Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Five Clans Meet and Complain To The UN,IGAD AND AU.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Five Clans Meet and Complain To The UN,IGAD AND AU.

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 am

I got nothing to say to You. Your people are irrelevant and harmless to me. Got bigger fish to fry :win:

Murax praising RK...
By Somali Standards these Guys have the most organized militia these regions have seen in quite some time. I think this and Kenya/Ethiopia/IGAD/ and the West heavily investing in it. Aside from AMISOM they've been the only group in the deep south that has been able to take away land from Shabab
:steviej:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:56 am

Murax go liberate beled Xawo then we can talk.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 am

Dangirl,

If it makes You feel any better, yes darlin I was speaking about Rasbaambi. Now go to bed :rose:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 am

You seem VERY optimistic here. What happen? :(

No matter what I am really optimistic that in the coming couple of years inshallah, there will be a Jubbaland (Insert whatever alternative name You wanna use here). Finally all the elders, diaspora, clans, etc. of the regions have it in their head even though they might have some divergent opinions on how to implement it. Even though we are 10 years behind schedule, Inshallah it will only be a matter of time

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 am

You seem VERY seem very optimistic here. What happen? :(

No matter what I am really optimistic that in the coming couple of years inshallah, there will be a Jubbaland (Insert whatever alternative name You wanna use here). Finally all the elders, diaspora, clans, etc. of the regions have it in their head even though they might have some divergent opinions on how to implement it. Even though we are 10 years behind schedule, Inshallah it will only be a matter of time

Inshallah at the end of the day it will happen, and all this rhetoric these days is just political angling which is normal :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

Well said, the voices of these disenfranchised clans need to be heard and incorporated into Jubbaland. The Kenyans and their lackies shall not deny these natives their rights. :ufdup:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 am

Why is everyone being so desperate?
Both sides are saying the rights of other clans must be respected.
personally, Im not convinced.
A grab for kismayo is in the making.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 am

Disagreement is normal and things should be ironed out smoothly , there is nothing wrong any group demanding their rights , as I pointed out before the people of Kismayo if they want to live in peace they must do it as they done it before they all know each ather so they must stop QABYAALAD they have been practicing last 22 years because it's not going to take you any where , instead live together peaceful in justice and fairness and as SOMALI.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 am

:up: :som: my sentiments exactly.
I wanna buy a beach plot asap. :D

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

I don't get it. I just don't get it. What is this alliance between Marehan and Habar Gidir? Ever since 1998, Marehan sees itself as Hawiye. Please, someone prove me otherwise, because I sure don't get this "alliance" between Marehan and Habar Gidir.

Is Grandpakhalif Habar Gidir with a Marehan mother? He rather bend down for Habar Gidir than sit down with Kablalax and form a united Mamuul in Jubboyinka. :?

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 am

All the clans in there are Bantu smaller Hawiye ( Looma Oyaan). I laughed when I saw "jareer wayn" :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.