Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boring President Turtle meets Kenyan president

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Boring President Turtle meets Kenyan president

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh oo la kulmay Madaxweynaha Kenya

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa kula kulmay magaalada Kampala ee dalka Kenya dhigiisa Kenya Mwai Kibaki, iyagoo ka wada qeyb sanadguuradii 50aad ee ka soo wareegatay markii Uganda ay qaadatay Xornimada.

Kulanka labada Madaxweyne oo ahaa mid uu albaabada u xirnaa ayaa waxaa ku wehliyay Saraakiisha sar sare ee dhinaca Ciidamada, iyadoo intii uu socday kulanka looga hadlay howl galada ay Ciidamada Kenya ka wadaan Koofurta Soomaaliya.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa uga mahad celiyay Madaxweynaha Kenya doorka Ciidamadiisa ka qaateen howl galada ka socda Jubooyinka iyo la wareegidii magaalada Kismaayo.

Labada Madaxweyne ayaa ka wada xaajooday sidii loo xoojin lahaa xiriirka labada dal, siyaasada, ammaanka iyo qaabkii Ciidamada Kenya uga qeyb qaadan lahaayeen taageerida ciidamada dowladda.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa lagu wadaa inuu hadal ka jeediyo Munaasabada sanadguurada 50aad ee ka soo wareegatay Xornimada Uganda, iyadoo Madaxweynuhu diirada ku saari doono arrimaha siyaasada, ammaanka iyo is bedelka cusub ee ay gashay Soomaaliya.

Booqashada Madaxweynaha ku joogo magaalada Kampala ee dalka Uganda ayaa ah tii u horeysay ee uu Madaxweynaha ku tago, tan iyo markii loo doortay xilka Madaxtinimada Soomaaliya.

Image With the end of Alshabaab and fun politics, it seems the next 4 years will be dominated by the most boring government since 1960.
May Allah help us.

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: Boring President Turtle meets Kenyan president

Postby Areesa » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:53 pm

My President is Handsome masha'Allah.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Hutuking,

The internet is filled with blood and gore websites, so if you're finding things 'boring' in Somalia now, you could always visit those websites for your daily fix.

Alhamdullilah the Somali people are grateful to God for even a little bit of peace after all these years.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Dont you ever talk to me Image

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:36 pm

you gotta tell where that clip is from :D
what makes it so good is that the woman looks like condoleezza rice :D

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

looool

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:14 pm

:lol: :lol: I have to save this for my collection. A lot of females been giving me hard time here :steviej:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.