gold finds @ Shabelle 1 oil drill sites

5. Investigating why Sacaren failed and what to do with the massive quantities of arms imported and hundreds of armed men with no jobs.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Executive & Murax, cheers :up:

In that case all those clans/subclans who missed out on the presidency and PM position this is their chance to get something. Abdiwahab, PL and the other guys fill in your applications here:

1) Finance Minister - for those who want to embezzle state funds for the next four years
2) Minister of Defence - for those who want to advance their clans interests by using the states military
3) Foreign Minister - for those who want to see the world and enjoy dalxiis for four years
4) Interior Minister - for those who want power (only behind the President and PM) apply for this post

:lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 pm

3) Foreign Minister - for those who want to see the world and enjoy dalxiis for four years:

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 pm

2) Minister of Defence - for those who want to advance their clans interests by using the states military
This isn't Somaliland. :lol:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 pm

pinky/coldoon, the embarrasment of pretending to be a chick forced you to come back under a new alias :ufdup:

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

What bone does this PM have to pick with Puntland, nor what bone does the President himself have to pick with them? Puntland local issues is for Reer Puntland, so what would be the reason for them to start their 'war'?
The fact that he didn't consult Punlanders about this appointment is enough reason for any Puntlander to be suspicious. This government with diidiin at the helm will crawl slowly and die without Puntland support

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

The fact that he didn't consult Punlanders about this appointment is enough reason for any Puntlander to be suspicious. This government with diidiin at the helm will crawl slowly and die without Puntland support

He visited BWeyne, Baydhabo. He didn't visit Gedo, Jubbas, Puntland or any Darood land because thats the clan the PM would come from.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 pm

pinky/coldoon, the embarrasment of pretending to be a chick forced you to come back under a new alias :ufdup:
I thought he was pickboy as well.
I knew I recognised that annoying 12 year old girl writing style :lol:

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Brother Murax, History is on Puntland side. NO Somali government have ever prospored without our support. Abdiqasim tried to that and he didn't go anywhere. Sheikh Dalxiis tried to to that with Farmajo and it didn't go anywhere. The reality is ignoring all Puntlands effort to get the nation back to its feet is just pure hate from the diidiin. As for the New PM, like I said nothing against the guy, and I am actually hoping he's not a yes man and prove every Puntlander that there is a Strong darood out there who does not take shit from the Hawiyes :steviej:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 pm

I thought he was pickboy as well.
I knew I recognised that annoying 12 year old girl writing style :lol:
he can change his nick to whatever by in the end his writing style always exposes him/her.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Brother Murax, History is on Puntland side. NO Somali government have ever prospored without our support. Abdiqasim tried to that and he didn't go anywhere. Sheikh Dalxiis tried to to that with Farmajo and it didn't go anywhere. The reality is ignoring all Puntlands effort to get the nation back to its feet is just pure hate from the diidiin. As for the New PM, like I said nothing against the guy, and I am actually hoping he's not a yes man and prove every Puntlander that there is a Strong darood out there who does not take shit from the Hawiyes :steviej:
Good lord why do all mjs sound the same :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.